Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 187. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
congratulations mxxxxxx  on making the Fibre Team  Grin i'm happy we have more we can trust now  Wink along with killa n krush

Hi

Thanks, Mxxxxxx deserves it, for being very committed to the Fibre team but don't also forget about bobby6killers.

We are a team of 4 now!! Smiley

Krushang

Thanks everyone, im the quiet one coding in the corner  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Fibre for a higher ATH Then Hal!
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
congratulations mxxxxxx  on making the Fibre Team  Grin i'm happy we have more we can trust now  Wink along with killa n krush

Hi

Thanks, Mxxxxxx deserves it, for being very committed to the Fibre team but don't also forget about bobby6killers.

We are a team of 4 now!! Smiley

Krushang
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

Congrats, i'm happy you are on the team, you are doing a very good work with fast support of any type. keep up your good work Fibre Team!!

Hey thanks

You are all great supporters also

FIBRE deserves it !

Now to the bright future !!!
legendary
My guess is FIBRE is aiming to pass KeyOS and should have some suprises and with the advisory board it's sounds like a great project to me. A lot of transparency this way.

Also still laughing at the market cap right now Smiley

Hi,

Thanks for your support, certainly alot more to come from Fibre Smiley

Free Fibre at: http://www.fibrecoin.com/socialgiveaway/

Krushang

Hey Krushang check my pm Wink

thanks
Activity: 210
>>UPDATE<<

Hi All,

Just want to say welcome to our newest team member mxxxxxx. He has joined the team due to the fact he was fulfilling the role without being asked and has done an amazing job.

Mxxxxxx has been brought on board to take some of Krushangs workload and will be dealing with Public relations, promotion and all round support.

Just like the rest of Team Fibre, Mxxxxxx has not been paid a single Fibre and has accumulated his own coins.

Thank you for your work so far and welcome on board!!

Regards
Killa

Cheesy great cooperation from the start, honesty, professionalism and bright future is the only thing that brought me here Cheesy

Thanks

mxxxxxx
Fibre Team lol Cheesy

Congrats, i'm happy you are on the team, you are doing a very good work with fast support of any type. keep up your good work Fibre Team!!
legendary
>>UPDATE<<

To our loyal community

We are preparing an announcement and some goodies for our usual Fibre Saturday extravaganza.

Regards
Killa

Awaiting Fibre Saturdays extravaganza Smiley
Activity: 252
It is very possible that after ethan and xst are dumped, it's FIBRE time!!! All money flowing in
legendary
>>UPDATE<<

Hi All,

Just want to say welcome to our newest team member mxxxxxx. He has joined the team due to the fact he was fulfilling the role without being asked and has done an amazing job.

Mxxxxxx has been brought on board to take some of Krushangs workload and will be dealing with Public relations, promotion and all round support.

Just like the rest of Team Fibre, Mxxxxxx has not been paid a single Fibre and has accumulated his own coins.

Regards
Killa

Cheesy great cooperation from the start, honesty, professionalism and bright future is the only thing that brought me here Cheesy

Thanks

mxxxxxx
Fibre Team lol Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
My guess is FIBRE is aiming to pass KeyOS and should have some suprises and with the advisory board it's sounds like a great project to me. A lot of transparency this way.

Hi,

Thanks for your support, certainly alot more to come from Fibre Smiley

Free Fibre at: http://www.fibrecoin.com/socialgiveaway/

Krushang
Activity: 378
>>UPDATE<<

Hi All,

Regards
Killa
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Yep, I can't wait to see what is the surprise they will annonce Cheesy
Activity: 132

legendary

If You are missing Fibre mining check our thread sometimes and look for new ocminer Fibre multipool link Smiley

I'm looking forward to this Smiley
Does anyone happen to know what algo's are likely to be used?
 I've taken quite a liking to Nist5 after mining Fibre, although that's probably down to the psychological effect of having 36MH(Nist5) instead of 12MH(x11) Wink

Ocminer is trying to implement at start x11, scrypt and x13

After smooth launch we can ask him of course for adding other algos
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

If You are missing Fibre mining check our thread sometimes and look for new ocminer Fibre multipool link Smiley

I'm looking forward to this Smiley
Does anyone happen to know what algo's are likely to be used?
 I've taken quite a liking to Nist5 after mining Fibre, although that's probably down to the psychological effect of having 36MH(Nist5) instead of 12MH(x11) Wink
Activity: 132
Fibre will probably announce a Saturday release for their OS:

[16:53] big annoucment in just two days Smiley and announcements from Killa have always highest scores !
[16:53] Smiley
legendary
When POW ends?

Estimated days?

We are now in POS phase

5% interest per year

It needs also some time for testing to make nice smooth launch

legendary
>>UPDATE<<

To our loyal community

We are preparing an announcement and some goodies for our usual Fibre Saturday extravaganza.

Regards
Killa

^ panic buy?

The market cap is a joke for a coin this active and talked about. Price should be at least 5x higher

+1

Thanks for support , You all will be amazed with Fibre effect after everything what planned will be delivered and more
Jump to: