Pages:
Author

Topic: Finding blocks was Re: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 0.5% fee anonymous solo bitcoin mining 100 blocks solved! - page 2. (Read 1564 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Hi ck

im running cgminer 4.9.1 version in my raspberry and i just saw two accepted works /1000 connected to  solo.ckpool.org  , but i didn't receive anything in my btc account, can you check is that the same block or 2 differents ?

brgds

Two 1k shares accepted is not the same as finding a block, or two blocks.

but its suppose to share only if finds a block, no? specially if its a solo

Yes this is a solo pool.  But you submit shares similar to a standard pool.  This gives us miners feedback from the pool that we are indeed mining.  A 1k share means your share you submitted met or exceeded the 1k default difficulty set by the pool on startup of your mining.  As you submit more shares the pool will adjust this difficulty up or down according to your hash rate.  Then you can verify that hash rate with what the pool is reporting.

and what exactly will show when we find a block is that someone that can show to us one image? printscreen check mine bellow please

Block solution found for XYZ. Checking.
Block found!

On a Antminer you'll see block found: 1 up from 0 in the miner status or miner monitor software.

But with the hashrate you have, the chance you find a block in the next 100 years is very close to 0.

Your best share is 2.68k, you need 57 000 000k~ to solve a block.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hi ck

im running cgminer 4.9.1 version in my raspberry and i just saw two accepted works /1000 connected to  solo.ckpool.org  , but i didn't receive anything in my btc account, can you check is that the same block or 2 differents ?

brgds

Yes this is a solo pool.  But you submit shares similar to a standard pool.  This gives us miners feedback from the pool that we are indeed mining.  A 1k share means your share you submitted met or exceeded the 1k default difficulty set by the pool on startup of your mining.  As you submit more shares the pool will adjust this difficulty up or down according to your hash rate.  Then you can verify that hash rate with what the pool is reporting.

and what exactly will show when we find a block is that someone that can show to us one image? printscreen check mine bellow please

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxN5s78HQ8wVdk5OMEw2QmFyTXM/view
legendary
Activity: 3582
Merit: 1094
Think for yourself
Hi ck

brgds

Yes this is a solo pool.  But you submit shares similar to a standard pool.  This gives us miners feedback from the pool that we are indeed mining.  A 1k share means your share you submitted met or exceeded the 1k default difficulty set by the pool on startup of your mining.  As you submit more shares the pool will adjust this difficulty up or down according to your hash rate.  Then you can verify that hash rate with what the pool is reporting.
legendary
Hi ck

brgds

There's no sharing, if you find a block, its your's minus the fee. You did not find a block. A share at 1k is quite far from the target difficulty; 56,957,648,455.

Basically a 1k share is 57 millions time too small.
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

the difficulty has nothing to do about the size of the transaction if the pool is for solo should not be sharing in first case, and the block size cannot have millions of size

A 1k share has nothing to do with transaction, block size or solo/pool mining. Finding a 1k share mean you found a valid share at the difficulty 1000. You need to find one over 57 billions.
Hi ck

brgds

There's no sharing, if you find a block, its your's minus the fee. You did not find a block. A share at 1k is quite far from the target difficulty; 56,957,648,455.

the difficulty has nothing to do about the size of the transaction if the pool is for solo should not be sharing in first case, and the block size cannot have millions of size
legendary
Hi ck

brgds

Hi ck

im running cgminer 4.9.1 version in my raspberry and i just saw two accepted works /1000 connected to  solo.ckpool.org  , but i didn't receive anything in my btc account, can you check is that the same block or 2 differents ?

brgds

legendary
Activity: 3582
Merit: 1094
Think for yourself
Hi ck

im running cgminer 4.9.1 version in my raspberry and i just saw two accepted works /1000 connected to  solo.ckpool.org  , but i didn't receive anything in my btc account, can you check is that the same block or 2 differents ?

brgds

Hi ck

brgds

Pages:
Jump to: