Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 213. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
**UPDATE**

We wanted to keep our development plans private until things were tested, restested and proven to be working before we released any information.

We have realized that the Crypto community are very impatient and want to know exactly what to expect.

So expect a big announcement in the next 24 hours.

Regards
Killa

Thanks for the announcement
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Here is the new Mac wallet ready for release tomorrow

looks very slick ! Smiley

I still cant get over how nice the wallet looks!! We have had 10 people that don't even know what bitcoin is use the wallet and they loved it, they also found it very simple which is nice.

Regards
Killa
**UPDATE**

We wanted to keep our development plans private until things were tested, restested and proven to be working before we released any information.

We have realized that the Crypto community are very impatient and want to know exactly what to expect.

So expect a big announcement in the next 24 hours.

Regards
Killa
I've been checking the wallet, is awesome, great job Cheesy

What about input the 'solo mining' option? It will be atractive for new users who don't know about what mining is Smiley

Thanks!! I have forwarded your response to our Dev.

Regards
Killa

P.s Tweet @bittrexexchange and ask them to add @fibrecoin. Come on guys lets prove that you don't need to pay to get on the big exchanges.

Done Wink

Thanks if we keep tweeting them they will add us eventually.

Tweet at bittrex asking them to add us.
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO

What about input the 'solo mining' option? It will be atractive for new users who don't know about what mining is Smiley

Regards
Killa

P.s Tweet @bittrexexchange and ask them to add @fibrecoin. Come on guys lets prove that you don't need to pay to get on the big exchanges.

Done Wink
Below are some images how wallet looks and works:

Thanks Unlock.mk much appreciated.

Activity: 448
Below are some images how wallet looks and works:

Activity: 448

+1

Regards
Killa

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
no problems it was my pleasure and hope all goes well  Wink
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Guys,

I have sent Bittrex an official email requiest.

Please tweet them a message like "Hey @bittrex please add @Fibrecoin" nothing special.

Also go into their IRC channel and ask them. http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#bittrex

We are reaching out to the community for help.

Regards
Killa

Tweeted Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Guys,

Please tweet them a message like "Hey @bittrex please add @Fibrecoin" nothing special.

Also go into their IRC channel and ask them. http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#bittrex

Regards
Killa

tweeted !

https://twitter.com/SuprnovaPools/status/502852852591915008
Guys,

Regards
Killa
I have none of these nor am i anything to do with Fibre

So here is my review of the new wallet.

Ok so 1st things 1st

I like the fiber on the load screen excellent idea and looks great   Wink

i feel the logo and writing could be a light blue-ish to suit the name and load screen but that's no biggy at all, also had to delete fibre from appdata 1st time i ran but that's no biggy imo as most wallets do it at some point. Opened again and synced pretty darn fast  Grin and the rest of the wallet is great so it seems

now the block explorer

i do like it and the idea but i feel in my opinion it could do with going over where by the total block count can be seen along with searchable addresses to make it easier for users not that knowledgeable to use. as the jump to block feature along with decode transaction could be daunting for some but they are quite good i love where it tells you the hashrate of the block you search pretty nifty.i think a live block would work in the transactions and blocks ie like blockchain or like nxt had then you would need no online blockchain and it would give it an edge i feel if it can be done.

but all in all it has more than most and i can see you have put work into it which is positive
to me and the fact you've seeked beta tester's shows you are in it so i really do feel it's better than the prev and the user's of Fibre will like it   Wink

i hope it's not boring or without information as i'm not the most tech savvy

Nightz, thanks for the review and feedback, this is exactly the sort of thing we are looking for, community ideas help to make Fibre the best coin available.

I totally agree. This is why the FibreBoard is going to be such an important factor in the future of Fibre.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Ok so 1st things 1st

i feel the logo and writing could be a light blue-ish to suit the name and load screen but that's no biggy at all, also had to delete fibre from appdata 1st time i ran but that's no biggy imo as most wallets do it at some point. Opened again and synced pretty darn fast  Grin and the rest of the wallet is great so it seems

now the block explorer

i do like it and the idea but i feel in my opinion it could do with going over where by the total block count can be seen along with searchable addresses to make it easier for users not that knowledgeable to use. as the jump to block feature along with decode transaction could be daunting for some but they are quite good i love where it tells you the hashrate of the block you search pretty nifty.i think a live block would work in the transactions and blocks ie like blockchain or like nxt had then you would need no online blockchain and it would give it an edge i feel if it can be done.

but all in all it has more than most and i can see you have put work into it which is positive
to me and the fact you've seeked beta tester's shows you are in it so i really do feel it's better than the prev and the user's of Fibre will like it   Wink

Nightz, thanks for the review and feedback, this is exactly the sort of thing we are looking for, community ideas help to make Fibre the best coin available.

Ok so 1st things 1st

now the block explorer

Thank you very much!! I will let bobby6killers respond regarding the technical stuff.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Ok so 1st things 1st

now the block explorer

Here is the new Mac wallet ready for release tomorrow

looks very slick ! Smiley

Thanks OC
Look guys what i got to test Cheesy

It is new working wallet with block explorer, new style as promised and it is definitely real and working Cheesy

Already in sync  Cool

Great job Fibre Team Smiley

Thats good to hear, thanks for the feedback  Grin
Jump to: