Pages:
Author

Topic: Financial Crisis Will Come - page 11. (Read 19865 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 06:37:49 AM
It is true that we are faced with financial crisis and most people are saturated with sorrowful moods.i stand to encourage all to keep on moving with crypto. Market will not be as it is but will be attractive to see in the nearby future
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 06:08:00 AM
the financial crisis has indeed come. We should invest carefully, because the crisis market will happen events that no one would have expected. Make a small investment now and spend a lot of time reviewing the market.
I think that's the best way to make a profit and be safe.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 05:47:39 AM
every country will always experience a financial crisis when the economy goes down but as a developing country it will certainly try to overcome this crisis by stabilizing the economy, and I think when crypto rises again financial will also improve again
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
August 30, 2018, 05:38:33 AM
In general each of us can stay safe by:

1)  diversifying the assets we hold (so CA$H on hand, land, gold, crypto, stocks & bonds are all good).

2)  many people do not handle debt well (my wife & I hate debt), so my general advice is to lower debt levels.

While I wholeheartedly agree with your both points and even more so with your second one about avoiding debt as much as possible, the debt itself may be a way of hedging against the crisis, sort of. I know it sounds controversial, and it definitely is, but I remember when I was a child my parents had taken a loan to build a house. Then a crisis began and money quickly depreciated, so they were able to repay the debt very soon without a lot of financial stress. Indeed, banksters are not stupid and they do account for such things, but sometimes you can effectively use their tactics and methods of stealing money from you against themselves.

It is pretty much the same with taxes. In fact, it is even easier and more feasible. You just avoid paying some hefty tax for some time, but since taxes can't be "retaxed", you then pay your tax with cheap money after the crisis goes full swing.
Activity: 102
Merit: 13
August 30, 2018, 04:18:24 AM
The financial crisis has already started. In Turkey there is a massive inflation and people are fleeing into crypto currencies. This is just the result of endless depth and money printing. Many countries will be affected by this and also stocks will crash.
Activity: 840
August 30, 2018, 04:14:02 AM
In this economic situtation, its good buying gold, silver and bitcoin. Gold and silver already known as safen haven asset and bitcoin start recognized as store of value. Financial crisis will come and go but we should prepare facing it
Activity: 252
August 30, 2018, 04:09:11 AM
Activity: 19
August 30, 2018, 03:20:10 AM
That's right, the crisis will come this month, because all coin prices are dying, and this is nothing new, the financial crisis will always be part of our economy and everything.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
August 29, 2018, 12:43:47 PM
before the arrival of the financial crisis we better start to buy bitcoin to invest so that when the financial crisis comes we don't panic and distress. we can survive if we invest in bitcoin from now on because I read a lot of the good news of bitcoin in the next few months, many people say that the price of bitcoin will rise in December.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 12:29:51 PM
Index Shiller PE Ratio has grown very much lately. This suggests that the US stock market is very overbought. As a rule, this always led to another crisis.
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
August 29, 2018, 12:23:30 PM
I think it has become very natural because this financial movement will not always prosper, it will definitely experience a crisis and you must be able to take advantage of that moment to be able to make a profit.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
August 29, 2018, 12:17:25 PM
Financial crisis will come to those who mismanage their wealth..Most of us are in survival mode.If you are not tough enough to try new things like bitcoin, then nothing will happen to us.

Fortune favors the bold.  Most wealthy individuals got where they are today by taking huge risks and not listening to the naysayers.  It can be scary starting a new field of technology and it requires a lot of patience to see it through till the end.  Wealthy people are barely affected by these financial crises, it's not like they are struggling to afford shelter.

I think the next market crash will be starting very soon, stocks have been on a bull run for too long and everything looks very overpriced.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
August 29, 2018, 12:01:56 PM

Excellent thread.

Historically, financial crises do come +/- every 10 years or so, but their worst effects (which countries suffer the most, how damaging each is, etc.) vary quite a bit. 

Rogoff and Reinhardt "wrote the book" on financial crises over the past 800 years: This Time is Different.  Highly recommended.

In general each of us can stay safe by:

1)  diversifying the assets we hold (so CA$H on hand, land, gold, crypto, stocks & bonds are all good).

2)  many people do not handle debt well (my wife & I hate debt), so my general advice is to lower debt levels.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 29, 2018, 11:48:17 AM
Financial crisis means instability of economy in nature as it precedes by the external factors affecting the global and the local markets. Although in bitcoin digital currency are kess expected to set in financial crisis as it was stated that there lots of investors acquiring business in terms of their logical equation and rationale to formulate substantial business. It is a mediocre to all that unquilibrium market are natural.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
August 29, 2018, 11:36:21 AM
This was in fact a really good analysis. There are some signs which warns when one comes that most people can't see - In fact, some economists almost always warns but nobody listens. The story of humanity itself.

The reasons can be varied and maybe things are not what they look like or maybe they are. The truth is, it might seem suspicious to some. Some countries have more corrupts with power inside their borders than others, so it also depends. Of course, the people always watch carefully the most powerful country in the world, forgetting completely of other ones who have been in fact improving in power and capacity over the course of the last years.

Of course another one will come and even more than one, no system is perfect. And also we can wonder, if you had the control of it and earn a lot of millions easily by taking one simple decision, will you do it?. I know that a lot of people would fall in the face of the temptation.
Activity: 39
August 29, 2018, 11:17:33 AM
I'd say buy gold, silver, bitcoin, and land! The value of land is always increasing as time goes by, thus we should also see the potential value or worth of lands in the future.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 05:43:30 AM
in this case, I believe that it makes sense to invest only in gold from what you offer. Bitcoin is still in an unstable state
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 05:26:32 AM
That I think is a very interesting pice and i think it would happen. I've also read somewhere that even if there's an economic crisis that crypto currency wouldn't be affected by it. I just it is so since i wouldn't be caught with my pants around my ankles if ever the market collapsed and so is crypto currency. So now I'll invest more on crytpo.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
August 29, 2018, 04:39:04 AM
Oh please, i think the financial crisis is here. But I think crypto currency is our savior and would keep us afloat to weather this storm. I just hope that i still have enough in my holdings to support me and family through the financial crisis so I'll be buying all the coins i get my hands on now that the crypto currency market is down.
Activity: 38
August 29, 2018, 01:07:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: