Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 53. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Dear developers you did a very good job at the beginning coins and she moved up but the last time constant trend downward tell it that the end? I have not so much about fibre 1k and I do not know what to do. wait for a miracle, or sell it to get at least something?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
The latest shift for the FibreCoin Multipool paid out over 179 FIBRE.

Still need more mining support on this pool. The slower speeds cause larger fluctuations in profitability.

Suggested minimal rates SHA: 5Th/s+  X11: 1GH/s+

Cheers!

fibre.xpool.ca

Additional bonuses +50% paid, bonus for the whole next week +50%!

Enjoy holidays Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
The latest shift for the FibreCoin Multipool paid out over 179 FIBRE.

Still need more mining support on this pool. The slower speeds cause larger fluctuations in profitability.

Suggested minimal rates SHA: 5Th/s+  X11: 1GH/s+

Cheers!

fibre.xpool.ca
legendary
legendary
Merry Christmas to the devs and the community. May Santa bring me more Fibre Smiley

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Merry Christmas to the devs and the community. May Santa bring me more Fibre Smiley
Activity: 215
people join too me in pool
legendary
Additional Bonus +25% for today`s shift sent to miners! Christmas Bonus For Next Shift +50% !!! Join Us

fibre.xpool.ca

wow this is nice gift for miners , many thanks . Merry Christmas and Happy new year Smiley

Spread the word please RT https://twitter.com/zyduuu/status/547436447159320577

Merry Christmas Everyone Smiley
Activity: 279
Additional Bonus +25% for today`s shift sent to miners! Christmas Bonus For Next Shift +50% !!! Join Us

fibre.xpool.ca

wow this is nice gift for miners , many thanks . Merry Christmas and Happy new year Smiley
legendary

fibre.xpool.ca
legendary
This thread is just multipool talk? What else is going on...

Of course not, there is a lot of work going on in background, multipool is also very important part of Fibre, you should see why soon

I was asked earlier to not announce anything before releasing it so will be just informing about releases when they are ready

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Are you feeding your miner through a proxy? Didn't think the antminer interface supported splitting the hashrates...

No proxy. The S3 has three modes for pools. Failover, balance and load balance.

Do you get the same results if you mine directly to my pool?

The first day that I tried fiber multipool it was the only pool that was being mined and the diff would get stuck at 1k and I would have many reject to a few accepts. I tried mining just Fiber Multipool last night for one hour (10PM EST) and in about 30 minutes the diff was at 1k and I had zero rejects after mining for one hour.

Please try again TimC and let me know how is your miner behaving now

Thank You

This morning I ran the S3 in balance mode for one hour and the diff has gotten up to 16k after ~22 minutes and it came back down to 4k at minute 41 of 60 minutes for this run. It looks like no shares have been accepted since the diff went up past 4k. Still no shares all rejects. So after about 10~12 minutes of no shares being accepted the Diff drops down to 64 and shares are getting accepted with no rejects.
legendary

No problem, Thanks. So after 1 hour of mining the diff just seems to get stuck on 16k and my miner is putting in very little accpets for many rejects. I have no issues mining on multi pools like iSpace or Multipool. So I guess I'm keep hitting the fiber multi pool with my 32GH miner.  During the hour the ANTS3 did show that it found two blocks for the fiber multipool.

Please try again TimC and let me know how is your miner behaving now

Thank You
legendary

Thank you very much! I am passing on your feedbacks at once to multipool operator, you will get also additional reward from me for testing new settings

Cheers

No problem, Thanks. So after 1 hour of mining the diff just seems to get stuck on 16k and my miner is putting in very little accpets for many rejects. I have no issues mining on multi pools like iSpace or Multipool. So I guess I'm keep hitting the fiber multi pool with my 32GH miner.  During the hour the ANTS3 did show that it found two blocks for the fiber multipool.

Ok thanks, so that can be a reason why big miners are disconnecting after short time

Cheers

The 1Th miners on my other pools are running on diff 512... and the diff settings are now the same. They weren't before but since my original reply, I made them the same so I'm really quite surprised that the diff is 16k. I don't have any miners mining at that diff. I have one miner at diff 8192 but they are running 3Th+... a couple more ~2-2.5 and they are 4096...

Do you get the same results if you mine directly to my pool?

Are you feeding your miner through a proxy? Didn't think the antminer interface supported splitting the hashrates...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
This thread is just multipool talk? What else is going on...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Thank you very much! I am passing on your feedbacks at once to multipool operator, you will get also additional reward from me for testing new settings

Cheers

legendary
Disconnecting without giving any feedback isn`t helping and we want you all to stick around all the time, as you can see Fibre doesn`t need too much to bump the price, we can fight together definitely with these who are putting sell pressure and i want to give you bonuses all the time!

If some of you don`t want to post in public please pm me with any questions and suggestions

Cheers
legendary

The big miner was again today connected for some short time

I am thinking of some kind of big christmas bonus for Friday`s shift to hold him for longer period Smiley

Cheers

So I tired to mine on the SHA port with a S3 antminer in balanced mode with two other pools. Your fiber multipool keep kicking up the difficulty until my miner is only getting rejects. It does the same when balanced with the fiber multipol and another pool. When I used just the fiber multipool it still was getting a lot of rejects when ever the difficulty gets past 1k and no accepted shares as it gets past 4k. Is there a way that we can connect with a fixed difficulty? Right now I got a small 32GH miner on it but I would like to use the S3 in balanced mode with the fiber multipool.

I wouldn't have expected it to go up past 4k. my S1's run at 256. I've made some adjustments to the VARDIFF setting and diff adjustments.

Do you mind giving it a shot again? I'm not sure how well the hash splitting works. I used to try doing it using bfgminer and if it was trying to mine different coins, it would eventually start failing. Worked a charm when I was splitting it to two diff BTC pools though...
legendary
Yes I am happy to just speed on X11 is very small Undecided

The big miner was again today connected for some short time

I am thinking of some kind of big christmas bonus for Friday`s shift to hold him for longer period Smiley

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: