Pages:
Author

Topic: Financial Crisis Will Come - page 21. (Read 19865 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
June 08, 2018, 07:55:50 PM
A financial crisis, whether in the form of hyperinflation (or hyper-depreciation) of the fiat currency, or otherwise, is going to come eventually. Just because we're in a period of supposed stability, doesn't mean that all financial crises is averted altogether. But who knows when it'll happen. Could be months, or it could be decades.

You just need to be prepared financially, in my opinion.

And to me, I think bitcoin's the perfect hedge for this coming storm. Gold/silver are good hedges as history shows, but bitcoin is simply a more convenient and divisible version of those assets. If you're not investing in bitcoin, at least use it as a hedge for your other assets for an event of financial crisis.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
June 08, 2018, 07:35:21 PM
Financial crisis are inevitable, it will come. But I think it won’t be in the near future

Lol. That's what the OP is trying to say to us, and give us warning because one day it will eventually come. So are you ready when it suddenly appear and plunge the world economy?

That's why Bitcoin is really a good thing to hold during that crisis, hedge against the worst situation that will come in our way. And remember, 10 years ago, this is the same thing that Satoshi witnessed that's why he invented bitcoin. So it only makes sense to use them in case of another global crisis.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 05:58:10 PM
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 05:50:34 PM
This is detailed and intelligent analysis of cyclical nature of the world economy. I'm lucky to be among the frontiers in cryptocurrency and would not need to bother about another global recession. The annoying thing is some of the rich knows and are silently preparing for it. This year 2018 makes it a decade since the last recession, another might be on the horizon. Only the observant would know and be prepared.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
June 08, 2018, 05:30:25 PM
Merited for good observance of what is happening with the world.  Grin
Love the last part.
Mutual funds, insurances and retirement funds. All of this had a larger risk even before.
We do not see it on news. That had been a question for me for a long time.
I have seen a lot of old people and their stories about how they went down just because of this.

First they say bitcoin is not real because it doesnt have a physical attribute. Why not go with gold then? They say it is too expensive?
So where will you go? Investment scams? HYIP? Pyramids?
All of those got no physical appearances also. It is just the owner who will profit from all the work of inviting more people.

Stop it. Go for the real one. Bitcoin is. Just look at how much it rise after a year. Then you can go withdraw if you want.

PS: Please. Not the banks.  Grin

the next financial crisis will be about a bunch of retards, that created their own money and are looking now for stupid money earning cattle to enrich themselves privately,

the economy now will be systematically be focused on those that are being trusted, with many simply abusing trust.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
June 08, 2018, 05:08:52 PM
banksters threat the people basically like their money earning cattle,
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
June 08, 2018, 04:54:58 PM
Merited for good observance of what is happening with the world.  Grin
Love the last part.
Mutual funds, insurances and retirement funds. All of this had a larger risk even before.
We do not see it on news. That had been a question for me for a long time.
I have seen a lot of old people and their stories about how they went down just because of this.

First they say bitcoin is not real because it doesnt have a physical attribute. Why not go with gold then? They say it is too expensive?
So where will you go? Investment scams? HYIP? Pyramids?
All of those got no physical appearances also. It is just the owner who will profit from all the work of inviting more people.

Stop it. Go for the real one. Bitcoin is. Just look at how much it rise after a year. Then you can go withdraw if you want.

PS: Please. Not the banks.  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
June 08, 2018, 04:42:20 PM
In 2 to 3 years time another crisis will come and at that time the crypto currency will flourish again with new all time high prices.

Yes i agree the coming financial crisis will play right into the hands of bitcoin.
If we revert bact to the fundamentals of bitcoin and why we should not put our trust in banks a financial crisis will prove once again these points and why Satoshi invented bitcoin.

There was news today that the first sign has shown that the Japanese economy has slowed, Japan has thr 3rd largest economy
http://www.the-japan-news.com/news/article/0004498475
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
June 08, 2018, 04:36:22 PM
The nature of every crisis is cyclic and we should expect a new crisis in coming years, but don't you think that exactly crypto currencies may become a reason for new global financial crisis?
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
June 08, 2018, 04:31:31 PM

There are always people who sing the same chorus of eternal doom and gloom like the guys behind ZeroHedge, though the latter are likely just riding the wave and capitalizing on people like you. People have been playing the same tune for ages. The US dollar has been announced dead dozens of times every other year. So, could you name a date or at least a year when our investments in gold, silver, etc are going to really pay back handsomely? Without being specific, it is all empty, irrelevant talk like "such is life, then we die".
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
June 08, 2018, 04:27:22 PM
Well, I am not good in terms of the economic system  but I can see that a financial crisis would definitely come in the future, and that government will need the help of crypto world until such time that it will finally adapt my most people and by most country in the world.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 04:08:50 PM
I do understand it. But I believe that this crisis wont affect bitcoin as well as the cryptocurrency. From my perspective, people will convert their fiat into cryptocurrency in order to save their money. This might increase the price of bitcoin and other cryptos.
However, the chance for the financial crisis happening is not quite high. Our world is becoming better everyday so the government knows how to stop this event from happening
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
June 08, 2018, 03:54:52 PM
The system has failed and broken. Soon collapse will happen. as you said, In the end, only an asset that has a real value will survive, like gold, silver, Bitcoin, and etc. The more people realize how awful the system is, and able to thinking clearly about it. The soon the collapse will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
June 08, 2018, 12:25:37 PM
In 2 to 3 years time another crisis will come and at that time the crypto currency will flourish again with new all time high prices.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 11:32:39 AM
Indeed, another financial crisis is inevitable. And most likely it will be more devastating that in 2008. The 2008 situation wasn't really fixed. Bailouts only froze it for a while so real consequences of it are on the way.
Activity: 182
June 08, 2018, 11:32:27 AM
I have not heard any warning about the financial crisis of 2008 as the year of the global economic crisis that characterized the economy as a sinusoidal urban form at growth and vice versa.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
June 08, 2018, 10:34:52 AM
I am glad that I don't have to hedge anything since a large chunk of my wealth is parked in Bitcoin already. I do hold a relatively small amount of gold as well, but I am not planning to add more in the coming years, unless the gold price tanks deep, but that's highly unlikely. In other words, I'm good. In most cases people will only act when it's too late already, which makes me feel sorry for them, but on the other hand it's their ignorance and unjustified trust in the regular economy making them lose out. We have been through so many economical difficulties, that people should have had a wake up call years ago already....

Truely this kind of investments are good for financial crisis time because things like internet businesses soar very high in price and value. This is because again, people try to run to the internet for succour. On the other hand, if such crisis leads to war, hmm... it becomes a problem because you will need to covert whatever asset to fiat and the banks too will be chaos.
i think this is only because of the transitional situation, which needs adaptation to make it normal again. but in case of war i do not think it's a gold investment, but food is gold to get on with life
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
June 08, 2018, 10:26:36 AM
I am glad that I don't have to hedge anything since a large chunk of my wealth is parked in Bitcoin already. I do hold a relatively small amount of gold as well, but I am not planning to add more in the coming years, unless the gold price tanks deep, but that's highly unlikely. In other words, I'm good. In most cases people will only act when it's too late already, which makes me feel sorry for them, but on the other hand it's their ignorance and unjustified trust in the regular economy making them lose out. We have been through so many economical difficulties, that people should have had a wake up call years ago already....

Truely this kind of investments are good for financial crisis time because things like internet businesses soar very high in price and value. This is because again, people try to run to the internet for succour. On the other hand, if such crisis leads to war, hmm... it becomes a problem because you will need to covert whatever asset to fiat and the banks too will be chaos.
Activity: 70
June 08, 2018, 10:19:28 AM
the financial crisis, the government has anticipated all the possibilities that could cause the financial crisis to happen again. So far, the government has strengthened a number of factors.
Activity: 154
June 08, 2018, 10:01:21 AM
Surely, it will be. The crucial question, who will earn using the future crisis. Do not forget that any crisis is time of opportunities. Look around and try to figure out where you will be able to earn.
I am not afraid of crisis but I am afraid of war.
Let us together to figure out what kind type of assets will be more stable and strong in crisis time. I consider that crypto coins looks excellent and metals (gold, silver)
Pages:
Jump to: