Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Find and choose the best bounty🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 786 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The few things I do is in here and I would recommend this kind of article for the newbie out there then try this best ways to define the best bounty project now because a lot of them are you can not simply identify.
Activity: 350
Merit: 26
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
BIB Exchange
There is very important information here. If we participate in good bounty campaigns, we earn a lot of money. Everyone should read this recommendation carefully.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Ok i got you and thanks mate for your well informative guides,i really appreciated.,yes this is what usually happens when we find or choose the best campaigns so better be carefull in choosing the right project.,i will apply this informative guides of yours!
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Quantitative investments in decentralized ecomomy
If you would have to provide 5 criteria for the company which bounty you would participate what would those criteria be?
Activity: 166
Thanks man for this helpful tips. It helps a lot especially to the newbie like me. Just want to share my thought about choosing a good bounty. Im joining now bounty whos project is about own exchange. A specific token of an exchange. Cause i notice that usually, that tokens gain big price right after their ico. Thanks again mate! Cheers!
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Attention please! You've come to the place that will make you rich and successful! Now you can find out everything about it. Interesting project - DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bxunty-datablockchainio-official-bounty-campaign-thread-3637821
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
This post is very helpful, I think this post is suitable for moving to the beginner section.
There will be more newbie learning how to find the bounty thread, rather than just asking for it.
Activity: 168
I have just seen and read the above article and it is very nice and so can change my mind to list in bounty gift and very difficult to find the good article as above and thank you for all the information in above and this very mean to me
Activity: 244
Merit: 102
Great thread, keep up the good work. there needs to be more education as it is still new to the average person.

If you are looking for a interesting bounty, I would suggest Unitalent. They are a high skilled freelancing platform, I see them as a better fiver for professionals. I have just joined their bounty and the link is below. I hope this helps.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/800000-tat-160000-usdunitalent-bounty-program-round-1-3944118
Activity: 238
There are certain things you need to be aware of.
  • How hardcap and softcap are the project?
    What is the percentage that the project allocates to bounties?
    Who are project managers? How are your resumes?
    How much is the token that the Bounty platform holds?
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
I liked the point about "check your strength before joining the bounties". That make sense really! There are my friends who keeps joining huge number of bounties and I have experienced that they end up working on only few of them and thus loose most of the bounty tokens at final counting.

So advisable thing is that you should really know what is worth joining and whether you should join more or not.

However on the other hand I do feel that joining more bounties can minimise the risk of getting scam at more number of bounties! But after all its our strength and capacity to work which decide the ultimate fate.

Good points anyway.
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
Great thread, thanks for sharing! There needs to be more threads like these for the new comers.

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Activity: 167
This article is very good. It is necessary for people who want to join the bounty task to read it, especially the newcomers who just entered the encrypt world.I have also encountered several projects that have not paid the reward, so it is very important to improve the identification of tasks.
Pages:
Jump to: