Pages:
Author

Topic: First bounty Experience till 10000$ - page 20. (Read 3172 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 01:35:45 AM
Nice bounty experience man. The hard work really pays good you just need patience and the reward will surprise you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
August 07, 2018, 01:01:35 AM
I'm doing bounty but my twitter has too few followers, do you have any way to increase follow, only I do with less follow too not many stakes

The only thing you can do is , just follow others and they will follow you return. Good luck
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 12:17:17 AM
This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys
Maybe you are right but it seems that there are many bounty hunters nowadays and it is so hard to get a good reward because it will be split among the number of bounty hunters. Well good luck on us to find a good reward project and also for our small scale investment on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 07, 2018, 12:04:25 AM
Here the results are very mysterious because sometimes the results we get are results that are not too big but sometimes there are also big ones. the most important thing is we have tried our best to get it
Activity: 131
August 07, 2018, 12:13:04 AM
that's right, bounty campaigns are profitable. there are many types of bounties that we can follow if we want more satisfying results. the key to getting the great results is being diligent and patient. we also have to be smart in choosing a good bounty to get the satisfactory results.
Activity: 219
August 07, 2018, 12:05:21 AM
I'm doing bounty but my twitter has too few followers, do you have any way to increase follow, only I do with less follow too not many stakes
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 12:02:48 AM
Thanks for your sharing . I also do bounty but not many results. The amount of $ earned from the bounty is still pretty, because my facebook and twitter do not have much followers
August 06, 2018, 11:58:19 PM
you are very lucky to be able to get money reaching 10k $ do you get it legally? or in an illegal way, if you get it in an illegal way, you better not tell the others.

What illegal.. i got those from bounties. Its legal one. I never do illegal things ,
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 11:57:59 PM
Good hard work, with the rank of only jr members can get 2600 $, that's a good start. We can get more gifts all depending on the project, good or end up with a scam.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
August 06, 2018, 11:52:51 PM
you are very lucky to be able to get money reaching 10k $ do you get it legally? or in an illegal way, if you get it in an illegal way, you better not tell the others.
Activity: 136
August 06, 2018, 11:48:55 PM
Actually joining bounty program is good but we need to know how to choose the good bounty to earn just like what you earn, because at the present time there are many scam and fake project and wasting time so, we need to avoid joining those project to earn in the future.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 11:46:18 PM
a very memorable experience, and also gives a lot of motivation. It also makes me eager to follow a bounty. because the results can be unpredictable. Then I would also keep trying to follow a bounty.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
August 06, 2018, 11:46:07 PM
A great fortune that you get, yes if you remember that year or the end of 2017 in my opinion is the time when the ICOs are very bright which is the peak of the trend, because at that time many successful ICOs even when on the exchanger list the value even exceeds the ICO rate.
Activity: 295
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 11:43:06 PM
Last year I also participated in the bounty campaign. I immediately sold the token and the price went up. I regret having sold it. I got a lesson to be more patient in acting and this can be a motivation for newbie bounty hunters to make a profit.
Activity: 118
August 06, 2018, 11:34:05 PM
I also started in 2017.  The values we got for the bounties were amazing.  Now it's not the best.  Hoping it will turn around.  My first big bounty was Dentacoin.  I sold way to early but made a great profit. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 11:08:47 PM
I hope the bull market can come as soon as possible. If the bull market doesn't come, the stake we have won is worthless.
I think most people have started to lose motivation to continue to participate. Huh
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 11:04:02 PM
this is a motivation for those who just joined this forum and become beginner bounty hunters, nothing is impossible while we try and never give up, I believe everyone has the potential to benefit in this forum
August 06, 2018, 11:03:48 PM
if we see in 2017 I trust you because I also experience the same thing as you.
but this year don't expect that to happen again.
what is clear is that there have been too many ICO scams this year and we can hardly tell which ICO is good and which ICO is a scam.

yes now the competition is very high , scam project always every where. 2017 is the best for me., yes we can not guarantee that bull run comes in December.
D J
Activity: 59
August 06, 2018, 11:03:17 PM
Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

🏡 🏡 THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS. 🏡 🏡

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars when buying or selling a home 🏡. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).  🏡 💥

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 10:59:45 PM
if we see in 2017 I trust you because I also experience the same thing as you.
but this year don't expect that to happen again.
what is clear is that there have been too many ICO scams this year and we can hardly tell which ICO is good and which ICO is a scam.
I agree with you, I also achieved the same thing in 2017. But in 2018 it seems difficult to match 2017 because there are now lots of scam ICO's.
Pages:
Jump to: