Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 214. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Look guys what i got to test Cheesy

It is new working wallet with block explorer, new style as promised and it is definitely real and working Cheesy

Already in sync  Cool

Great job Fibre Team Smiley

http://i60.tinypic.com/116iejn.jpg

I've tested the new wallet too, and confirm everything works as it should, and it looks great !!!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Look guys what i got to test Cheesy

It is new working wallet with block explorer, new style as promised and it is definitely real and working Cheesy

Already in sync  Cool

Great job Fibre Team Smiley

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Here is the new Mac wallet ready for release tomorrow

That is one sexy wallet!! Well done Bobby6killers...........

P.S

Please tweet @bittrexexchange and @mintpal exchange asking them to list Fibre.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Excellent work bobby6killers!!
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Can everyone please tweet bittrex and mintpal please!!!!
Guys,

Please retweet the below message. Also send a a tweet directly to them if you can.

Thanks

https://twitter.com/fibrecoin/status/502547043370696707
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
What FUD? If FIBRE was listed at Bittrex its trading volume would be x10 times higher and price probably 2-3 times higher than its now at C-CEX. C-CEX makes more harm than good.

You should immediately try to be unlisted from C cex they kill the coin instantly
Can everyone please tweet bittrex and mintpal please.

Regards
Killa
What FUD? If FIBRE was listed at Bittrex its trading volume would be x10 times higher and price probably 2-3 times higher than its now at C-CEX. C-CEX makes more harm than good.

We have contacted the following exchanges already, it all takes time,

Fibre hasn't even been trading for a week yet.

We have some exciting future plans

Hope you can join us Smiley

Krushang
Activity: 138
FIBRE is dying at illiquid C-CEX. Need more serious exchange ASAP. People see how the coin is doing at C-CEX and abandon mining it...

Instead of posting FUD that makes no sense and has no logic, why don't you Tweet Mintpal and Bittrex or Hassle them on IRC even.
FIBRE is dying at illiquid C-CEX. Need more serious exchange ASAP. People see how the coin is doing at C-CEX and abandon mining it...

Excuse me?? We was added to C-CEX on the 19th of AUG 3 days ago. We have been floating around 4th/5th on their hot coins list.

We are releasing version 1.1 of our wallet with better styling and built in block explorer 1 WEEK AFTER LAUNCH.

What on earth are you talking about lol
Uh? That message appears when I try join Fibre's IRC  Huh

#Fibre Cannot join channel (+i) - you must be invited

Sorted now!!

Try again, it should work?
Activity: 138
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO

wallet looks A OK in the screen's can see this being good  Wink

It will be even better when you can use it on Saturday, not just a screenshot Smiley

Progressive development and acceptance of merchants are the key to success Smiley

I am investing in fibre from the start and counting on You

We will not let the community down!! Its guys like you that will make Fibre a power house in the altcoin arena. You don't need big promises and flashy flow charts to believe in the dream.
Jump to: