Pages:
Author

Topic: [Finished] Signature Contest © BuySomeBitcoins.com ~ END 2016-10-15 - page 3. (Read 3466 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 253
I have to submit my entry today because I have my vacation tomorrow.

Ps. I will edit this post once I finish my entry. Good Luck to all! Cheers! 

You have till Oct 15
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I have to submit my entry today because I have my vacation tomorrow.

Ps. I will edit this post once I finish my entry. Good Luck to all! Cheers!  
●Bounty for create signature for Jr. Member, Member, Full Member, Sr. Member, Hero Member, Legendary●
CONTEST END 2016-10-14 at 23.99 GMT

• Include your Bitcoin address for payment in the case that you win the competition
  • Submissions that don't include unique signatures for Member, Full Member, Senior and Hero rank members won't be considered as valid entries, and won't be judged. You will be notified if you have submitted an invalid entry, and will be able to fix it if you wish before the end of the competition.

I just want to clarify this. From Jr. Member or Member? Thanks .

Member.
Because of signatures restrictions mostly.

Thank you.
●Bounty for create signature for Jr. Member, Member, Full Member, Sr. Member, Hero Member, Legendary●
CONTEST END 2016-10-14 at 23.99 GMT

• Include your Bitcoin address for payment in the case that you win the competition
  • Submissions that don't include unique signatures for Member, Full Member, Senior and Hero rank members won't be considered as valid entries, and won't be judged. You will be notified if you have submitted an invalid entry, and will be able to fix it if you wish before the end of the competition.

I just want to clarify this. From Jr. Member or Member? Thanks .
Escrow funds secured.
Contest can begin.

Good luck to all of you.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
I would like to inform everyone that 0.22 BTC is in escrow now and just to be fair I wouldn't be joining this contest:

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is SFR10 from bitcointalk.org and today is 10/7/2016. I would be acting as escrow provider for "BuySomeBitcoins.com Signature Contest". 0.22 BTC has been sent to my address: https://blockchain.info/tx/53632d223243975064fda169060e6c4368668b2edf972b7502d9ea3d138fabef
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1Gm5K2H2fjD2oiTn4rWC5GwQMn2xMUBc5g
H9Lpo9LNTCyU9ENI6w4FX1e+067pos7zlZz53qLw2JohTOhqKmQle8jcsCGFyF0HS1Kk9tB4PuSXRrQ0XNpUsXM=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Note: The transaction is still unconfirmed (+15 minutes already) so most likely it will get it's first confirmation a little bit late and since I'm about to sleep, had to post this message (will update the status at morning when I wake up).

This will make people do their best knowing funds is secured.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
I would like to inform everyone that 0.22 BTC is in escrow now and just to be fair I wouldn't be joining this contest:

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is SFR10 from bitcointalk.org and today is 10/7/2016. I would be acting as escrow provider for "BuySomeBitcoins.com Signature Contest". 0.22 BTC has been sent to my address: https://blockchain.info/tx/53632d223243975064fda169060e6c4368668b2edf972b7502d9ea3d138fabef
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1Gm5K2H2fjD2oiTn4rWC5GwQMn2xMUBc5g
H9Lpo9LNTCyU9ENI6w4FX1e+067pos7zlZz53qLw2JohTOhqKmQle8jcsCGFyF0HS1Kk9tB4PuSXRrQ0XNpUsXM=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Activity: 292
Merit: 251
Telegram: @Adriandmen
Oh nice!

I'll leave a comment which will update me for further information Smiley.
ESCROW ADDED to main post. to main post.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
I have a question, why is all your campaign threads including this competition thread all self moderated? I am thinking of joining this contest but I'm doubting since it's a self moderated thread, any entry could be deleted anytime.

I think OP wants to limit the post here and only on topic post should be write here. I think self moderated is not an issue here because this is just a design contest. And the OP have the right to remove any entry that he wants because he is the one who will pay for it.

Tha main issue here is the escrow for the funds on prize. Because OP is still newbie, there is no guarantee that he will really pay for it. I hope he find some escrow. Goodluck
I have a question, why is all your campaign threads including this competition thread all self moderated? I am thinking of joining this contest but I'm doubting since it's a self moderated thread, any entry could be deleted anytime.

You may notice that I am new on this forum and I am not familiar with all the features.

Escrow will be added to main thread (I contacted some reputable users who can do the escrow and hold them so he can pay the winner directly).

Thank you for understanding and participation.

I also detected it but as OP said "he will contacted some users for the escrow". So no worries at all. But But But. Hahaha

Please Escrow the funds.

Members will be more interested if you escrow the funds.

I contacted some users for the escrow - will edit the main post with escrow update.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Please Escrow the funds.

I contacted some users for the escrow - will edit the main post with escrow update.
Activity: 280
Please Escrow the funds.

Thank you for your comments, I edited the thread to provide more details, and I included the pricing.

I copied https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-rollinio-signature-design-competition-05-btc-in-prizes-1607134 post format, I hope @guitarplinker would not mind since I am a new member on this community.

Thank you for your participation.

For your reference about the Prize

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16136724 (500mbtc) 1st - 3rd Prize
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1607089.0;all (200 mbtc) 1st Prize only.
Activity: 406
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
Hello I willing to participate OP  but please include the prize  for the winner that he/she get if he/she wins in this contest.But im sure you have a good prize to it.
Activity: 565
Merit: 503
...CONTEST END 2016-10-10 at 23.99 GMT...

Is there a prize or something or maybe a bitcoin payment? Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: