Pages:
Author

Topic: Find Trendon Shavers in person thread... [BTCST, BTS&T, pirateat40] - page 32. (Read 81236 times)

BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
True, very true.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
UPDATE

We have received the following information

Trendon Shavors current location
Other illegal activity he may be currently involved in
How much of (your) assets he still controls.
How his is hiding these assets
Where he is hiding these assets.

However it is not possible for any authority to act on this with out  charges being brought.  And unless the SEC is getting helpful information from defrauded creditors no charges will be brought against Trendon Shavors as a result of the SEC Investigation.

As this investigation is non-public there is no way to tell if they are getting the info they need to move forward.

The SEC is located in NYC which was heavily affected by the recent storm, so it may be the possibility that there will be more activity next week when most NYC transportation/offices will be functioning normally.

You don't have anything until you publish it.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Hello!
Trendon shavers sounds like such a fake name
"Tendon shavers" I mean come on. Even if it is his real name, just, no thats a bad name.
BCB
vip
BCJ
Also

Trendon Shavers my have been in the past or currently using assumed names or an alias.  If you have seen or know this guy and know him by a name other then Trendon Shavors we'd like to hear from you.

http://trendonshavers.com/
BCB
vip
BCJ
UPDATE

We have received the following information

Trendon Shavors current location
Other illegal activity he may be currently involved in
How much of (your) assets he still controls.
How his is hiding these assets
Where he is hiding these assets.

However it is not possible for any authority to act on this with out  charges being brought.  And unless the SEC is getting helpful information from defrauded creditors no charges will be brought against Trendon Shavors as a result of the SEC Investigation.

As this investigation is non-public there is no way to tell if they are getting the info they need to move forward.

The SEC is located in NYC which was heavily affected by the recent storm, so it may be the possibility that there will be more activity next week when most NYC transportation/offices will be functioning normally.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Didn't see anywhere in this thread about this but was posted elsewhere, he still has a hot check warrant for theft under $500, further proving he doesn't actually have any money
http://www.co.midland.tx.us/da/hotcheckwarrants/list/?lname=sz

That also proves he has 3 children 5 cars and 2 wives. And also that 5+2 = 8.

Sorry, I meant that proves that he has a unpaid hot check warrant.

As the poster above me pointed out.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Didn't see anywhere in this thread about this but was posted elsewhere, he still has a hot check warrant for theft under $500, further proving he doesn't actually have any money

The outstanding hot cheque warrant doesn't prove he has no money.  People fail to pay warrants all the time despite having the money to do so.
Activity: 899

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Will get somthing out today in support.  Good luck
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
That would be great.  If you want to pm or email it to [email protected]

Just sent my Bitcoinmax account screenshot too.
Please keep us updated on your progresses
Activity: 337
Any chance of getting his passport revoked?
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
TRENDON SHAVERS UPDATE

I received reliable information that tTendon Shavors has been  hiding out in or around his Texas home and is planning or has already traveled south of the border to Mexico.  Any one else with relevant information please don's hesitate to contact me directly.

I ALSO SPOKE WITH THE SEC TODAY.  IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT ANY AND ALL BITCOIN SECURITIES INVESTORS READ AND RESPOND THE  FOLLOWING THREAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE

IF TRENDON SHAVORS DOES HAVE ANY ASSETS LEFT THEY NEED TO BUILD A STRONG CASE - THEY NEED TO DO THAT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE

AND THEY CAN'T DO THAT WITH OUT YOUR HELP  (OR GAME OVER - PIRATE BEAT YOU ALL)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1300473

I don't think he is in Mexico.  If you would like to PM me, I will be around.
BCB
vip
BCJ
TRENDON SHAVERS UPDATE

I received reliable information that tTendon Shavors has been  hiding out in or around his Texas home and is planning or has already traveled south of the border to Mexico.  Any one else with relevant information please don's hesitate to contact me directly.

I ALSO SPOKE WITH THE SEC TODAY.  IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT ANY AND ALL BITCOIN SECURITIES INVESTORS READ AND RESPOND THE  FOLLOWING THREAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE

IF TRENDON SHAVORS DOES HAVE ANY ASSETS LEFT THEY NEED TO BUILD A STRONG CASE - THEY NEED TO DO THAT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE

AND THEY CAN'T DO THAT WITH OUT YOUR HELP  (OR GAME OVER - PIRATE BEAT YOU ALL)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1300473

BCB
vip
BCJ
Boss,

That would be great.  If you want to pm or email it to [email protected]

Thanks.
BCB
vip
BCJ
If you know for a fact that he is there we'd love to hear from you.
Activity: 275

If he has computer access on that island you know Trendon is checking this thread regularly.

The do have computers on the island of Texas now.
BCB
vip
BCJ

Everyone please reviews these documents.  This is a very thorough cache.  Any details you can provide please post here.  And if you thing your info may be sensitive please PM/SYPE or EMAIL me.  If he has computer access on that island you know Trendon is checking this thread regularly.

Thanks.
BCB
vip
BCJ
Bitlane,

Thanks very helpful information. So instead of trolling our thread (i know you can't help  yourself sometime), why doin't you share that.

Again, I'm on skype or email and we can talk. 
Pages:
Jump to: