Pages:
Author

Topic: First Bitcoin earning (Signature) - page 4. (Read 1090 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 624
February 08, 2023, 02:21:13 PM
OP, congrats on earning some bitcoin but are you using Coinomi for a wallet?  That's what it looks like, and I'd probably switch to Electrum if I were you and if you're going to keep it on your smartphone, use a strong password.  Those suckers can get stolen or lost in the blink of an eye, and then you're screwed if the person who ends up with it knows what he's doing.
I am using TrustWallet since it's a non-custodial wallet. 
But I created a thread a few days ago concerning how to create a safer offline wallet, which I have yet to achieve. Don't trust the trust wallet thou, after an argument with a friend who was trying to convince me that Binance has access and control over the users of trust wallet, but I doubt, but for the security reasons i still want to move out all my funds from there. 
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
February 08, 2023, 02:14:40 PM
From your recent post history (in local board), I came to know that you are from Nigeria. Its very interesting to have a well english spoken guy from a third world country.
A very wrong statement. Did you compliment him or complaint?
Is Russia or Japan or even China is 3rd world country? English isn't widely practiced there. I have talked with Japanese whose English was shit. I have talked with Russian who took more than 10 minutes to confirm that he was talking about "catch". English is a language only.
Now, if you come to general discussion about English in Nigeria, you will be surprised. It's the official language there though used by the officials mostly.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
February 08, 2023, 02:06:00 PM
Besides the term “third world country” seems to be derogatory, don’t you think? I know you mean well(I hope you do).
It is, and I'm not even sure which countries fall into that category anymore--but I can't say I haven't used the phrase myself, since it's useful in some cases.  I guess if your country's capitol doesn't have massive skyscrapers and a business district, it's a third world country.  Eh.

OP, congrats on earning some bitcoin but are you using Coinomi for a wallet?  That's what it looks like, and I'd probably switch to Electrum if I were you and if you're going to keep it on your smartphone, use a strong password.  Those suckers can get stolen or lost in the blink of an eye, and then you're screwed if the person who ends up with it knows what he's doing.
February 08, 2023, 12:50:53 PM
When it comes to mistakes, I would like to draw your attention to one very serious thing that I noticed in Meta - and it is that you are accused of word spinning (plagiarism). As far as I can see, your post has been deleted, but you have not received any punishment (so far), and it seems that the moderators had mercy. I hope you will take advantage of this opportunity, because not everyone gets it.
I was not aware of this; thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Don't even have anything to say to that accusation.

This topic should be in an off-topic board.
Good luck.
Thanks for all. This topic suggestion is just confusing to me; this is the 3rd suggestion as to where the perfect place for the post will be, and I don't know where it's best again.

Congrats with your first signature payment and becoming first time earning Bitcoin trough signature campaign, I don't think bad earned 0.00016 Bitcoin for two weeks active on signature campaign because your account level still member. I checked with your account post history seems good and you have potential one step close get Full Member level left 38 merit points.
It's 0.0016 BTC actually 😏
One thing about your statement with Bitcoin payment received delay because have busy transaction in Bitcoin blockchain and needed more than few hours for first confirmation and received in your wallet.
Yes, that's what I learned from that thread. Lots of members explained reasons for the delay, which added a lot to my knowledge. 
Activity: 994
Merit: 552
February 08, 2023, 12:06:36 PM
Congrats with your first signature payment and becoming first time earning Bitcoin trough signature campaign, I don't think bad earned 0.00016 Bitcoin for two weeks active on signature campaign because your account level still member. I checked with your account post history seems good and you have potential one step close get Full Member level left 38 merit points.

One thing about your statement with Bitcoin payment received delay because have busy transaction in Bitcoin blockchain and needed more than few hours for first confirmation and received in your wallet.
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
February 08, 2023, 12:02:38 PM
@Royse777 never complained about it 😏, but within myself, I know I need to work a little more on these.
From your recent post history (in local board), I came to know that you are from Nigeria. Its very interesting to have a well english spoken guy from a third world country. Keep it up brother and I think you are not bad considering your rank. You got enough knowledge already to help others in the forum. Just need a bit of activity in the technical boards Wink

It would be more interesting to you to know that there are loads of people from developing nations that are proficient in the use of written and spoken English despite the language being a second language.
Besides the term “third world country” seems to be derogatory, don’t you think? I know you mean well(I hope you do).
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3612
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
February 08, 2023, 11:57:22 AM
I checked your posts and making about 137 posts in about 6 months is something that indicates that you do not try to spam, then continues learning.

Just want to notify u that such posts and although you are trying to be proud of your achievements, it may put you on the ignore lists of many members, so post all your upcoming achievements This topic should be in an off-topic board.

Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5634
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
February 08, 2023, 11:53:17 AM
Congratulations on your first payment when it comes to signature campaigns because it is certainly nice to combine participation in the forum through the acquisition of new knowledge with the possibility of earning something along the way.

Lesson well learned, and such a mistake won't happen next time.

When it comes to mistakes, I would like to draw your attention to one very serious thing that I noticed in Meta - and it is that you are accused of word spinning (plagiarism). As far as I can see, your post has been deleted, but you have not received any punishment (so far), and it seems that the moderators had mercy. I hope you will take advantage of this opportunity, because not everyone gets it.
February 08, 2023, 11:32:19 AM
Thanks @Edwardard and @YOSHIE, for your kind words and encouragement. With the little knowledge that I have accumulated here, I have also been doing what I can to share it with new members here and outside the forum.

I see you are so happy to earn from your first signature here.
* What do you think and do next, after you succeed to get BTC.

There is a saying for you:
Never chase money, make it chase you.
will keep that in mind. And I believe hard work on the right track will trigger money to chase me. ☺️

even for this, there is a better solution.
BitcoinGirl.Club opened a useful thread where all users can share their "achievements, self-praising and etc...". with such a large number of users, the reason is more than obvious.
Announce your rank up, merit or any achievements that makes you feel great!
Lesson well learned, and such a mistake won't happen next time.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
February 08, 2023, 10:55:55 AM
@Nwada001, Nigeria has spawned some great and best members lately in the forum, they have great experience in their respective fields, I'm also sure you can also follow in the footsteps of other members in the region of Nigeria in particular.

I see you are so happy to earn from your first signature here.
* What do you think and do next, after you succeed to get BTC.

There is a saying for you:
Never chase money, make it chase you.

There are many things you can contribute to other members here with the knowledge you have, your success will determine yourself and get more Bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
February 08, 2023, 09:55:31 AM
@Royse777 never complained about it 😏, but within myself, I know I need to work a little more on these.
From your recent post history (in local board), I came to know that you are from Nigeria. Its very interesting to have a well english spoken guy from a third world country. Keep it up brother and I think you are not bad considering your rank. You got enough knowledge already to help others in the forum. Just need a bit of activity in the technical boards Wink
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
February 08, 2023, 09:06:49 AM
This is not about bitcoin, but about one if the members on this forum, which is you. Move this to reputation board.

even for this, there is a better solution.

BitcoinGirl.Club opened a useful thread where all users can share their "achievements, self-praising and etc...". with such a large number of users, the reason is more than obvious.
Announce your rank up, merit or any achievements that makes you feel great!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
February 08, 2023, 06:14:39 AM
This is not about bitcoin, but about one if the members on this forum, which is you. Move this to reputation board.

Nice to see your growing on this forum, this forum is not hard if you are consistent and ready to read and understand what others are posting. I hope you will rank up to full member and then next rank.
February 08, 2023, 05:47:15 AM
Looking back at how I started on this forum, after registration I left the account for some months with the fear of what to post and what not to post, before I made a move and dropped my first question, which lots of DT members and others helped me clear my fear of, and since then I have been learning day after day in this forum without feeling reluctant about how to post, new technologies, the blockchain in general, and all that.
Without much expectation, I was able to see my member rank, which I sometimes believe is difficult to achieve, but I achieved it by just being myself, just as I was advised to be.

My first Signature My application was on my Junior Member rank, which I was accepted for, and the pay was supposed to be the project token, but due to not meeting the required post count and other circumstances, I missed the entire two weeks. 

My 2nd and my first Signature pay is SellDefi managed by @Royse777 which the campaign lasted for about 2 weeks, which I fully participated in, after my first week payment, which did not arrive on time but later did after I created a thread regarding a bitcoin deposit that had not arrived, and I learned a lot from the thread too. 

I am a Bitcoin holder, which I bought on different occasions and for different purposes, and which I am also holding in different wallets.  This is my first Bitcoin payment that I have received since learning about crypto. I have received other forms of crypto payment though. I'm just happy about this, and to me, it's worth celebrating.

To some degree, I am still a newbie and my learning process is advancing to other levels, especially in the aspect of post quality improvement. @Royse777 never complained about it 😏, but within myself, I know I need to work a little more on these. 
Pages:
Jump to: