Pages:
Author

Topic: Finding under the radar ICOs - page 3. (Read 521 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 252
March 30, 2018, 07:43:05 AM
It takes a tremendous amount of time to analyze every ICO that pop every day. You can spend a whole week reading all the whitepaper, check the website, investigate the team and you have 10 more that appear on the pipe.

You need sometime go with your gut's feeling.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 07:34:18 AM
I guess we have to work on getting above the radar 😎
But we kind of believe in "Don't oversell" - "don't hype" kind of mentality at www.welltrado.io

Hahahaha. You wish.
Maybe you guys should get better advertisers, I really want this one to succeed!
March 30, 2018, 07:14:30 AM
That's sad!

Not a single under the radar ICO, with some decent awards and ratings under their belt?
Share your wisdom guys!
Activity: 44
March 29, 2018, 10:47:31 AM
I guess we have to work on getting above the radar 😎
But we kind of believe in "Don't oversell" - "don't hype" kind of mentality at www.welltrado.io
Activity: 8
March 29, 2018, 09:25:12 AM
Dunno man.

I have found Jack shit lately. It's a jungle out there. Bitcoin talk isn't very helpful. But I am starting to watch small YouTubers currently, the ones that are obviously not paid. Some of them spend an insane amount of time on research.

March 29, 2018, 09:11:21 AM
Hi guys,

So, seeing that the amount of new ICOs are going insane, I am often thinking about which tactics you use to find new prospects?

The new ICOs are spending sick amounts of money on marketing and influencers, and it is becoming hard to distinguish good from bad.

The only real promising under the radar project I have found this month is Welltrado. I base that on a 5.0 rating on ICObench, and a double gold win at d10e. Trustworthy sources in my book.

However I don't want to spend all my allocated money for April on that one project. So guys. Do you know any upcoming ICO projects with great ratings and real-world backing that could be worth a look? I don't give a shit about bitcoin talk  hype. Give me something real, not bought by coin drops and affiliate bullshit!

Pages:
Jump to: