Pages:
Author

Topic: [Finished] Signature Contest © BuySomeBitcoins.com ~ END 2016-10-15 - page 4. (Read 3466 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 253
●Bounty for create signature for Jr. Member, Member, Full Member, Sr. Member, Hero Member, Legendary●
CONTEST FINISHED

You will create forum signatures for our website : buysomebitcoins.com

What does this website do ?

We sell Bitcoin via Credit and Debit cards, VISA and Mastercard accepted from all countries and all users, we deliver the Btc instantly without ID verification or human verification (we have an excellent support via email / Livechat / Phone)

Competition Information :

The Buysomebitcoins.com signature campaign is looking to have new signatures designed. The signatures should follow these guidelines:

• Different signatures for Member, Full Member, Senior and Hero rank members
  • All submitted signatures should include links to BuySomeBitcoins.com, as well as text in the signature making it obvious that the signature is advertising Buysomebitcoins.com
  • We're going for a minimalist approach to these signatures, so keep that in mind when designing. We're not looking to jam signature spaces full with walls of text.
  • You may wish to include one or more of the following phrases in your signature designs: Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card, Buy bitcoin instant, Buy Bitcoin with Debit card, Buy Bitcoin with visa, Instant Bitcoin purchase, Buy bitcoin without ID, Buy Bitcoin anonymously , anything like that.
  • All signatures should include the phrase "Buysomebitcoins.com" somewhere
  • If you want to use pictures, think about using VISA / Mastercard logos

Pricing : 0.22 BTC

Winner

jayce

Escrow :

Funds are help buy user : SFR10 (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sfr10-521899) and he will send them to the contest winner.

I would like to inform everyone that 0.22 BTC is in escrow now and just to be fair I wouldn't be joining this contest:

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is SFR10 from bitcointalk.org and today is 10/7/2016. I would be acting as escrow provider for "BuySomeBitcoins.com Signature Contest". 0.22 BTC has been sent to my address: https://blockchain.info/tx/53632d223243975064fda169060e6c4368668b2edf972b7502d9ea3d138fabef
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1Gm5K2H2fjD2oiTn4rWC5GwQMn2xMUBc5g
H9Lpo9LNTCyU9ENI6w4FX1e+067pos7zlZz53qLw2JohTOhqKmQle8jcsCGFyF0HS1Kk9tB4PuSXRrQ0XNpUsXM=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Thread updated uppon participant requests.
Pages:
Jump to: