Pages:
Author

Topic: First China Now South Korea - page 2. (Read 1975 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 02:47:26 AM
ICO is for the altcoins and not for bitcoins. Its the new coins for which the dev set a price and take money from people in form of bitcoins and in return give the new altcoin. So basically this has nothing directly related to bitcoins.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 28, 2018, 06:57:17 AM
What should we do keep your bitcoin, sell it, or buy more?

now because I am a little skeptic, but I can see that there is no decreasing value of the the BTC... Huh
after almost six months of asking this,maybe now you have cleared outview about the issue,those issues is just another fakes news and nothing to do affecting bitcoin,maybe at first they have effect but in time when issue subside everythings back to normal.bitcoin price returns climbing androping because this is the nature of cryptocurrency,expect the growth,but expect drops too
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 06:52:05 AM
The most common form of “investing” in Bitcoin is buying the currency in hopes it will appreciate in value (also knowns as “hodling”, see the origins of the term here). If this is the case then you need to decide for yourself if you think this is a good time to buy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 06:36:57 AM

now because I am a little skeptic, but I can see that there is no decreasing value of the the BTC... Huh

Wait only for growth. Soon large investors will start buying bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 06:28:52 AM
there are risks right now Almost everywhere but in work with bitcoins it is much more because this currency is unofficial
Activity: 76
February 27, 2018, 04:06:16 PM
bitcoin will not fall any more to the price that was at an early stage, EVERYTHING THAT MAY BE, IS A SMALL REDUCTION OF THE COURSE !. so on such declines, you can still bribe yourself coins, because there is a prospect of growth.
Activity: 378
February 27, 2018, 03:50:43 PM
Now the world is changing and evolving! this engine can not stop! China is no longer the main in the crypt world! After all these prohibitions, a lot of pools and companies left and continue to leave the country! Therefore, we should not worry, China does not have such a strong influence as before!
Activity: 43
February 26, 2018, 09:53:55 AM
ICOs might come back if the company/organisation ask the specific government of the country they reside in to raise the funds in,but still you cannot be sure what will happen.
Activity: 490
February 25, 2018, 04:44:44 AM

That is your money, my friend... I won't solicit an advise from just anybody if I were you. Anyway, I had heard the news about South Korea plotting ban against ICOs but I haven't read anything there about bitcoins or putting exchanges on cease. Here is my source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/south-korea-ico-ban-bitcoin-price-ethereum-show-market-not-impressed. Your profile indicates that you are new to this kind of bizkneez, and I assume that you are a weak-hand in the making. Now, moving on, I can only give you something to ponder about - anything that you cannot afford to lose, convert it back to fiat asap. However, If the bitcoin price goes to the moon, then blame the article on Twitter (which I assume where you had read the news) but at least you had nothing to lose. CAVEAT.

Well China banned the ICO not bitcoins. You should aware about this fact anyways ICO is un-famous for all. There's a lot of scammer on internet who use ICO to scam peoples and maybe in future more countries ban the ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
February 17, 2018, 01:25:40 PM
the easiest answer is how much money you have, from there you can have the mind to buy or sell the coin you need.
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
February 17, 2018, 01:21:18 PM
It's a similar situation to what China what was doing, South Korea wants banks to report who's depositing and withdrawing crypto, it's a regulatory thing to hold them accountable if or when something goes wrong - and let's be honest - they want to be able to tax cryptocurrency.
I don't know if this is true. I think there was more of a rate manipulation. And what we see right now looks a lot like manipulation. They give some negative info, and then deny it.
Activity: 546
February 12, 2018, 08:24:48 AM
The report shows that Pyongyang University, considered a breeding ground for North Korean hackers by most of the international community, now offers courses on crypto currency.

Despite mounting allegations that the North Korean government has been actively stealing and mining bitcoins, according to Vice the existence of the course is referred to as the "first hard evidence" of North Korean interest in the crypto currency.
Priscilla Moriuchi, director of strategic threat development at the CIA and Google-backed security intelligence company Recorded Future has stated that "There should be no harm in this course as a good academic exchange, everything in North Korea is carefully evaluated and managed by the regime the. "

Earlier this month Federico Tenga, founder of bitcoin startup Chainside, visited Pyongyang with the goal of teaching more than three dozen top students about bitcoin and blockchain technology.
The visit comes after Tenga contacted the only foreign-funded school in North Korea, Pyongyang University of Science and Technology, which offered a presentation on bitcoin at an upcoming finance conference on the campus. But the conference was canceled following President Donald Trump's ban on U.S. residents. who travels to the (The Hermit of) the nickname for North Korea, leading to Pyongyang University to contact Tenga to invite him to teach a crypto course on campus.

"I think everything will be fine in this country, because the people there have
   learn to defend their right to engage in crypto currency. "

"In South Korea, the situation is even simpler, in my opinion, no one will introduce serious restrictions, first introduced individual identification when trading crypto-currency, allegedly to prevent the sale of people aged less than 19 years.
Now introduced tax of 24.2 percent. It turns out this is just with the stock owner. "
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 07, 2018, 09:41:59 PM
I'm confident enough that the world is changing Blockchain will going to change everything. Even Government of CHina and South Korea will do something bad about bitcoin, release some FUD news that will affect the market. I will stay the same, i will hodl bitcoin for life and it's no.1 cryptocurrency. i'm ready for a big adoption!!!
Activity: 210
February 07, 2018, 09:34:50 PM
No problem, they forbid just to do better bitcoin, they will manage Bitcoins, ICOs and altcoins just to control them and help them go the right way.
No one can stop the cryto currency

Its good to be optimistic because its first characteristic which bitcoiners should have.
Without optimistic, doubt is coming to our deep mind and tell us not to invest in this crypto.
If doubt coming, i suggest you to stay away this.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
February 07, 2018, 09:30:34 PM
First of all, South Korea has more acceptance to crypto than China. China wants to ban everything. They want to ban ICO, exchanges and mining. But Korea just wants a regulation.

South Korea wants not only to regulate everything; it wants to take taxes from traders. I suppose soon everybody will start speaking about Russia that is going to regulate Bitcoin. It will also affect the market of crypto.

Russia will not regulate or even accept crypto. They are going to put a ban hammer on it. They already have their own government back up crypto already. So I doubt that Putin will accept anything that he can't control. And besides they keeps on contradicting themselves.

As for the South Koreans, yes they are now working on a framework on how to properly regulate cryptos. One thing I don't like is that they say that they are going that exchanges are require to share information to banks. But let's see, they haven't release any official statement yet, but I'm sure that it will be tight and every local exchanges should comply with everything they set.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 07, 2018, 01:09:28 PM
First of all, South Korea has more acceptance to crypto than China. China wants to ban everything. They want to ban ICO, exchanges and mining. But Korea just wants a regulation.

South Korea wants not only to regulate everything; it wants to take taxes from traders. I suppose soon everybody will start speaking about Russia that is going to regulate Bitcoin. It will also affect the market of crypto.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
February 05, 2018, 02:05:59 PM
China and Korea want regulations on exchanges, so they have some control on cryptocurrencies. The reason is, they want to put an end to criminal activities like money laundering. The truth is that they want to control crypto and want a share by charging taxes. Now some other countries are planning regulations.
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
January 22, 2018, 11:56:25 PM
It's a similar situation to what China what was doing, South Korea wants banks to report who's depositing and withdrawing crypto, it's a regulatory thing to hold them accountable if or when something goes wrong - and let's be honest - they want to be able to tax cryptocurrency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
January 22, 2018, 11:46:33 PM
So far nothing dangerous for the crypto currency has happened. After the Chinese government announced its prohibitions and restrictions from the end of September, on the contrary, by chance or not, bitcoin began to gain value until it reached $ 20,000. Since then, he feels well and without China.
     In South Korea, the situation is even simpler. In my opinion, there are not going to introduce serious restrictions. First introduced the identification of the individual when trading crypto-currency, allegedly in order to prevent the sale of persons younger than 19 years. Now introduced a tax of 24.2 percent. It turns out that this is only with the owners of exchanges. I think everything will be fine in this country, since the citizens there have learned to defend their rights to engage in crypto currency.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
January 22, 2018, 11:33:01 PM
1st China Then BTC 20,000 Now South Qurea Then?Huh
I am Thinking............... Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: