Pages:
Author

Topic: First ever 2 blockchains built project: ETH and XEM - page 3. (Read 1037 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
certainly in my opinion this is a big step forward in the world of crypto currency, in my experience such analogies have not yet been met

This platform based advertising and marketing that is being developed in the blockade of Ethereal and NEM. It's a huge difference from the vast majority of projects. Such an underrated project with so much potential.
Activity: 206
Merit: 13
In general, something like this is becoming more relevant. Today, nem and the etherium compete among themselves, but if it is possible to combine the convenience of each protocol, then this will be an evolutionary process.
Activity: 31
Merit: 100
The best way to predict the future is to create it!

We are entering a future where multiple blockchain technologies will coexist and grow side by side. Users of a next-generation product should not be restricted to a single technology. The combination of Ethereum and NEM gives users freedom, choice, security, and the opportunity to harness two exciting technologies at the forefront of the blockchain revolution.

Our project is made by true tech-lovers, for decentralized people.
Activity: 322
whether there will be no overlap between these two systems, indirectly adopting different systems and having their respective advantages..

But good news if it manifests itself on top of other protocols
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Qchain is built on two next-generation blockchain technologies, Ethereum and NEM. Each blockchain will have its own Qchain utility token:
the EQC token for Ethereum, and the XQC token for NEM.

And Why Are We Developing For Two Blockchains?
We are convinced that Ethereum and NEM are the two most promising blockchain technologies for enterprise in development right now, both for their tech visions and robust developer communities. They have different strengths and focuses: Decentralized smart contracts are currently a bit easier to develop on Ethereum, while NEM offers the Proof-of-importance (POI) algorithm and the Eigentrust++ reputation system to encourage transactions. We believe that giving our users choice and flexibility can only benefit them, as they can opt for the blockchain that best suits their needs.

It’s important for us to note that working on two blockchains is not something we have haphazardly thought up as a cash grab that will split our efforts and attention. Dual chain support was integrated into our planning from the very beginning, as we are driven to create a responsive and encompassing product.

Additionally, we are prioritizing development on both blockchains with equal weight. We are doing this by building development teams dedicated to each blockchain, rather than having developers flit between both. Following our crowdsale, we will further solidify and expand the size of the teams in step with each other.

https://qchain.co

It is a great idea. Why is it so little discussed?
Wow It's a good idea. I think developing for two blockchain make the project have unique power. Maybe in many time, we can developing for multiple project and we will receive many more profits Smiley
Activity: 476
Anyways Im not confident on how they implement one product with 2 diff coins in market. To my mind a huge gap can appear between 1 and 2 coins just by a matter of interest, subjective attitude to eth or xem coins etc. so one day we can see eth based coin on top 20 and as for xem based coin on top 30. Don't think that's good for one project. Maybe I'm mistaken and would like to listen to the other guys. But it's as I see. Btw I really like their philosophy and approach.
Activity: 434
certainly in my opinion this is a big step forward in the world of crypto currency, in my experience such analogies have not yet been met
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This seems like an interesting project!
But why not create your own protocol?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
I like this.  I think it is very powerfull project
Activity: 532
Qchain is built on two next-generation blockchain technologies, Ethereum and NEM. Each blockchain will have its own Qchain utility token:
the EQC token for Ethereum, and the XQC token for NEM.

And Why Are We Developing For Two Blockchains?
We are convinced that Ethereum and NEM are the two most promising blockchain technologies for enterprise in development right now, both for their tech visions and robust developer communities. They have different strengths and focuses: Decentralized smart contracts are currently a bit easier to develop on Ethereum, while NEM offers the Proof-of-importance (POI) algorithm and the Eigentrust++ reputation system to encourage transactions. We believe that giving our users choice and flexibility can only benefit them, as they can opt for the blockchain that best suits their needs.

It’s important for us to note that working on two blockchains is not something we have haphazardly thought up as a cash grab that will split our efforts and attention. Dual chain support was integrated into our planning from the very beginning, as we are driven to create a responsive and encompassing product.

Additionally, we are prioritizing development on both blockchains with equal weight. We are doing this by building development teams dedicated to each blockchain, rather than having developers flit between both. Following our crowdsale, we will further solidify and expand the size of the teams in step with each other.

https://qchain.co

It is a great idea. Why is it so little discussed?
Pages:
Jump to: