Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming? - page 12. (Read 15663 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
April 02, 2018, 06:45:25 PM
The beginning of the year was ot the most successful was for the crypto community. The majority expected new peaks in March, but we are falling further into the bottom. Unfortunately, this is not 2017th year.
I think that the market will recover sooner by the summer. Obviously, it will take several months to reach the January figures.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 04:54:36 PM
I consider in April we will see unpredictable amount of bears and bulls. There is a lot of psychology things that force people to sell now instead of investing. And maybe in May bulls will get rid of bears and all of us will be happy  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
April 02, 2018, 04:49:12 PM
I agree with the steady incremental rise.  This would be good for growth and help stabilize the swings.  Remember the more people that hold an asset, the more stable it is.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
April 02, 2018, 04:28:52 PM
I see that more and more analysts say that the market should turn around soon. It seems to me that this is a good sign. I believe in crypto and hope to see a bullish trend in coming months.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 04:28:31 AM
Sir, I agree with you. I also think that the bull market is coming. So I'm considering whether to continue to buy BTC and ETH, but I will not participate in ico.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
April 02, 2018, 04:11:26 AM
I think it's too early to talk about the bull market, many more negative factors can affect the market. We must wait for the month of May and hope that somebody will burst patience and an event will occur that will unfold the market in the opposite direction, I do not see any other way out.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 04:01:17 AM
Concretly me is waiting for market returns after june-jule moths, and i'm already bought plenty of altcoins and even bitcoin value for that time
FPG
Activity: 672
Merit: 258
April 01, 2018, 02:13:56 PM
I hope that soon the growth of crypto will begin. I'm tired of seeing my investment portfolio bleed. Correction was tightened for a long time and people lose faith in crypto.
Activity: 728
April 01, 2018, 02:09:52 PM

This is a bear trap in the short term. Do not panic. If you manage to maintain support levels, then in August there will be a rise in bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 01:47:50 PM
Just hoping that there will be more good projects like Ethereum that can make blockchain more popular without ads if ICO or something else      
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 03:31:20 AM
It seems that this bull is stuck with horns in the ground and can not get out in any way, until the bear gives him under the ass! Grin

We stuck here with that bull, so lets help him to get out this situation at all. Hope with all our efforts it will really get normally, blockchain never dies  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 03:27:00 PM
Man, I am waiting for that so bad! Not because I need a lot of money or something, I just want to watch all growing and cryptocurrency gain more popularity.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
March 30, 2018, 03:25:36 PM
I think that bulls will not come to the scene for a while. It is still bear time on the market. And what concernes icos you are right, they are mostly scammers. so even if there are good projects, all icos have bad reputation now.
Activity: 166
March 30, 2018, 03:19:57 PM
He will come, but only waits when some positive leaves as there are a lot of negative news floating in the market of many weeks, but not the big positive comes to this period. He still is in the correction mode because of these events and hopes that he will rise again since new month. But this time a situation another and any improvements it isn't necessary to wait
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
March 30, 2018, 02:59:56 PM
Judging from the forecasts of analysts in the spring we will have to wait for a very long time. And not the fact that spring will come at least in the winter. According to all forecasts, this state of prices will last for a very long time.

I think there will be an opposite situation for analysts' forecasts. The market works against the expectations of the crowd. Although, sooner or later, any analyst gets to the goal
copper member
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
March 30, 2018, 02:35:15 PM
Judging from the forecasts of analysts in the spring we will have to wait for a very long time. And not the fact that spring will come at least in the winter. According to all forecasts, this state of prices will last for a very long time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 30, 2018, 02:31:36 PM
I think we soon reach a time soon when people will stop selling their tokens below the ICO price and the market will be steady for some time before the bull run start, I think people need to realise that this bull run start at the end of 2015 and lasted till the January 2018.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
March 30, 2018, 02:12:40 PM
I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...

Better not predict anything in this case. The market is highly manipulated by big players so we're at their mercy. Think about pump and dump scheme. What if the whole market is a pump and dump scheme too? Then we might be in dump stage. Bitcoin was pump from below $1,000 since start of 2017 to around $20,000 at end of the same year. It's possible to get dump to that low level again. I don't want to see that happen but I can't deny the possibility.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=bitcoin,ethereum,neo,ripple,crypto

From google trend above, interest of Bitcoin are continue to decline. Not to mention other cryptocurrencies which staying at low level. This is a proof that most people aren't interested in cryptocurrency. We who're participating in this space are minority of the world. If this trend continue, our number will decline too.

I think it's always hard to find good ICOs to invest. Most are scam or failed to raise fund. Legit ICOs which succeed in fund raising aren't guarantee that their projects will success. Just like startup, most of them will fail. Only handful of them will survive and grow. Some might become world class company and change the world. What I'm worrying is some good projects might not be able to start due to current market situation. People tends to decrease their investment in bear market.
The google trend just shows how many newbies are entering the market , and basically shows is there is a bear or bull market. I don't take much from it. On the last part you are right , ico's are gonna have a hard time raising funds since everyone lost a serious amount in dollar. Best thing to do for them is to wait till there is more hype in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
March 30, 2018, 02:11:23 PM
I think that a lot of people are hoping for this, because the situation that does not bring anything good to the market today, I have a feeling that the crypto currency market will simply burst in the near future, but this is just a feeling, I very much hope it's wrong

Same as you. There were too many talks about how cryptocurrency market will run in the upcoming spring. And that means everybody acted like sure it will be, market will rise, huge gains and etc.
And many of these people were buying and buying  hoping it will be higher whatever. But when the mass acting in one way, someone always acting in other in the opposite.
So I thing it will be dipper and dipper, for the whole year. And rise will be only in august, but not long, and then dump continue.
And I really hope that I make a mistake, I am wrong, and my prediction is incorrect Smiley
Activity: 504
March 30, 2018, 02:04:34 PM
I think that a lot of people are hoping for this, because the situation that does not bring anything good to the market today, I have a feeling that the crypto currency market will simply burst in the near future, but this is just a feeling, I very much hope it's wrong
At least me and my friends are hoping on spring bull run now, market can't be so bad this time again, or we maybe should get out for recreation some time..
Pages:
Jump to: