Pages:
Author

Topic: [FINISHED] ✪✪✪ SQUALL COIN AVATAR CAMPAIGN ✪✪✪ Fixed Rate ✪✪✪ [FINISHED] - page 3. (Read 10983 times)

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
~Snipped~
Accepted, welcome Smiley
Added with correct post count.

Thanks SFR10 and SquallCoin Payment has been received 0.045 BTC very fast even before the time of payment has been sent  Cheesy just kidding  Wink
I want to stay here thanks again
Your very welcome. Haha just got too much excited to pay participants Tongue
Your welcome again Smiley

~Snipped~
Sorry but last spot was given to DarkStar_ ahead of you. Were full now.

Note: No more spots

Update:
payment received as usually and thank you squall coin. at first confused because my name on list for not reach minimum post count before paid day
but thanks anyway  Cheesy
Your welcome, apologize for the early post count hehe Tongue

Update 2:
Confirmation I received second payment this week Period 16/23 March I hope this campaign lasts longer  Wink
Thank you very much CEO and Manager Camp Squall Coin.
Thanks for the confirmation and your very welcome Smiley

Update 3:

Can you let me know when there are spots available for a hero member by pm? When one becomes available, please keep me in mind  Smiley

BTW, what are the maximum amount of posts allowed per payment period. I can see the minimum are 15 posts but do you get paid 0.075btc per week regardless of amount of posts above and beyond this?
We don't have any type of reservation and spots are given purely on first come first serve basis upon availability of spots. I think you have got this campaign the wrong way, it's an avatar campaign and not a signature campaign. The rates are the amount each users gets paid (as long as they make 15 constructive posts per week).
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Name:  nejibens
Bitcoin address: 18AdB9KXdhttkdgsNaa2TVD6PGaztWyhrg
Profile UID: 550907

I hope you let me know if i am accepted.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Thanks SFR10 and SquallCoin Payment has been received 0.045 BTC very fast even before the time of payment has been sent  Cheesy just kidding  Wink
I want to stay here thanks again
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Name:  Darkstar_
Bitcoin address: 1STAR8KiRzcqWx5tXmvxRhdLcXtYHjzzY
Profile UID: 507936

I will put on the avatar if I am accepted. Thanks.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
I'm I haven't been active lately and my intention is to find another campaign soon so I may have to leave early. So with that being said you can free up my spot and give it to someone else if this upcoming week will count for him. It was a great managed campaign, always paid in time and without any issues whatsoever.

Thanks!

Thank you for the nice words and thanks for being with use since the beginning. I've freed your spot as stated. Best of luck Smiley

Note: 1 open spot for either Full/Sr./Hero/Legendary member
*Kindly apply only if your poses good quality of post*
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
I'm I haven't been active lately and my intention is to find another campaign soon so I may have to leave early. So with that being said you can free up my spot and give it to someone else if this upcoming week will count for him. It was a great managed campaign, always paid in time and without any issues whatsoever.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
May I get Mtnsaa's spot. Thank you in advance.

Name:  coinplus
Bitcoin address: 15sH2D7LAFfxqBkmAR579NKanA2LsxwRJS
Profile UID: 235218

Edit:
He has another week and if he fails to reach the threshold again, then his spot will be given to who ever applies and gets accepted first (first come first serve basis only).
Thank you for quick reply. Sorry, I am not aware of rules for freeing spots.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Updated everyone's post count up to 1 PM and sent 11th week payment to ShowOff and Amel for reaching the threshold since yesterday (mtnsaa didn't make any post therefor he didn't reach the threshold).
Payment transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/eb407d6bec25f609832fd3adc6e1a4c0799551fece44140818564f549cc89d10

Update:
May I get Mtnsaa's spot. I will be wearing all the required things like Avatar and all the other things.
Thank you in advance.
He has another week and if he fails to reach the threshold again, then his spot will be given to who ever applies and gets accepted first (first come first serve basis only).

Update 2:
Thank you for quick replying. Sorry, I am not aware of rules for freeing spots.
Your welcome. Our rules are stated on first post in this thread Wink
Activity: 770
Aww man i just need a few more activity points, I would have done the first 15 posts the first day but then you would have gotten free coverage the rest of the week because i'm here alot. When im full member ill join for sure.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
any change i can join this avatar campaign?
Sorry can't accept you due to the quality of your posts plus were full at the moment.

Update:

STATUS

COUNTING POSTS NOW

This thread will be locked until the counting is done in order to keep this post as the last post of thread until is done.

STATUS

COUNTING OF POSTS DONE

Will process payments in a bit Smiley

STATUS

PAYMENT SENT

https://blockchain.info/tx/48ebd7d0a9f9d0eb75d7afd8e2599736d3ccd74b7d2ad688346c41ab020ecbfc

Note: I had a mistake of counting posts a day early, Just noticed it so the following users have another day to reach the minimum post count in order to receive the payment for this week:

mtnsaa
ShowOff
Amel

Apologies guys, I mixed up the date on my calendar Tongue

Also I'll update everyone's post tomorrow again at 1 PM just so to be fair with others.
Activity: 801
any change i can join this avatar campaign?
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Just to confirm, I have received payment 0.004  BTC thanks SFR10   Smiley
BTW my rank Sr member please update  Grin

Edit: Sorry I've checked all been updated  Embarrassed

Payment received as always and another thanks for Squall Coin who provide this great campaign and SFR10 who manage this campaign very well.

I received the first payment 0.004 BTC thank you SFR10 and Squall Coin I want to remain in this campaign  Smiley
https://blockchain.info/tx/19ddec42b2ec563b74f589c3278f316d75294d3d7d17281f6d93e7c0f571a1eb
Thanks for the confirmation and kind words guys, thanks for being with us Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
I received the first payment 0.004 BTC thank you SFR10 and Squall Coin I want to remain in this campaign  Smiley
https://blockchain.info/tx/19ddec42b2ec563b74f589c3278f316d75294d3d7d17281f6d93e7c0f571a1eb
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Payment received as always and another thanks for Squall Coin who provide this great campaign and SFR10 who manage this campaign very well.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Just to confirm, I have received payment 0.004  BTC thanks SFR10   Smiley
BTW my rank Sr member please update  Grin

Edit: Sorry I've checked all been updated  Embarrassed
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Note: To those who blindly apply without putting a little effort into seeing if there's actually a spot (which clearly it's stated in multiple sections), you won't be accepted if a spot opens up, regardless of the quality (that's why I didn't replied to any of you).

Update:

STATUS

COUNTING POSTS NOW

This thread will be locked until the counting is done in order to keep this post as the last post of thread until is done.

STATUS

COUNTING OF POSTS DONE

Will process payments in a bit Smiley

STATUS

PAYMENT SENT

To those who recently got promoted to higher ranks, Some have notified me and to those who haven't, don't worry, I'll update your new ranks as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hi,
I am a very active forum user and i would like to join your avatar campaign if there is a spot available for me. My account information is as follows;

Name: Nomad88
Bitcoin address: 34eULz7MJPawka38anYkp1CJERrrKNaXSR
Profile UID: 657456

Please let me know if i am eligible.

unfortunately this avatar campaign is currently full, check the thread title. just try to check back again after payments are sent and wish there is a spot open for you
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
Hi,
I am a very active forum user and i would like to join your avatar campaign if there is a spot available for me. My account information is as follows;

Name: Nomad88
Bitcoin address: 34eULz7MJPawka38anYkp1CJERrrKNaXSR
Profile UID: 657456

Please let me know if i am eligible.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Hi SFR do you still accepting new participants in avatar campaign? if yes i just want to know if i am eligible to join in this campaign..
I hope i am accepted..
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
How to increase member rank???

Its a little bit OOT, but here let me help. The simple answer is the number beside the "activity" below your name. You increase it by posting, one post means one activity. The more complete one can be read on this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608
Pages:
Jump to: