Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥Find and choose the best bounty🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 786 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
I think pokker sport is the best bounty. it has lot of participates and and bounty campain is very very good.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Thank you, very valuable information. Many bounties of campaigns in which I participate do not pay anything (I must learn to choose them better.
Activity: 350
Merit: 26
Korona Coin in my opinion is one of the best bounty. The project is good and has a lot of potential to succeed.
I also participate in this campaign
Activity: 259
Korona Coin in my opinion is one of the best bounty. The project is good and has a lot of potential to succeed.
Activity: 546
Seems like your post is really helpful in newbies and other users here in searching for a reliable and real bounty campaigns. I am also one of the newbies who can't see a good bounty since from the start, it's either failed or scam project but still I am not loosing my dedication and determination to continue the game I started. I want to capture your thoughts also because I believe it will helps me a lot.
These are great tips. Going to be very helpful for beginners. And your English is decent.
The best compliment. This is a compliment about my English Grin
Thanks
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
IcoAlarm seems to be a real out of box solution for ico support services and the notification system is just perfect, we can easily get rid of reading chat about each coin in their telegram channels to find the info we need, thanks for sharing this valuable app.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
Great tips ! I will follow all your useful suggestions, expecially i like ICO alarm: i downloaded it and found many interesting ICOs and projects there.
Activity: 518
Thanks for the article , very useful , thanks for the tip with the Google translator ! I'll try to use
Activity: 112
These are great tips. Going to be very helpful for beginners. And your English is decent.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
If you're looking for an easy way to find the newest bounties be sure to check out this thread also. I didn't make the spreadsheet, tvplus006 did, but its very usefull and saves lots of time because you dont have to scroll thorugh the bounty section of the forum anymore! check it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-the-table-of-new-bounties-3307997
Activity: 71
Good info. Thanks Man very useful for me
Activity: 10
I was lurking around and saw your thread. I learned a lot from this. Thank you very much TS.
Activity: 124
Wow great work! You have a talent!
If your have 3 minets, I can recommend Luckchemy Airdrop, you will get 50 LUK tokens
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
2. Before I started working in this field, I first learned everything. So I immediately started making more than 80 bounties.

Wow, and that's a lot amount of bounties, which is impossible to do so because almost all of those signature campaigns run for at least 1 or 2 months. Considering what you've written up there, that you've finished many subscription/signature campaigns until this time, then it is only possible that you have more than one accounts to do so.

I'm not trying to investigate whether or not you have alts, but I'm simply stating the fact. It is impossible for Jr. Member (your account rank now) which is created around Feb 2018 to finish 80 signature campaigns in only 2-3 months from my perspective. Cheers.
No, i make 80 social campaigns (fb+tw)

Your tips is useful to select good ICO to participate in bounty, I see you participate lot of bounty but I do not calculate how many of the bounties you are participated. However you shared useful thing for bounty hunters, your sharing is comprehensive and I think it must be not easy to manage such a lot of bounties completed moreover to reach 80 bounties....Incredible for me.
2. Before I started working in this field, I first learned everything. So I immediately started making more than 80 bounties.

Wow, and that's a lot amount of bounties, which is impossible to do so because almost all of those signature campaigns run for at least 1 or 2 months. Considering what you've written up there, that you've finished many subscription/signature campaigns until this time, then it is only possible that you have more than one accounts to do so.

I'm not trying to investigate whether or not you have alts, but I'm simply stating the fact. It is impossible for Jr. Member (your account rank now) which is created around Feb 2018 to finish 80 signature campaigns in only 2-3 months from my perspective. Cheers.
No, i make 80 social campaigns (fb+tw)
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

-snip-
- Before you join the bounty count your strength and time. This is especially true of the subscription campaign, where sometimes 20-30 constructive posts a week are required and no one can be missed, otherwise they can be excluded. And also Facebook and Twitter campaigns, where, in addition to reposts, you need to do 5-7 of your posts a week.

Did you mean signature campaign? I don't see any "subscription campaign" where you need to post 20-30 post per week. Did you use Google Translators to wrote this post? Because I see that Gooogle kinda use subscription as an alternative word for signature.

- Do not be afraid to use an interpreter! I personally completed many subscription campaigns and always used Google translator

How come? You're still a Jr. Member but you have completed many campaigns already?
1. I meant the signature campaign. It is in them to write at least 10 posts a week on the forum. But sometimes more posts are required.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
-snip-
- Before you join the bounty count your strength and time. This is especially true of the subscription campaign, where sometimes 20-30 constructive posts a week are required and no one can be missed, otherwise they can be excluded. And also Facebook and Twitter campaigns, where, in addition to reposts, you need to do 5-7 of your posts a week.

Did you mean signature campaign? I don't see any "subscription campaign" where you need to post 20-30 post per week. Did you use Google Translate to wrote this post? Because I see that Gooogle kinda use subscription as an alternative word for signature.

- Do not be afraid to use an interpreter! I personally completed many subscription campaigns and always used Google translator

How come? You're still a Jr. Member but you have completed many campaigns already?
This is great info thanks! Its important to try to minimise the risk of being in a bad campaign when we are putting in all the effort and time!
Thanks for merit. I hope that helped
Pages:
Jump to: