Pages:
Author

Topic: First China Now South Korea - page 4. (Read 1975 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 12:45:02 AM
What should we do keep your bitcoin, sell it, or buy more?

now because I am a little skeptic, but I can see that there is no decreasing value of the the BTC... Huh

the story of china is different from south korea. china is so strong it shakes the bitcoin value down, but not with south korea. but anyway bitcoin still survive, and see now its value .. without the two countries bitcoin able to rise beyond what we imagine.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
October 19, 2017, 02:20:33 PM

now because I am a little skeptic, but I can see that there is no decreasing value of the the BTC... Huh
Its upto you mate, you have the choice because it is your own money. Well you can observe that China's ban doesn't strongly effect the bitcoin price because bitcoin isn't dependent on a particular country or state. Bitcoin community is now grown and spread all over the world, and due to the legalization in big countries its worth have increased much more. Soon it is expected that China and South Korea will lift their ban.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
October 12, 2017, 07:56:43 PM
ICO can't grown until all country ban ICO.

because ICO now is scam .

YC also think about use blockchain to invest startup company.But  it depends on ICO nad token is  legal.

YC news here : https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/20/yc-wants-to-let-people-invest-in-its-startups-through-the-blockchain/

ICO is bit a scam. It's a method. Done Drvs abuse the method. Doesn't mean the method is a scam. Ico is exactly that a way to distribute currency. It was never ment to be abused but of course s scammer will abuse and take advantage if anything in order to make a quick profit at the cost if others. Just be very careful. Not everything is a scam and bit everyone is a scammer. But practice great care even when bit dealing with ICO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
October 12, 2017, 07:52:10 PM

Try to look at bitcoin back in september and today.
If you buy more during the China issue where it falls, you could have been profiting a lot by now.
If ypu lose hope and sell everything, you might now be regretting.
If you are a safe player and just hold your so called "investment" then congratulations, you might have been laughing at those who believe in the news and the speculations of some people that china would cause the downfall of btc.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
October 12, 2017, 09:23:30 AM
no problem china and south korea want to block bitcoin, certainly bitcoin will not die because bitcoin have many fans from there bitcoin can be famous and survive until now. so I remain confident and trust to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 09:09:14 AM
Just add russia also to that list now.Russian president has also blamed bitcoin as a pyramid scheme.He has said that bitcoin is used for money laundering and illegal activities.Following this,the central bank of moscow has decided to ban all bitcoin exchanges through out the country.I think that these countries have thought that only combined action at the same time only would stop bitcoin's progress.

But the truth is entirely different.Nothing is able to stop the progress of bitcoin.Its marching towards ATH without bothering these bans.So,don't get panic.As you have said,there is no price fall.so,just hold it.
Activity: 87
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 08:52:43 AM
No problem, they forbid just to do better bitcoin, they will manage Bitcoins, ICOs and altcoins just to control them and help them go the right way.
No one can stop the cryto currency
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
NOW
October 12, 2017, 08:49:41 AM
They ban it because cannot control.
Regulators make a lot of money. and if you dont pay to regulators, avoid taxes, big guys cannot buy another superyacht Grin

BTC and ETH will be growing imho
Activity: 99
Merit: 12
October 12, 2017, 08:39:07 AM
Even if this has happened it really hasn't had that big of an impact on bitcoin itself look at the price you would think such a big country would make more of a dent
Activity: 95
October 12, 2017, 08:32:36 AM
And now russia also bans bitcoin exchange, all this things happened because cryptocurrency is on its phase of mass adoption in mainstream and i believe more and more country will follow from now on, and i dont consider this as fud inteads this is a positive implication of whats gonna happen in the future! Mass adoption

There is no sign of other governments doing what China is doing. China seems to like to be friendly to bitcoin then releasing news that crashes the market. They MUST be doing a lot of insider trading. They'd be crazy not to. They don't want to destroy bitcoin though since they're making so much money. I think BTC china is just providing China with some chastisement for their constant cycle of FUD by leaving the market. China doesn't want to be left out of crypto currencies and crypto assets going forward so I think it's doubtful that they want these exchanges to close down. I think eventually they will want to issue a government crypto currency the same way Russia is planning to.
I'm very bullish on Bitcoin and crashes like this are just part of the bitcoin game. I'm down more than my yearly gross income since the high of a few weeks ago but I'm not worried.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 05:46:29 AM
For quite some time there was an information that one of the pocket countries in Europe (Malta, if memory serves correctly) gives legal status to btc and going to become european cryptocurrency center at full speed.
Activity: 345
October 12, 2017, 01:39:23 AM

So it's good, it's getting stronger, the price is cemented, keep sure for now, everything is stabilized and you will see a positive side of this process.
Activity: 184
October 12, 2017, 01:33:55 AM
It was just the ICO that were banned, not Bitcoin itself.  Why worries?  S. Korea is just protecting their  citizen on the possible ICO fraud since most of this ICO does not comply with the Country regulation rule.  And if ever someone had to get affected I believe it will be Ethereum since they have the most ICO project currently have.  
Activity: 490
October 12, 2017, 01:33:11 AM
And now russia also bans bitcoin exchange, all this things happened because cryptocurrency is on its phase of mass adoption in mainstream and i believe more and more country will follow from now on, and i dont consider this as fud inteads this is a positive implication of whats gonna happen in the future! Mass adoption
Activity: 196
October 12, 2017, 01:28:19 AM
China has best effect to cryptocurrency and especially Bitcoin but they only can affect to Bitcoin price in short term for few days so I think although Korea ban Bitcoin or not it'll not affect too much to the cryptocurrency market. Don't worry about the number of countries banned Bitcoin cause Bitcoin price will not stop increasing if there are still few countries legalized Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
October 12, 2017, 01:14:47 AM
China is a way, way bigger deal than South Korea. Of course every nation is important, but China is one of the largest miners worldwide.
Activity: 155
October 12, 2017, 01:13:39 AM
Korean ban ico may make BTC price drop fast. I wish this just a fake news.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
October 12, 2017, 01:06:15 AM
this will affect the market and eth, no effect on bitcoin. I've heard southern korea plans to ban ICO, because ICO is now a scam, and collecting funds without permission. so even with china prohibit ICO instead of bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 10, 2017, 07:41:22 PM

Well China is not banning bitcoin but the exchanges and the ICO's. Chinese exchanges failed to comply with the requirements set by the government to operate thus they need to close. South Korea on the other hand if you look at this article "https://qz.com/1090437/bitcoin-btc-and-ethereum-eth-prices-fall-on-south-koreas-bans-on-initial-coin-offerings-icos/" it is not bitcoin that they are banning but ICO's. This will affect the ethereum market and waves but it will not affect bitcoin. But the present threat to bitcoins price deflation is the possible banning of Bitcoin in Russia. The law is not yet out but they said the decision will be out on October whether they will ban bitcoin or not.

And i read it just temporary depending on some upcoming election in China. And people are really putting some blame on china itself because china really did ban it without the real perspective of the news. I think even if ethereum and wave is affected, there is a chance that bitcoin is still affected in a good way. More investment would go to bitcoin if eth and waves would also go down.

China would possibly compliant with the terms and conditions of bitcoin propagation, yet they  decided on their own to eliminate the risk of monetary involvement in child/teens of People's Republic of China. Yet, Korea if next on the watchlist they are not providing more advantages how to use btc and apply in their daily lives as part of digital currency and economic growth.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
October 10, 2017, 07:20:55 PM

The truth is buy more bitcoin as much as possible because China and South Korea cannot kill bitcoin. Bitcoin is back now stronger than ever.
Bitcoin show the world that it is fully decentralized because China and south Korea's actions got nothing on bitcoin and the price is on the way to set new all-time high. Finally, but not least... the reason why you should buy bitcoin now is because of the next split - hard fork, after that you gonna get bitcoin gold for free which is going to be worth a lot in few months just like bitcoin cash.   
Pages:
Jump to: