Pages:
Author

Topic: First ever 2 blockchains built project: ETH and XEM - page 2. (Read 1037 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Very interesting project, but there I need to undergo the procedure of KYC. I'm afraid to send my data

If Qchain was collecting directly I would also be concerned but they’re using a third party secure handler called Zerion.  Also I’m pretty sure KYC will be the norm soon.  The major exchanges are already requiring it and other legit projects like Kyber have as well. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Very interesting project, but there I need to undergo the procedure of KYC. I'm afraid to send my data
Activity: 347
Merit: 109
RSK is out soon.
Activity: 364
I don't really see the need to have two blockchains for one project, it makes the whole thing complicated, can you not just focus on one and have your best effort put on that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

15% bonus for the ICO ends just a bit over 24 hours from now!
Thanks for the info. I think that it is worth paying attention to this project and studying it better
Activity: 252
MobileGo ICO which gathered about 50MIL USD did something similar. They have launched their tokens on two different blockchains, etherium based erc20 token and the other was waves tokens.

Hype.codes lists Qchain as one of the most reliable ICO.

https://hype.codes/top-upcoming-ico-22-28-october-2017-voting

It has no sense to do ICO in two blockchains. Really look like just PR. I think it's scam

At any time in one of the two blockchain Ethereum or NEM may have problems.  But the Qchain app will still work on a different blonkchain. This achieves greater stability on external problems.
Eth is going to get overloaded without significant upgrades.  I would imagine the dual blockchain provides a lot of flexibility down the road when that day comes.
Activity: 31
It has no sense to do ICO in two blockchains. Really look like just PR. I think it's scam
To attract the more investors just with the two blockchain hype just like what already did by mobilego, but you can see at the end of the story mobilego was nothing right now rather than a biggest scam project
I think comparing us to MobileGo is a bit unfair, we are not doing the two blockchains for hype, but to not put all of our eggs in one basket. We are focused on building an interface that can easily jump between blockchains, and API's make that a lot easier.

MobileGo was not a company registered in the US that has to face higher standards of corporate protection for investors and regulations. We at Qchain have taken great pains to be legally compliant, and it would be exceedingly dumb for us to try a scam, as we would be easily arrested in the US.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I think that's a little bit unfair to call them that. They are based in the US, and it is really hard to exit scam for a US company, and I don't think those guys want to go to prison. Also, they already have an alpha demo at demo.qchain.co. How many other blockchain startups even have a demo?

Anyway, I think it's smart to go for two blockchains. Hard to predict where the tech is going to go, or whether even NEM or ETH can survive, if, say, GoogleChain or AmazonChain comes along. Best to stay blockchain open and blockchain agnostic, and Qchain is focusing on building a product that can plug into multiple interfaces.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I also know project - confideal-  that will work with two ecosystem - Ethereum and MARK.SPACE.  This way could be a new trend
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
To attract the more investors just with the two blockchain hype just like what already did by mobilego, but you can see at the end of the story mobilego was nothing right now rather than a biggest scam project
Thanks for the heads up on this project.  It seems really interesting and unique.  In fact I like it so much I decided to join their bounty. 

Both Ethereum and NEM are rapidly growing and thriving platforms, with rich technological innovation and an expanding ecosystem of applications. Easy to say scam without understanding the project.

I like the project Qchain. It already have a working product and it is simple to use.
https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/bighorn-alpha-release-qchains-advertising-app-demo-is-here-29675ee43591

Lon Wong supports the project!

https://twitter.com/2017Lon/status/923435227078279168

For those who don't know, Lon is the President of the NEM Foundation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Qchain is built on two next-generation blockchain technologies, Ethereum and NEM. Each blockchain will have its own Qchain utility token:
the EQC token for Ethereum, and the XQC token for NEM.

And Why Are We Developing For Two Blockchains?
We are convinced that Ethereum and NEM are the two most promising blockchain technologies for enterprise in development right now, both for their tech visions and robust developer communities. They have different strengths and focuses: Decentralized smart contracts are currently a bit easier to develop on Ethereum, while NEM offers the Proof-of-importance (POI) algorithm and the Eigentrust++ reputation system to encourage transactions. We believe that giving our users choice and flexibility can only benefit them, as they can opt for the blockchain that best suits their needs.

It’s important for us to note that working on two blockchains is not something we have haphazardly thought up as a cash grab that will split our efforts and attention. Dual chain support was integrated into our planning from the very beginning, as we are driven to create a responsive and encompassing product.

Additionally, we are prioritizing development on both blockchains with equal weight. We are doing this by building development teams dedicated to each blockchain, rather than having developers flit between both. Following our crowdsale, we will further solidify and expand the size of the teams in step with each other.

https://qchain.co

It is a great idea. Why is it so little discussed?
Wow It's a good idea. I think developing for two blockchain make the project have unique power. Maybe in many time, we can developing for multiple project and we will receive many more profits Smiley

Spells of genesis and Beyond the Void, two games have an game asset that is common for both and Spells of Genesis token BCY and asset are run on counterparty so on top of Bitcoin protocol and Beyond the Void tokens NxC and their asset are run on Ethereum.

So such things exist for some time and is used. Spells of Genesis game is in Goggle play store fro almost a year. Beyond the Void come to Steam few days ago.

I think is not quite correct to compare these 2 projects. Spells of Genesis and Beyond the Void tokens asset are run on Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Qchain is built on two next-generation blockchain technologies, Ethereum and NEM. Each blockchain will have its own Qchain utility token:
the EQC token for Ethereum, and the XQC token for NEM.

And Why Are We Developing For Two Blockchains?
We are convinced that Ethereum and NEM are the two most promising blockchain technologies for enterprise in development right now, both for their tech visions and robust developer communities. They have different strengths and focuses: Decentralized smart contracts are currently a bit easier to develop on Ethereum, while NEM offers the Proof-of-importance (POI) algorithm and the Eigentrust++ reputation system to encourage transactions. We believe that giving our users choice and flexibility can only benefit them, as they can opt for the blockchain that best suits their needs.

It’s important for us to note that working on two blockchains is not something we have haphazardly thought up as a cash grab that will split our efforts and attention. Dual chain support was integrated into our planning from the very beginning, as we are driven to create a responsive and encompassing product.

Additionally, we are prioritizing development on both blockchains with equal weight. We are doing this by building development teams dedicated to each blockchain, rather than having developers flit between both. Following our crowdsale, we will further solidify and expand the size of the teams in step with each other.

https://qchain.co

It is a great idea. Why is it so little discussed?
Wow It's a good idea. I think developing for two blockchain make the project have unique power. Maybe in many time, we can developing for multiple project and we will receive many more profits Smiley

Spells of genesis and Beyond the Void, two games have an game asset that is common for both and Spells of Genesis token BCY and asset are run on counterparty so on top of Bitcoin protocol and Beyond the Void tokens NxC and their asset are run on Ethereum.

So such things exist for some time and is used. Spells of Genesis game is in Goggle play store fro almost a year. Beyond the Void come to Steam few days ago.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Added to bookmarks.
Pages:
Jump to: