Pages:
Author

Topic: First bounty Experience till 10000$ - page 16. (Read 3172 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
August 07, 2018, 01:58:00 PM
you are just lucky on selecting a good bounty campaign that time, if I remember at that time all of the ICO and bounty are scam and maybe only 1% of that ICO is still in the market now but not that good in volume so yeah also luck has a very important part on doing a bounty campaign, Anyway congrats for earning that huge amount of money.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 01:54:41 PM
Wow, this is a good motivation for us new people. I would personally take the advice so that I would do well when u start my own bounty programs
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
August 07, 2018, 01:46:10 PM
Motivational post about a good past. Perhaps, in the bull market the euphoria of bounty hunters will repeat, but this is unlikely to be the same as before. A lot of projects, very many hunters. Will investors with money in proportion to this?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
August 07, 2018, 01:45:06 PM
It is sad but bouties are dying, in my opinion. The best projects understand that they don't need a bounty, other projects don't pay because aren't able to reach a soft cap.
those project that are considered as the best need bounty to nearly reach hardcap. infact I have checked and see that many great project are now combining referral, bounty and airdrop together in order to reach out to more investors. I totally agree that bounty is dying and so is the ICO as well. the volatility too is also causing alot of problem and above all some bounty hunters are not doing enough to promote good project. they are so desperate that the copy and submit peoples work to get token.
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 01:40:39 PM
You said it will be good for beginners, you missed a part, it will equally be good for those above that level too.  No one is an island of knowledge, sharing information like this is good. Thanks for the tips. Holding on.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
August 07, 2018, 01:38:57 PM
gone are those days that bounty pay well and some instance of scam and delayed payment of bounty is not well common but todays there are so many people participating in bounty and also amount allocated to bounty is not that viable again. many ico nowadays are finding it difficult to reach hard cap and those that nearly reaching it either change ther term for distribution of bounty or delay payment of the bounty to hunters. if you earn alot of money in bounty now just know you will get half of the money when the token is listed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 01:37:10 PM
This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys
Thank you for the motivation you provided, I think it's very useful for beginners and those who want to succeed with crypto, including myself. it's true even though our rank is small, if we try hard and work hard it will reap perfect results. don't be sad who is still a beginner. increase your efforts to reach what you want.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
August 07, 2018, 01:26:46 PM
It is sad but bouties are dying, in my opinion. The best projects understand that they don't need a bounty, other projects don't pay because aren't able to reach a soft cap.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 01:25:09 PM
This is a very inspirational post. Actually, I have joined more than 100 campaigns now. Lots of campaigns among them have turned into scams. Some other projects ended without meeting the softcap. So my total balance up to date is no more than $220. But still, I'm keeping hopes. Because I have joined and finished a few good projects. Still, I didn't receive tokens for those. I hope those projects will give me some decent amount of money.
Activity: 406
homt.net
August 07, 2018, 01:06:11 PM
Actually, I earned a good amount from the bounty program. But now its very tough to earn good amount of USD. Because now growing participants very much. So it is very difficult to earn from bounty.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
August 07, 2018, 12:54:23 PM
i wasn't that lucky. Actually for a long period of time i didn't pay attention to bounties at all being active on this forum. For last 4 months i participated in Dehedge,Flux fund and Flogmall bounties and haven't received any token yet. As you see you have a unique experience.
Activity: 434
August 07, 2018, 12:52:01 PM
it's really very good, when you can sell your tokens from bounty and get a very good profit, especially if they have grown very much in price. But now the situation on the market is such that you can't sell almost anything from bounty, and the only way is to wait
Activity: 336
August 07, 2018, 12:46:43 PM
Great advise for newbies, but nowadays projects dont pay like that, and remember guys that ist a job, that needs tonns of time and like all kinds of job, it must be done excellent.

They do pay like that still, it's just that crypto prices are really low. In the past, ICOs would never come out and trade below their ICO price but now we're seeing some trading for as little as 10% of their ICO price. Once the bull market comes, bounties will be worth a lot more in fiat
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
August 07, 2018, 12:43:18 PM
Great advise for newbies, but nowadays projects dont pay like that, and remember guys that ist a job, that needs tonns of time and like all kinds of job, it must be done excellent.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 12:39:13 PM
Thank you for your motivation. I think to succeed at bounty have to work hard and to select worthy projects, they are few,but they are there) Have something to strive for in this thread, good luck )
Activity: 602
August 07, 2018, 12:38:04 PM
It’s amazing you earn a decent money from bounty campaigns, in bounty campaigns you have to give a lot of time so you have try to choose some good projects.
I’m also in bounty campaigns since a year & first six months experience was good with 8K but the next six months im with just 2K due to red market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
August 07, 2018, 12:37:33 PM
Ins and credits also raised a lot of funds during ICO, you're lucky join their bounty campaign, congratulation for your $10K bounty reward, did you already sold your tokens in that peak price? If you still holding them, I think current token value is below $2K

I sold those in january periods. If i keep thrm surly i am in a trouble
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 12:35:48 PM
Best ever motivation i have seen in this forum for bounty hunters. I'm with you this is the best time for collecting new coins by doing bounties. There will not good earning of these days, but when bull run start that will make us good profit. The best thing is don't give up and do your best
Activity: 332
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 12:28:07 PM
In the end of 2017 bounty campaigns were really profitable. Bounty hunters earned quite much. I'm not sure that this period is going to return. And if it returns, it will hardly be that generous as before. Anyway, I'm sure that it's not the end of bounties.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 12:16:03 PM
Previously, it was possible to earn much more than $ 2,000 with one signature. But now times have changed and now it has become more difficult to do because of interesting projects is becoming less
Pages:
Jump to: