Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 22. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Masternodes?  on another note: coinomat does not let US buyers buy coins. grrr...I have friends in the states. I can buy in Taiwan very easy. But they have to jump through some hoops. Maicoin just opened up kiosks at all convince stores. Maybe we should try to work with them on Fibre.  

Thanks for heads up! Will check it
There are literately a convenience store on every corner in Taipei.  Each one has a kiosk.    PS...Coinomat would be nice if they could get by the US banking system...FibreNode 1st i hear of this ....So we will need to hold 1k fibre in the wallet and stake it. Will this run like a masternode? What is the time frame?

Awesome, btw if you know any faster way than official to contact Maicoin please let me know

As for nodes in both cases you will need to have coins in your wallet, for 15k requirement you will need also additional vps which will be supporting performance of BDN network, or different server with static ip but you won`t have to store coins there. It is based on BitPay code with some changes, additional fee etc. this requirement is also enabling you to gain additional revenues from the rest of Blitz services - TheViralExchange, BDN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11428261 , Bitalize

1st option will for sure enable you to gain additional profit faster as i see TheViralExchange went live already and BDN beta is very close

For 2nd option you will need to wait more for sure as it involves still a lot of time and development

The official route will most likely be the best option

15k node is just additional opportunity which appeard on the road thanks to involvement of Killakem in Blitz project, it is not small requirement but in my eyes it can bring also pretty nice revenues in the future

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.
Masternodes?  on another note: coinomat does not let US buyers buy coins. grrr...I have friends in the states. I can buy in Taiwan very easy. But they have to jump through some hoops. Maicoin just opened up kiosks at all convince stores. Maybe we should try to work with them on Fibre.  

There are literately a convenience store on every corner in Taipei.  Each one has a kiosk.    PS...Coinomat would be nice if they could get by the US banking system...FibreNode 1st i hear of this ....So we will need to hold 1k fibre in the wallet and stake it. Will this run like a masternode? What is the time frame?

Awesome, btw if you know any faster way than official to contact Maicoin please let me know

As for nodes in both cases you will need to have coins in your wallet, for 15k requirement you will need also additional vps which will be supporting performance of BDN network, or different server with static ip but you won`t have to store coins there. It is based on BitPay code with some changes, additional fee etc. this requirement is also enabling you to gain additional revenues from the rest of Blitz services - TheViralExchange, BDN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11428261 , Bitalize

1st option will for sure enable you to gain additional profit faster as i see TheViralExchange went live already and BDN beta is very close

For 2nd option you will need to wait more for sure as it involves still a lot of time and development

The official route will most likely be the best option
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

legendary

legendary
Did we get master-nodes(or something like them)?

No masted nodes Smiley Two definitions:

1.FibreNode from Blitz project(read as requirement of 15k Fibre to gain revenues from Bitalize.com https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blitz-blitz-coin-blitznodes-blitzpay-theviralexchange-blitzmm-848186, BDN and TVE https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/viral-exchange-earn-bitcoin-with-your-facebook-twitter-google-youtube-1088056 services in the future

15k FibreNode will be treated the same as 60% Blitz Execs (30K+)...

Please note all Blitz holders of 15K and above will receive a share of the revenue from The Viral Exchange via the Blitz Reward program.

Blitz Reward Distribution
60% Blitz Execs (30K+)
40% Blitz Holders (15K+)

There are currently 18 Blitz Execs.

Join us on the official Bitalize/Blitz Slack slack.bitalize.com

2.FibreNode being developed together with ZeroTrust(requirement will be about 1k) which will be activated by keeping coins in your wallet, being mixer and helping with any other services in future.
legendary

This is interesting. I wonder if the database of passwords is going to be saved centrally or will it be decentralized?

Decentralized

FibreLock v2 next generation wallet security released - source code, proof of concept wallets, whitepaper

http://www.fibrecoin.com/news/fibrelock-v2-next-generation-wallet-security/

https://twitter.com/fibrecoin/status/609515440692428800
Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 429
Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

So much fun!!!
Maybe make a way to cut/paste fibre address into score sending?

Pasting address from wallet into submit field works for me in both web and desktop versions

Crypto payments integration coming in near future Smiley

Starting working too on another game project Smiley

F'in awesome sauce Cheesy

Awesome things incoming, indeed Smiley

https://twitter.com/fibrecoin/status/609035926380113920

This is interesting. I wonder if the database of passwords is going to be saved centrally or will it be decentralized?
legendary
Did we get master-nodes(or something like them)?
legendary
legendary
I made a vote. I thought Coinomat is adding all SuperNET coins by standard  Huh
Has you changed your strategy by adding only coins which got a particular number of votes?

We want to evaluate the user involvement. It doesn't have to be paid votes, just show us some action.
We chose some other strategy relative to Shapeshifter, would like to focus on a fewer coins.

Yes votes are also free, just register and you can vote

https://twitter.com/fibrecoin/status/609302142105554944

If it is not too much i encourage everyone to do so, Coinomat.com is also great service where you can exchange crypto to crypto, fiat to crypto, crypto to fiat together with withdrawals to cards.

Getting Fibre there would bring for sure more liquidity on exchanges

https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php

If you don`t want to register just send some spare change

Cheers
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
I made a vote. I thought Coinomat is adding all SuperNET coins by standard  Huh
Has you changed your strategy by adding only coins which got a particular number of votes?

We want to evaluate the user involvement. It doesn't have to be paid votes, just show us some action.
We chose some other strategy relative to Shapeshifter, would like to focus on a fewer coins.
legendary

So much fun!!!

Pasting address from wallet into submit field works for me in both web and desktop versions

F'in awesome sauce Cheesy

Awesome things incoming, indeed Smiley

https://twitter.com/fibrecoin/status/609035926380113920

legendary

So much fun!!!

legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1206
Eagerly waiting here too!! Game looks super dope on the eyes, guys!!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

I have been trying, I have tweeted and showed my support here. Not sure what else I can do. But please tell me more about this surprise you're talking about.
I'm all ears.

Update

FibreLock v2 is very close now, improvements are in place and final testing began. It will be open source. FibreLock v2 is security innovation for wallets, android style pattern lock with powerful mechanisms securing your wallet from keyloggers including mouse ones and even from brute force. We hope to see it accepted and implemented in Supernet wallet what would bring additional revenues for the team and community, in all core coins wallets and of course in BTC wallet.

Surprise:

Game developed from scratch using https://unity3d.com/ together with online scoreboard

Desktop, web versions will be available at the same time

10 stages / 2 chapters 1 chapter - Universe 2 chapter - Earth

Developer is very happy with the product and wants to continue working on it together with payment options implementations. He said it can be great deal in the future and hopefully as i spoke with him already will bring other great Fibre branded games, maybe some gambling ones too.

That is so cool guys! I'm Waiting...  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: