Pages:
Author

Topic: FIFA World Cup 2014!!! - page 86. (Read 107191 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 22, 2014, 12:44:54 PM
Russia is attacking a bit more now. And the possession right now is almost 50-50. Early advantage for Belgium is lost after their strikers wasted a lot of good opportunities. First half will end in 0-0.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
June 22, 2014, 12:41:54 PM
Russia is playing too defensively, and that means that they will lose the match. The ball possession is something like 80% vs 20% in favor of Belgium. The Russian attack and midfield seems useless.  Angry
This is what Iran tried yesterday against Argentina although they succeeded to create some opportunities in second half but failed to score .. Now Russia trying same chances of their failure are on higher if they keep playing defensive even their defense is not doing good Belgium got some chances but failed to convert them into goal.
legendary
June 22, 2014, 12:34:51 PM
Russia is playing too defensively, and that means that they will lose the match. The ball possession is something like 80% vs 20% in favor of Belgium. The Russian attack and midfield seems useless.  Angry
Now they are improving and possession is also much better hope they will fight and give some good result at the end of match

Yes... so far 3 shots on goal. But I really believe they need to play either Kerzhakov or Dzagoyev. BTW, I am yet to see Adnan Januzaj in the match. Is he playing for Belgium?
Neg
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
June 22, 2014, 12:32:33 PM
I can't say I'm interested in any of the games today. Bring on Monday's games, though.

Tuesday's games has Uruguay vs. Italy. That is a definite watch for me as it could end up having both Italy and England out of their group, and Uruguary along with Costa Rica would move on.

Italy and England games will be worth a watch. England will try salvage a win even though they're already out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 22, 2014, 12:28:37 PM
Now they are improving and possession is also much better hope they will fight and give some good result at the end of match
Activity: 214
June 22, 2014, 12:27:19 PM

Not a fan of football anymore. Plus all the money that gets spent on this could go to a lot better things

It's just a game, and there's plenty of things the money could be better spent on but you could say that about almost everyting.
Activity: 238
June 22, 2014, 12:13:24 PM
Alright gotta watch the game, I'll be on here discussing it after the match is over.
legendary
June 22, 2014, 12:11:55 PM
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 22, 2014, 12:03:01 PM
The 2014 FIFA world cup is only one month away! Discuss about your favorite teams and their chances of winning the competition.

Not a fan of football anymore. Plus all the money that gets spent on this could go to a lot better things
June 22, 2014, 11:54:04 AM
People like Kompany, Vertonghen, and Vermaelen, all really experienced defenders won't have a hard time against Russia. But still a very unpredictable game.

If the Russian coach continues with Kokorin and Samedov, then the Belgian defence won't be having any troubles at all.  Grin Especially Samedov was pathetic in the last match against South Korea.

They should play Kerzhakov and Dzagoyev from the start. Yury Zhirkov was also out of touch in the last match. Replacing him with Roman Shirokov won't be a bad idea.

That said, the Russian defence is much better than their attack and midfield. Their defenders such as Vasili Berezutskiy, Sergey Ignashevich, and Dmitry Kombarov are very experienced and capable players.  Grin

I bet on most world cup games, but this one is just too risky. If Russia has really high odds I might put a little on them, or I might just put it as a tie.
legendary
June 22, 2014, 11:52:41 AM
People like Kompany, Vertonghen, and Vermaelen, all really experienced defenders won't have a hard time against Russia. But still a very unpredictable game.

If the Russian coach continues with Kokorin and Samedov, then the Belgian defence won't be having any troubles at all.  Grin Especially Samedov was pathetic in the last match against South Korea.

They should play Kerzhakov and Dzagoyev from the start. Yury Zhirkov was also out of touch in the last match. Replacing him with Roman Shirokov won't be a bad idea.

That said, the Russian defence is much better than their attack and midfield. Their defenders such as Vasili Berezutskiy, Sergey Ignashevich, and Dmitry Kombarov are very experienced and capable players.  Grin
June 22, 2014, 11:52:32 AM
I can't say I'm interested in any of the games today. Bring on Monday's games, though.

Tuesday's games has Uruguay vs. Italy. That is a definite watch for me as it could end up having both Italy and England out of their group, and Uruguary along with Costa Rica would move on.

Yeah Italy verses Uruguay will be good, but England are already out.

Two losses just like Spain. I expected this, their squad this year was terrible.
Activity: 172
June 22, 2014, 11:51:23 AM

Yeah Italy verses Uruguay will be good, but England are already out.
June 22, 2014, 11:27:02 AM
The Russia Belgium game will be a real good one. Belgium is my absolute favourite team and I am always fancying them to win, but Russia won't be too easy. I know Russia for having weak defense, unlike Belgium's. Can't wait to see watch it!
Today game is very good but I believe Belgium is better side and they can handle Russia Attack easily and they can progress in next round without any problem

June 22, 2014, 11:26:06 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 22, 2014, 11:25:16 AM
The Russia Belgium game will be a real good one. Belgium is my absolute favourite team and I am always fancying them to win, but Russia won't be too easy. I know Russia for having weak defense, unlike Belgium's. Can't wait to see watch it!
Today game is very good but I believe Belgium is better side and they can handle Russia Attack easily and they can progress in next round without any problem
Neg
Activity: 224
June 22, 2014, 11:16:51 AM
June 22, 2014, 11:16:05 AM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 22, 2014, 11:11:58 AM
Go RUSSIA and USA!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
June 22, 2014, 11:09:02 AM
belgium vs russia
i prefer hold russia for +0.5
hope me luck tonight  Cool
Lol I made a triple parlay bet that Argentina, Germany, and Bosnia would win. Ghana was a big upset, and that Bosnia goal is a robbery.
lol, we have same boat and drown together Sad
i never play parlay, maybe i can try now Grin

This is the worst world cup ever seen so far, the leadership of the referee in the World Cup needs to be questioned, too many observations made mistakes that referees should it never happens in a competition of this magnitude
yeah too many mistakes from referee until now
i hope they don't do it anymore Sad
Pages:
Jump to: