Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming? - page 7. (Read 15663 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 02:27:49 AM
Yes, its time to recover and to bull run. I love crypto spring time because the prices make me happy and I make money every year on spring and winter time
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 02:24:53 AM
I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
It is not yet a bull, but its small manifestation. But already all fears and disappointments were replaced by the joy and hope that soon we will finally regain all our losses and even get a profit thanks to our patience and the correct strategy in the crisis. Yes, and investment in this period should not pass in vain.
Activity: 196
April 16, 2018, 02:18:06 AM
It finally comes. It's been late, we've been harmed for months. If the bull run has already begun, we have gained as much money as we can. I hope this rise continues and we can make money.
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
April 15, 2018, 07:21:25 PM
I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...

I doubt that this is the final turn of the market, as for me we are still in a downward trend and will still move down. Too many people still believe in the BTC, when only the most reserved of the crowd will remain, this is the signal to enter the market
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 15, 2018, 03:45:09 PM
maybe my opinion hear will be a absurd, but...we need some Bear trend for realy nice raise trip to up
if next pump wave will be at this sommer market may have little total capitalization in nearest future

we need BIG reconfiguration and NEW BIG RULES for nice pump with a new investors - now we haven`t this tendentions
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 15, 2018, 03:06:20 PM
I hope that the market will reverse and now we will see only growth and upward movement. We are very tired of the bearish trend and losses. My portfolio stops bleeding.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
April 15, 2018, 03:04:09 PM
Hard to say just now. Think now all expect market growth. Since spring I have begun very long time ago, but increase in prices is very insignificant. However all forecasts are very optimistical. Therefore I think that it is absolutely short. Think would be a rise in few monts
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 02:32:23 PM
YES I think everything will be fine for us!
In April and May, my forecast for growth is cryptocurrant, but a small increase, and for summer the heat will begin!

Hope it will like you saying, also i think if bitcoin goes up again - all market will be connected with it and goes growing up too!
Activity: 462
April 13, 2018, 05:54:22 AM
After seeing a good market growth yesterday, I thought it was the beginning of the spring recovery but today it is back negative, something that has happened very often in the last three months. It is very difficult to make predictions even if I think, and I hope, that in the coming weeks there can finally be a real recovery.
Activity: 756
April 13, 2018, 05:52:58 AM

After all those many fluctuations up and down I don’t believe in any predictions what will be with the market in a near weeks. So I keep my money untouched. For this time this is my limited strategy.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
April 12, 2018, 03:31:52 AM
I hope you guys are all ready for the next diving session. This one will be the most interesting one.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 03:24:43 AM
The time one would know when Altcoin bull run is starting is when the dominance of BTC. The fact that most of the Altcoins did well yesterday is a good sign. I was told the recent dump in the market is as a result of people paying up their taxes, I know people want to undestand what cause the dump but this is a very difficult thing to explain
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 03:18:23 AM
Everyone has his own opinion, but I agree with the majority that after a long correction now we should expect a long-term growth of the crypto-currency market. I have many hopes for the end of this year and expect to get a good profit from hold coins.
Activity: 295
April 12, 2018, 03:13:13 AM
I hope thats true, everyone tired of down market and wish market to be recovered, it was hard few months and soon we are going to see shining market
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 03:11:18 AM
Just yearstarday i saw hows big volumes came to alts and started to buy it i think its a good signal before a big run !
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 03:06:55 AM
I know I'm ready for it!  Grin
It is a very good news and that we all need to be very much well-prepared for it and that you need to stay calm and cool in all the situation because of the reason that the moment you will lose your control over your emotions, then you will not be able to make control over that situation and earning something good will then not be easier for you then. Make smart decisions according to the situation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
April 11, 2018, 10:04:50 AM
If you want to invest, you can choose ico minexcoin, until now the coin does not go jump like any other coin / bitcoin .. Hopefully this month bitcoin changes after tax day outside...
I still like to trade with coin KEM. Now he does not have much growth, but I think we will see growth.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 11, 2018, 10:00:14 AM
I don't think it's a bull market right now.
For now, just because it has been falling for a long time, most of the tokens have started to rebound.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 09:58:14 AM
It's not looking like it yet,  the market is still down owed to several factors such as negative speculations and diverse regulatory moves by government
Activity: 395
April 11, 2018, 09:50:34 AM

I think that whales will begin to fix profits much later. When the bitcoin cost again starts to be selected to 20k ... And now they bought. I would like to think that the spring of bulls began. But it's too early to draw conclusions.
Pages:
Jump to: