Pages:
Author

Topic: Find Trendon Shavers in person thread... [BTCST, BTS&T, pirateat40] - page 31. (Read 81236 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Who in London wants to go to Charlie's office and cross him off our list?
Let me know.

More than happy to take visitors. We can even have a beer and chat Bitcoin. PM me to arrange.

I don't mean to troll, but would Pirate be more than able to hire somebody to take that part?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Let me know.

More than happy to take visitors. We can even have a beer and chat Bitcoin. PM me to arrange.
Activity: 165
Your Argument is Irrelephant
Welcome to the forum.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
Let me know.
Just like you said before.. Pirate is reading this and posting with a new/old account.

Probably not in Thailand.

It's time to crush this bullshit.

Listen to me you slimy, presumptuous little toad: if you are suggesting that I am he, then I can prove to you, and the rest of the community, that I am not him beyond a shadow of a doubt.  Anyone in London can come to my office and meet me, and see that I am definitely, categorically not him.

II absolutely resent this slimy, snide little implication that could ruin my character and my reputation on no evidence, just a little whim of yours. You should think more carefully about your insinuations before you make them. I think you should apologise.

If I have misinterpreted you then I am sorry to jump down your throat, but I take my reputation very seriously, and I am not going to let some idiot associate my name with the biggest fraudster in Bitcoin just because they feel like it.
zaj
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
is there any way you can help with this SEC stuff if you are not from the US? i'm from belgium and "only" lost 100 bitcoins to him..
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Just like you said before.. Pirate is reading this and posting with a new/old account.

And he is probably giving really true hints about the whereabout of trendon shavers. I mean he knows trendon shavers the best and can give details that let it shine through that the infos given are true. Hard to divide facts from hearsay i think.
Merit: 502

...interesting.... what channel?

Replied to your PM.
BCB
vip
BCJ
...interesting.... what channel?
I heard on IRC that Pirateat40 is in Thailand.
legendary
Because some of this evidence includes information that can be legally corroborated if civil or criminal charges are brought.  However no charges have been brought, meanwhile any investigation continues as voluntary witnesses and/or defrauded creditors come forward.
Normally the police is obligated to handle any information discreetly. You argument can be brought up against any crime, so the best course of action would be to file a police report.
BCB
vip
BCJ
Is anyone aware of other user names (suspected or confirmed) that Trendon Shavers used on this board besides pirateat40?
BCB
vip
BCJ
Because some of this evidence includes information that can be legally corroborated if civil or criminal charges are brought.  However no charges have been brought, meanwhile any investigation continues as voluntary witnesses and/or defrauded creditors come forward.

legendary
Problem is I am not a victim/creditor.  And all the evidence is heresy until the informants choose to give it directly to the proper authorities.

You don't have to be either of those to file a police report. But if you say it's hearsay yourself why did you even bother to post?
And still you can file a police report even then and you should even then, new and stronger evidence can already be added to the open file.
BCB
vip
BCJ
Problem is I am not a victim/creditor.  And all the evidence is heresy until the informants choose to give it directly to the proper authorities.

legendary
Yes you shouldn't publish anything until it would be good to do so.

My point is: Talk is cheap, people will claim lots of things but they aren't relevant until action is taken.
And one other thing: You don't have to wait for the SEC office to open, you can file a police report anywhere and it makes absolutely no sense to wait.
You should have literally done this yesterday.
BCB
vip
BCJ
ElectricMucus

The problem with publishing any current Trendon Shavors info is that he is surely also reading these boards and probably also posting as a new user or one of his old sock puppet accounts.

I don't think it would be helpful to release this info publicly until the authorities decide what they want to do with it.

And unfortunately it is coming from anonymous sources who fear retribution from Trendon Shavors if/when he find out they are leaking information on him.  And anonymous information is not admissible not admissible matters as all it is hearsay.

Sounds like Trendon is as Smart or Smarter then we all thought.  He had his lemmings hanging on his every work in IRC during his scam.   Even after his default he caused members to remove information from these boards by threatening not to pay them unless they removed the info.

Now even after his cover is blown and his scam is revealed that is was a ponzi all along and he had no intention of repaying anyone, he is controlling individual's behavior from beyond the scam.

Very smart indeed.

BCB
vip
BCJ
If anyone has been following the storm news, many communities surrounding NYC (in additional to the physical devastation) were with out power for most of the week.  Also most people who lived outside of the borough of Manhattan (reachable only by bridges or tunnels) had no access to the city with out a car before Wednesday.  Even with a car, and the mayors restriction to access with vehicle under 3 passengers, there was still hours of gridlock then cause many intrepid commuters to return home or not attempt to enter the city.

I understand power has been restored to most of lower Manhattan this weekend.

Hopefully their offices will be operational by Monday.
Activity: 632
Merit: 500
The SEC is located in NYC which was heavily affected by the recent storm, so it may be the possibility that there will be more activity next week when most NYC transportation/offices will be functioning normally.

I think so, I tried to contact your SEC guy, he answered me once and I have no news since.
Pages:
Jump to: