Pages:
Author

Topic: FIFA World Cup 2014!!! - page 77. (Read 107191 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
June 24, 2014, 03:26:40 PM
Bye bye Suarez. Unfortunately this World Cup, for all the wonderful football and heroes has seen a number of villains, who have often been the heroes.

Neymar: Brazil vs Croatia. Should have been sent off for elbowing a player in the head, goes on to score two minutes later and then a penalty later on.

Godin: Uruguay vs England. Should have been sent off for an arm to the throat of a player, scores the winner against Italy in the following game.

Suarez: Uruguay vs Italy. Bites a player, avoids being sent off as the referees didn't see it. Team goes through.

Reminds me of four years ago when he hand balled on the line in the last minute of stoppage time. While justice was served that day in the form of a sending off and a penalty, you can't help but feel for Ghana as they ended up missing the penalty then losing on penalties.

Worst world cup ever if you ask me.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
June 24, 2014, 03:25:15 PM
I don't normally follow football, but thought of an amusing quick photoshop for the Suarez thing:

Guess they're not feeding him enough before the match or something.  People keep saying footballers get paid too much, but I guess they're struggling to afford food.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 24, 2014, 03:22:43 PM
Uruguay is clearly my favorite, plays extremely well and beat the most arrogant team in football history, lovely! Will be odd to see the finals without either Spain, Italy or England tho, but it's all good.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
June 24, 2014, 02:48:36 PM
Bye bye Suarez. Unfortunately this World Cup, for all the wonderful football and heroes has seen a number of villains, who have often been the heroes.

Neymar: Brazil vs Croatia. Should have been sent off for elbowing a player in the head, goes on to score two minutes later and then a penalty later on.

Godin: Uruguay vs England. Should have been sent off for an arm to the throat of a player, scores the winner against Italy in the following game.

Suarez: Uruguay vs Italy. Bites a player, avoids being sent off as the referees didn't see it. Team goes through.

Reminds me of four years ago when he hand balled on the line in the last minute of stoppage time. While justice was served that day in the form of a sending off and a penalty, you can't help but feel for Ghana as they ended up missing the penalty then losing on penalties.

Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
June 24, 2014, 02:48:10 PM
What a horrible match it was.
Suarez deserves a lifetime ban for the "lucky" 3rd byte.
Referee needs to be teached the colors of the cards. It was hardly a yellow, never a red.
Neither team deserves to progress in to 1/8s. Both teams sucked.
Whenever he bites.. Team always win..! Uruguay all the way to Round of 16.
Spain, England, Italy are already out Possibly Portugal   will follow the same route. Quite like the way this World Cup is shaping up.
June 24, 2014, 02:34:31 PM
June 24, 2014, 02:21:00 PM
What a horrible match it was.
Suarez deserves a lifetime ban for the "lucky" 3rd byte.
Referee needs to be teached the colors of the cards. It was hardly a yellow, never a red.
Neither team deserves to progress in to 1/8s. Both teams sucked.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
June 24, 2014, 02:16:05 PM
Where is this referee team from? Our announcer didn't mention it. Or I may have missed it.

Referee was Mexican

That red card was a def blown call. Should be removed as referee for future matches
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 24, 2014, 02:10:46 PM
Italy was not at it's best, but i think it is a huge surprise that they go home especially after starting with a win over England and not just a win,but a solid game. Spain,England , Italy...possible Portugal... huge + for Costa Rica , Chile, Mexico, european football recieved a big knock at this WC. different continent, time zone, food, humidity, everything, you can be as pro as you want, these are difficult conditions for european teams and you can see the results...only france, netherlands and germany maybe, but germany was dominated physically by ghana .
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 24, 2014, 02:02:16 PM
Italy was not so great this year. No?
legendary
June 24, 2014, 01:59:02 PM
Surprising result

Is Suarez hungry or some shit?

What man bites people?
Activity: 616
June 24, 2014, 01:56:56 PM
I knew Uruguai would win.

Mick Jagger never fails.

Soon Ivory and Colombia will win

The referees suck in these games. Hopefully Italy can hold on.
Not looking good for Italy at all...! cant blame them 12 against 10 is never fair..! lets see if Italy can really turn this game in 5 mins of additional time.

wat?

for you the referee was Uruguay's biased, and then 12vs10 after the red card Huh
June 24, 2014, 01:50:14 PM
The referees suck in these games. Hopefully Italy can hold on.
Not looking good for Italy at all...! cant blame them 12 against 10 is never fair..! lets see if Italy can really turn this game in 5 mins of additional time.
Activity: 644
June 24, 2014, 01:41:51 PM
Diego Godin scores Shocked
too bad for italy  Embarrassed
bad referee as always in this world cup
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 24, 2014, 01:26:22 PM
Where is this referee team from? Our announcer didn't mention it. Or I may have missed it.
June 24, 2014, 01:21:36 PM
Ok wtf was that Red card for..? Did Marchisio banged referee's wife last night.? I can't find any other reason.. A Free kick was acceptable.. at most a Yellow..! not red..
legendary
June 24, 2014, 01:19:51 PM
That was a harsh red card. Italy gonna shut it down defensively
Activity: 616
June 24, 2014, 01:08:18 PM
Any predictions on Japan / Columbia ?

Japan has problems with finalizations to score goals, probably Columbia wins this game.

Colombia is way strong than Japan, will be win or draw

June 24, 2014, 12:51:49 PM
Italy 0-0  Uruguay at the half time..! was expecting few goals..! now just waiting for round of 16 to start..! and see how it shapes up.
Pages:
Jump to: