Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 51. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hey guys

We added FIBRE to out Altcoin NEWS and INFO Portal @satoshis.guru

Have a look!

NOW with Price Graphs!

http://www.satoshis.guru/home/coin-info/fibrecoin/

http://www.satoshis.guru/home/coin-info/fibrecoin/graphs-fibre/

greetz

Great Smiley thank you

Ps. Requirement for Fibreboard has changed to 4000 Fibre

fixed, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Hey guys

We added FIBRE to out Altcoin NEWS and INFO Portal @satoshis.guru

Have a look!

NOW with Price Graphs!

http://www.satoshis.guru/home/coin-info/fibrecoin/

http://www.satoshis.guru/home/coin-info/fibrecoin/graphs-fibre/

greetz

Great Smiley thank you

Ps. Requirement for Fibreboard has changed to 4000 Fibre

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Now when pool is closed how do i mine?

Multipool was closed because there was low mining support

Only POS now through your wallet , 5% interest per year
Ok, thanks. but not that fun i like mining.
legendary

Multipool was closed because there was low mining support

Only POS now through your wallet , 5% interest per year
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Actually working......

We are in the process of completing our biggest delivery to date, fully decentralised transaction privacy. Developed from the ground up.

I would not usually waste my time replying to messages like this, but posts of this kind have far reaching consequences if I do not respond.

If anyone ever needs to get hold of me, just send me a PM or ask one of the team.

The board and the Fibre team have instant access to me at all times. If we are going to turn Fibre into one of the top alt coins, I'm going to have to concentrate on development rather than being community facing.

Killa

That's good news.
Yep, I agree - more time working and less time answering stupid questions is the best strategy.

Good luck with it, I'll continue to support.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Actually working......

We are in the process of completing our biggest delivery to date, fully decentralised transaction privacy. Developed from the ground up.

I would not usually waste my time replying to messages like this, but posts of this kind have far reaching consequences if I do not respond.

If anyone ever needs to get hold of me, just send me a PM or ask one of the team.

The board and the Fibre team have instant access to me at all times. If we are going to turn Fibre into one of the top alt coins, I'm going to have to concentrate on development rather than being community facing.

Killa
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Where is killakem? No posts since Nov..
legendary
The last shift for the FibreCoin Multipool paid out over 205 FIBRE.

Due to dwindling support levels, the Fibre Multipool is now closed.

Thanks for the miners that were onboard and all the best in the future to Fibre!

Cheers!

Last bonuses paid

Thank you crackers for everything you have been doing, it was a pleasure to work with you
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
The last shift for the FibreCoin Multipool paid out over 205 FIBRE.

Due to dwindling support levels, the Fibre Multipool is now closed.

Thanks for the miners that were onboard and all the best in the future to Fibre!

Cheers!
legendary
The latest shift for the FibreCoin Multipool paid out over 414 FIBRE.

At current support levels, this week looks like it will be the last week of the Fibre multipool Sad

Cheers!

fibre.xpool.ca

Additional 50% bonuses paid, next shift can be the last shift of Fibre Multipool because of low hash

Cheers

Thank you very much mxxxxxx for what you have been doing, there is only a tiny number of people who are as committed as you are in the crypto community.

Yes, totally agree!

Thank you Smiley much appreciated

It will be awesome year Smiley
legendary

Coinvoting this round ends on 6th Jan on @BitsparkBTC exchange, we should see Fibre on next voting list and will need as much community support as we can get, tweets will also count as a votes , i will link you when it is available. It is Hong Kong exchange with nice tech and fiat being integrated soon, it is still in beta testing phase so let`s take opportunity and get Fibre listed as it won`t be easy to get listed there later.

Rest is assured by devs, Fibre is great long term investment!

Cheers Smiley

https://twitter.com/BitsparkBTC/status/552821101479206912

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

At current support levels, this week looks like it will be the last week of the Fibre multipool Sad

Cheers!

fibre.xpool.ca

Additional 50% bonuses paid, next shift can be the last shift of Fibre Multipool because of low hash

Cheers

Thank you very much mxxxxxx for what you have been doing, there is only a tiny number of people who are as committed as you are in the crypto community.
legendary

Cheers!

fibre.xpool.ca

Cheers
legendary

Cheers!

fibre.xpool.ca
legendary
The latest shift for the FibreCoin Multipool paid out over 171 FIBRE.

Still need more mining support on this pool. The slower speeds cause larger fluctuations in profitability.

Suggested minimal rates SHA: 5Th/s+  X11: 1GH/s+

At current support levels, I'm afraid next week looks like it will be the last week of the Fibre multipool.

Cheers!

fibre.xpool.ca

50% bonuses paid, now it is up to you guys if Fibre multipool is available in this year

Thank you Crackfoo for your dedication and help

Bonus for next, maybe last week of multipool 50%

Cheers
legendary
The latest shift for the FibreCoin Multipool paid out over 171 FIBRE.

Still need more mining support on this pool. The slower speeds cause larger fluctuations in profitability.

Suggested minimal rates SHA: 5Th/s+  X11: 1GH/s+

At current support levels, I'm afraid next week looks like it will be the last week of the Fibre multipool.

Cheers!

fibre.xpool.ca
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
legendary
I knew i wasn`t alone Smiley great to see you all here in 2015

Coinvoting this round ends on 6th Jan on @BitsparkBTC exchange, we should see Fibre on next voting list and will need as much community support as we can get, tweets will also count as a votes , i will link you when it is available. It is Hong Kong exchange with nice tech and fiat being integrated soon, it is still in beta testing phase so let`s take opportunity and get Fibre listed as it won`t be easy to get listed there later.

We still need more mining support on Fibre multipool fibre.xpool.ca , mining Fibre is profitable especially with big bonuses and great tech incoming in this year, please let know miners about it

Rest is assured by devs, Fibre is great long term investment!

Cheers Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: