Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 20. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
So that's it? All my money is lost now. These supernet guys just take and take our money. I don't understand why anyone supports them, unless they are on the inside taking our money too.

You only lose money if you sell, this at the moment is an opportunity to get in low and lower your average cost. This coin has devs working, and has a very small supply

Dont hustle the guy. All his investment in fibre is lost now. You cant spin that fact.

Can you elaborate more ?

Ok i see where you are both sitting, you don`t need to answer
legendary
Activity: 806
So that's it? All my money is lost now. These supernet guys just take and take our money. I don't understand why anyone supports them, unless they are on the inside taking our money too.

You only lose money if you sell, this at the moment is an opportunity to get in low and lower your average cost. This coin has devs working, and has a very small supply

Dont hustle the guy. All his investment in fibre is lost now. You cant spin that fact.

lol ok. Yes he is correct for the moment it is lost
Activity: 447
Merit: 250

legendary
Let supernet release its full power then Fibre will get a push through it. i still believe into the coin.

Fibre need china power [FIBRE/CNY] to lead the way. Without trade support [FIBRE/CNY], FIBRE don't have future

Yes that would be something nice, first steps made we will see

I believe crypto boom and SuperNET will for sure push it forward and will let it survive and evolve and that is what is most important in crypto atm with best latest tech integrated, services like InstantDEX and other things. SuperNET is best crypto project atm with most advanced tech and things haven`t even started yet.

Btc38 would be nice too and will make my best to make it happen, there are about 100 other coins which everyone can play with in short term.

We are here from almost a year now and i recognize only few people who are still around from dozens who made profit and left.

I still encourage everyone, after you are done with short term coins come back to Fibre as we will be still here in next years also

Cheers

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Let supernet release its full power then Fibre will get a push through it. i still believe into the coin.

Fibre need china power [FIBRE/CNY] to lead the way. Without trade support [FIBRE/CNY], FIBRE don't have future

legendary
Activity: 806

legendary

I don`t know who is taking your money as there was no ipo/ito

Fibre is long term investment
legendary

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
Activity: 824
What next for Fibre..???Zero trust..Huh
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Fibre!! take us to another golden age  Wink
legendary
legendary
Any update or news on the fibre silver coins??  Huh

http://www.fibrecoin.com/fibresilvercoins/

Too small interest so far, going into refund way

Is this the official word?? Huh

I think it is time to make decision, will discuss with team and will let you know in next few days
legendary
Any update or news on the fibre silver coins??  Huh

http://www.fibrecoin.com/fibresilvercoins/

Too small interest so far, going into refund way
legendary
Just thought i would pop bye and say hi still doing absolutely awesome guys Cheesy

Welcome back Nightz, how are you doing ?
legendary
Ouch.
Why is it so quiet in here?
IS there any update expected soon from the devteam.

It is the same from 11 months Wink

If you are lacking of updates always good to follow http://nxter.org/supernet-newsletter-18/
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Ouch.

Always expected.  Whether or not it's delivered is another story completely, am I right?

Hi

There is far more activity in SuperNet Slack. Lots of new stuff happening Smiley
https://sprnt.slack.com

Cheers
M
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Just thought i would pop bye and say hi still doing absolutely awesome guys Cheesy
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ouch.

Always expected.  Whether or not it's delivered is another story completely, am I right?
Pages:
Jump to: