Pages:
Author

Topic: Financial Crisis Will Come - page 14. (Read 19865 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 03:36:21 AM
Well ,a lot of analysts continue to predict doom for the financial industry.The predictions are  many now and its hard for one to determine what to even do or which option to choose there is no good news at all.

If you look at the situation in the majority of African and many Asian countries, you will see that financial crisis has already come. As for the crypto world, I try not to listen to some fraud news.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
August 09, 2018, 12:56:26 AM
I have heard people saying financial crisis coming for the past two and three years, and it has not come yet. Not sure when exactly it will come, but I also think there may be one in the near future. But it is hard to predict such things though. Not sure whether the trade war between US and China will affect the global market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 12:30:30 AM
Crisis and recovery then develop as the essence of the capitalist economy when it crises, it will grow stronger, and after a long period of development has achieved a high score, they will have the stage goes down
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
August 08, 2018, 11:57:16 PM
indeed, the financial crisis will come, because market prices have dropped dramatically, so people are very difficult to get a profit in the trading market, all those who trade will experience an economic crisis.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
August 08, 2018, 07:19:42 PM
Most predictions are quite reasonable but we should remind ourselves that history is not always moving cycling, so the things which were true for the previous generations are not unavoidable for us, sometimes we can avoid those.
I agree.It's not possible  that history will always repeat itself.There are some things that will likely to occur with the present year that never had happened in the previous year.So if we face tough times with the previous years,i'm sure it has high chances that it will change today.Just keep on fighting for your faith.

Yes and the question is; are you one of those people that will experience it? If you are just an average individual then it is automatically a yes. Rich people aren't really affected by this financial crisis at all. They might lose some money but they still live like a king. We, poor people are only the victims of this crisis.

What you are telling is true, the lower order people are only getting affected because they are living on the current financial situation and if their is any crisis then they will be first effected. Rich people will get affected in paper like they have assets and investment and their value will only go up and down not in real.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 07:12:12 PM
China may have an economic crisis. The trade war between China and the United States has seriously affected China's economic development!
In China, Internet finance has collapsed, many middle-class assets have been misappropriated, and China’s high housing prices have a big bubble! The Chinese government has issued legal tenders to cause inflation!
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 06:59:18 PM
It will be quite interesting to see renowned economists eating back their own words when bitcoin becomes the currency to save the world from any economic crises. It's only advisable that you grab more BTC while you can.
It will be actually, we see them say all sorts of things as if they know it all and that every other person is ignorant
August 08, 2018, 06:57:48 PM
Doom's day financial apocalypse. The world will be in turmoil very soon if the government does not stop print more papers as money with nothing to back it  than the trust that is failing
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 08, 2018, 06:54:31 PM
Dulu semasa saya berdagang terus di timpa krisis moneter atau gejolak ekonomi yg sangat hebat.. pertanyaan nya masih mungkin kah moneter itu terulang lagi.. ane rasa intu mustahil karena para pelaku ekonomi sudah sangat tepat untuk meng anti sipasi.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 08, 2018, 06:09:03 PM
Every day we are approaching dramatic events, which history did not know yet. The collapse of financial markets will be so large that it will affect all countries. It will be the collapse of the world economy, the collapse of the financial system of debts.
It is going to happen but what we do not know is when that is going to happen, it could happen in the next years or in the next 100 years, governments and banks are so good at hiding the truth from the people that the people are unable to react to it and every time there is a crisis as big as the one you are suggesting instead of going back to something like gold the system gets even worse for the majority of the people
Activity: 266
August 06, 2018, 02:59:37 AM
Every day we are approaching dramatic events, which history did not know yet. The collapse of financial markets will be so large that it will affect all countries. It will be the collapse of the world economy, the collapse of the financial system of debts.
Activity: 350
August 06, 2018, 02:52:04 AM
I am happy that I don't need to support anything since a huge lump of my riches is stopped in Bitcoin as of now. I do hold a generally little measure of gold too, yet I am not wanting to include more in the coming years, except if the gold value tanks profound, however that is exceedingly impossible. At the end of the day, I'm great. As a rule people will just act when it's past the point of no return as of now, which influences me to feel frustrated about them, yet then again it's their obliviousness and unjustified trust in the normal economy influencing them to miss out. We have experienced such huge numbers of conservative challenges, that individuals ought to have had a reminder years prior as of now.
August 06, 2018, 02:44:02 AM
When we join bitcoin investment one thing in our mind is profits and gain ,but for this it will be realized because you invest for you want in return, but there will be time that your investment can feel financial crises in your investment but not to worry for you will overcome it in the next days.
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 02:13:06 AM
I am glad that I don't have to hedge anything since a large chunk of my wealth is parked in Bitcoin already. I do hold a relatively small amount of gold as well, but I am not planning to add more in the coming years, unless the gold price tanks deep, but that's highly unlikely. In other words, I'm good. In most cases people will only act when it's too late already, which makes me feel sorry for them, but on the other hand it's their ignorance and unjustified trust in the regular economy making them lose out. We have been through so many economical difficulties, that people should have had a wake up call years ago already....

A true legend of bitcoin. I will not hold much wealth in bitcoin compared to gold. Probably balancing them is much better. 50:50. But I guess you know what bitcoin has done for you that is why you prefer to hold your wealth in bitcoin. Currently, the price of bitcoin is dwindling, and I can imagine the amount you are losing now. Recently, my friend lost 93 bitcoins because his hard drive crushed.

Me too. I wouldn't put it all in one basket because these things can happen. Bitcoin is also vulnerable to loss, technology can be unreliable at times, there can be failures, etc. It's also hard to wait for Bitcoin to reach spending levels again sometimes so it helps to have something else that can be sold if needed. I always look to see what made the most profit if I need to sell something, and I circulate things that have made a healthy profit. I'd also keep some fiat in stocks, bonds, or other things as well, just because it is still commonly used. Sure, it may not be something we like to use, but it's the way society functions... for now.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
August 05, 2018, 10:14:00 PM
I've read somewhere that an economic crash is needed or is even happening on a regular interval much like a cycle. Then again, im very new to the concepts of economics to even know anything technical about it. What i know is that when the economy crash, it will affect me and i hope that my holdings in crypto currency could keep me afloat better yet make me thrive on the situation. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 09:59:58 PM
Most predictions are quite reasonable but we should remind ourselves that history is not always moving cycling, so the things which were true for the previous generations are not unavoidable for us, sometimes we can avoid those.
I agree.It's not possible  that history will always repeat itself.There are some things that will likely to occur with the present year that never had happened in the previous year.So if we face tough times with the previous years,i'm sure it has high chances that it will change today.Just keep on fighting for your faith.

Yes and the question is; are you one of those people that will experience it? If you are just an average individual then it is automatically a yes. Rich people aren't really affected by this financial crisis at all. They might lose some money but they still live like a king. We, poor people are only the victims of this crisis.
August 05, 2018, 09:00:03 PM
In the world of business and other investments , your is to target the highest pfrofit as much ad you can that is why you are working so hard for it to achieved this goal but in the other side there will time that your business or investment can feel a financial crises this could come anytime so you will look into where does this problem came from and make solutions to it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 05, 2018, 07:55:25 PM
It will be quite interesting to see renowned economists eating back their own words when bitcoin becomes the currency to save the world from any economic crises. It's only advisable that you grab more BTC while you can.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
August 05, 2018, 07:40:24 PM
history is not to be feared but as a learning to overcome problems in the future, I strongly agree with you that we will be able to overcome it now, and I am also sure the financial crisis will not occur
Financial crisis is something that will really happen no matter how hard we try to stop it but instead of seeing it as a problem,make it as an encouragement to do better the next time so we can gain a fruitful rewards too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 05, 2018, 07:33:20 PM
history is not to be feared but as a learning to overcome problems in the future, I strongly agree with you that we will be able to overcome it now, and I am also sure the financial crisis will not occur
Pages:
Jump to: