Pages:
Author

Topic: FIFA World Cup 2014!!! - page 83. (Read 107191 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
June 22, 2014, 11:06:52 PM
overall i salute to the USA players specially Tim Howard without him  i guess USA will more than 3 goals conceded

They definitely played well, and no one can take that away from them.

Every team has their flaws and things they need to improve on.

The one thing I can identify from the US team was they thought they won, which lead to their sudden demise. In the last 5 minutes of the game they should have been working harder than ever to defend their win, not "trolling" with Portugal.

But in other points, they haven't had the experience of winning that many matches, so there is still a lot to learn.

On another topic, if Germany is facing USA next, It's going to be Germany's battle against their own previous coach.
if we see on statistic germany have big chance to win the game, but i believe Klinsmann will do anything to keep their chance move to next round
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
June 22, 2014, 10:38:22 PM
overall i salute to the USA players specially Tim Howard without him  i guess USA will more than 3 goals conceded

They definitely played well, and no one can take that away from them.

Every team has their flaws and things they need to improve on.

The one thing I can identify from the US team was they thought they won, which lead to their sudden demise. In the last 5 minutes of the game they should have been working harder than ever to defend their win, not "trolling" with Portugal.

But in other points, they haven't had the experience of winning that many matches, so there is still a lot to learn.

On another topic, if Germany is facing USA next, It's going to be Germany's battle against their own previous coach.
June 22, 2014, 09:52:44 PM
overall i salute to the USA players specially Tim Howard without him  i guess USA will more than 3 goals conceded
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
June 22, 2014, 08:36:00 PM
Although it would never happen, I think the game would become far more exciting if they implemented something like the penalty box for hockey.   Maybe when there is a yellow card, that player has to go to  the penalty box for like 3 minutes.   

This would add more excitement, and possibly a few more goals here and there...
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
June 22, 2014, 08:27:45 PM
How on earth did Portugal almost lose against such a terrible team??
US players have no idea that the ball is supposed to stay inside the lines!

This isn't a bad luck situation for Portugal. They haven't been doing as great in this cup in comparison to previous years. A lot of the teams being the same way (Italy, England to name a few).

The US has been doing better obviously, and for some reason it's being a tad apparent that the smaller teams are having some good luck this cup.

Well that's for sure. Portugal has been playing quite badly and the US played to the top of their abilities (which are very limited).
Like Spain losing to Chile, it's just so hard to believe!
legendary
Activity: 1162
June 22, 2014, 08:27:15 PM

Funny statement

Even though Portugal may have better players with individual talent the US team showed cohesion and mental fortitude. Something the Portuguese desperately lack in international play.
June 22, 2014, 08:24:21 PM

This isn't a bad luck situation for Portugal. They haven't been doing as great in this cup in comparison to previous years. A lot of the teams being the same way (Italy, England to name a few).

The US has been doing better obviously, and for some reason it's being a tad apparent that the smaller teams are having some good luck this cup.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
June 22, 2014, 08:19:47 PM
June 22, 2014, 08:17:05 PM
the guy who let Ronaldo cross that ball should be stoned by the whole country

Although I am a tad-bit upset... They did play good though. Mistakes are made, but at least they didn't lose.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 22, 2014, 08:11:37 PM
the guy who let Ronaldo cross that ball should be stoned by the whole country
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
June 22, 2014, 08:09:57 PM
Obviously that is a heartbreaking ending for the US team but should take solace in the fact that they have 4 points.

If they can hold against Germany and get a draw, they'll advance.

And that too is going to be an interesting match-up.

US beats Ghana, and Ghana ties with Germany. So this could technically give USA a chance.

I'm rooting for Germany and it would suck if they don't advance, but this is somewhat worry some.

Iam really sad for the USA, they played way better.

I agree. In my opinion, I believe the last goal was a simple unfortunate event of crappy luck for the United States, especially considering the time when it actually happened.

Unbelievable that they gave up that goal with 15 seconds left in the game!   USA played way better than I thought they would though... quite a disappointment to end in a tie
June 22, 2014, 08:08:32 PM
Obviously that is a heartbreaking ending for the US team but should take solace in the fact that they have 4 points.

And that too is going to be an interesting match-up.

US beats Ghana, and Ghana ties with Germany. So this could technically give USA a chance.

I'm rooting for Germany and it would suck if they don't advance, but this is somewhat worry some.

I agree. In my opinion, I believe the last goal was a simple unfortunate event of crappy luck for the United States, especially considering the time when it actually happened.
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
June 22, 2014, 08:06:51 PM
legendary
Activity: 1162
June 22, 2014, 08:04:56 PM

June 22, 2014, 07:59:37 PM
I feel bad for the US team. A win just snatched out of their hands in the last few seconds and replaced with a tie.

I almost think that last attack by the US should have been taken with a little bit more seriousness.
June 22, 2014, 07:56:55 PM
At least game end with draw result
goal at last minute from portugal make klinsman silent
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
June 22, 2014, 07:55:23 PM
Such a battle to win this game and end in a draw. ugh
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Knowledge is Power
June 22, 2014, 07:53:56 PM
WOW what the hell is going on! What a late goal.

edit: Portugal is officially still alive in group stage. What a dramatic ending.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 22, 2014, 07:48:11 PM
i believe that we will win. USA baby land of the Brave
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Knowledge is Power
June 22, 2014, 07:47:57 PM
Ronaldo looking so disappointed with his performance. Shaking his head and muttering to himself after every failed shot on goal.
Pages:
Jump to: