Pages:
Author

Topic: [FINAL AUCTION] 15x Denarium 1 BTC Physical Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 5868 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Current list:
Code:
b1tc01njj @ 0.5
bigbeninlondon @ 0.35
hybridsole @ 0.27
dads19 @ 0.26
Oinas @ 0.25
Oinas @ 0.25
bithalo @ 0.21
Culexevilman @ 0.20
Culexevilman @ 0.20
Lairew @ 0.20
moneypit @ 0.18
moneypit @ 0.18
moneypit @ 0.18
digicoinuser @ 0.17
TL123 @ 0.16
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
moneypit 3 @ 0.18
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
"b1tc01njj 1 @ 0.5"

I suggest you 0.55 for the win!
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Current list:
Code:
b1tc01njj @ 0.5
bigbeninlondon @ 0.35
hybridsole @ 0.27
dads19 @ 0.26
Oinas @ 0.25
Oinas @ 0.25
bithalo @ 0.21
Culexevilman @ 0.20
Culexevilman @ 0.20
Lairew @ 0.20
digicoinuser @ 0.17
TL123 @ 0.16
TL123 @ 0.16
Mitchełł @ 0.15
miffman @ 0.15
Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher
hybridsole 1 @ 0.27
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
Is there a VAT associated with the auction winnings if I went with the group-buy since initial shipping with be in the EU?

Is it possible to ship unloaded coins directly instead and then I fund them myself?  Since the coins are auction coins, the serial number would still be an 'A' if they were shipped loaded or not?

There is VAT for EU buyers but it is included in the auction price. Due to this issue the auction coins will likely have a very good price for all EU buyers, since at our website all prices are and will be VAT excluded.

So technically we, as a company, get way more profit for any orders outside EU, in the case of the auctions. This is due to the fact that we decided to not complicate things with VAT issues and thus it is simply included in the price, when necessary.

The A serial has nothing to do with being loaded or unloaded. You can buy A series directly to the US but then it will have to be unloaded and you can load it yourself.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
And I fucked up again. Should have been:

Is there a VAT associated with the auction winnings if I went with the group-buy since initial shipping with be in the EU?
I don't know, sorry.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

Is it possible to ship unloaded coins directly instead and then I fund them myself?  Since the coins are auction coins, the serial number would still be an 'A' if they were shipped loaded or not?
Yes on both questions. You can load them yourself and they will have 'A' on them no matter if you buy them loaded or not.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
I fucked up the url apparently. It should have been: group buy. And yes, you would have to trust me and ezeminer with your loaded coins.

Is it possible to ship unloaded coins directly instead and then I fund them myself?  Since the coins are auction coins, the serial number would still be an 'A' if they were shipped loaded or not?

If you win/buy an A-coin you can choose funded or unfunded
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I fucked up the url apparently. It should have been: group buy. And yes, you would have to trust me and ezeminer with your loaded coins.

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I have a question.

I'm located in the USA.  If I won one of these auction coins, it would need to be shipped empty to the USA?
That is correct. The company cannot sell loaded coins because of implications (see casascius). However, you could join the [url-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1218530.0]group buy[/url] that ezeminer is organizing, which would enable you to receive loaded coins (as they will go through me and I'm in the EU).
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I have a question.

I'm located in the USA.  If I won one of these auction coins, it would need to be shipped empty to the USA?
legendary
Yes, this is the last auction for these coins. We may auction other coins in the future but not this one. Last chance to buy an A series version of this coin.
However if the A Series isn't important to someone, then that person may buy the other series of this 1 BTC coin off the website afterwards in the future.  That's my backup plan if I dont win in this auction. 

Indeed. There shouldn't be a major difference in the value of the A series and the other series but we simply don't know as there is no aftermarket yet. There will be approximately 40x A series and 210x of the other series combined, in existence, based on the auctions so far.

The pricing of the website coins will be some sort of a median price from all of the 3 auctions. What makes it slightly tricky is the VAT issue. The coins sold here are all VAT included in case there is need for VAT (within the EU there is). The coins at the website are priced VAT excluded and then VAT is added if the buyer is from the EU. So that makes it slightly tricky to decide on the final pricing but we will make calculations that take everything into account.

The coins will be on sale at our website on Monday, 16th of November. There will be a total of 200 coins on sale at the website, probably in batches of 50 so that we can adjust pricing in case we horribly underprice or something like that.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
bithalo 1 @ 0.21
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Current list:
Code:
b1tc01njj @ 0.5
bigbeninlondon @ 0.35
dads19 @ 0.26
Oinas @ 0.25
Oinas @ 0.25
Culexevilman @ 0.20
Culexevilman @ 0.20
Lairew @ 0.20
digicoinuser @ 0.17
TL123 @ 0.16
TL123 @ 0.16
Mitchełł @ 0.15
miffman @ 0.15
ezeminer @ 0.11
ezeminer @ 0.11
Activity: 11
dads19 1 @ 0.26
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Yes, this is the last auction for these coins. We may auction other coins in the future but not this one. Last chance to buy an A series version of this coin.

However if the A Series isn't important to someone, then that person may buy the other series of this 1 BTC coin off the website afterwards in the future.  That's my backup plan if I dont win in this auction. 
Activity: 1
"b1tc01njj 1 @ 0.5"
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: