Pages:
Author

Topic: FIRST forum receiving-- and other FORUM receivings - page 2. (Read 1947 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 12081
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
This is a great thread, I don't feel so bad about my problem...I mean hobby Smiley

Haha me neither and I like to keep the received items UP to date here Smiley

Only it are special times to be buying stuff at the moment.... we the BTC rising prices ....

I’m ending up with 100K fiat kialara pieces Cheesy Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
This is a great thread, I don't feel so bad about my problem...I mean hobby Smiley
legendary
Damn.....

An error occurred.... can't give more than 5 positive ratings to a same user, so MJ gonna leave it here

What can I say .... AGAIN great communication, great packing, correct send of items, highly recommendable member for any kind of issue that needs a trusted party.

legendary
Thx MJ for the latest shipment of stored goods

Smiley

The collection is getting some shape, only don't know exactly what those are?

^

What are does ?? Roll Eyes
legendary
legendary

I asking myself if finding this collectible section was either good or bad for me??

If it makes your heart fill with joy opening your received collectables just like it was opening  your Christmas gifts as a kid , then it is all good.

Its the passion of being a collector and its something that keeps me going especially on days where the world is all going crazy around you.

Good then i'm still in the right direction ........
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

I asking myself if finding this collectible section was either good or bad for me??

If it makes your heart fill with joy opening your received collectables just like it was opening  your Christmas gifts as a kid , then it is all good.

Its the passion of being a collector and its something that keeps me going especially on days where the world is all going crazy around you.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
Those are of the finest pennies right there.  That is quite a nice collection you are building Smiley

Working on it smooth and steady.... Cheesy

Like the members here a lot, like the bling and shiny stuff a lot, like the games/raffles.... but still Roll Eyes
As the wallet lightens , the heart enriches .... or some bollocks like that . We all NEED the shinies ! Don’t fight it ! Cheesy
legendary
Those are of the finest pennies right there.  That is quite a nice collection you are building Smiley

Working on it smooth and steady.... Cheesy

Like the members here a lot, like the bling and shiny stuff a lot, like the games/raffles.... but still Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276
Heisenberg Design Services
The pics looks absolutely stunning and mind-boggling  Shocked I ordered few pennies and short rolls from Chris and I really loved his doodles along with his pennies. And bro you have a great collection of pennies out there with some beautiful kialaras! So what's next? Casascius  or Bitbills?  Shocked I would love to see more pics of your collection so that it would motivate me more in buying these beauties. Truly speaking, you should have made a unboxing video of this!  Sad

P.S As xhomerx said, you should open a museum to display your collectibles   Smiley
legendary
^^^Gorgeous stuff MicG!  You're going to have enough Bitcoin paraphernalia to open your own Bitcoin museum soon.
I'm also jealous of those doodles.  Nice Wink

Thx, good to see you again, been a few days .... LOVE the doodles as well, still like my first one the most that llama was awesome, the ones from this box are good to, will keep collecting them....... one day Chris will be this next Keith Haring, and I will be one of the bigger Doodle collectors Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
^^^Gorgeous stuff MicG!  You're going to have enough Bitcoin paraphernalia to open your own Bitcoin museum soon.
I'm also jealous of those doodles.  Nice Wink
legendary
Wow. Great ever expanding collection. Thats one hell of a mail day. These pics remind me its not always best to keep things in storage. Beautiful.

Yeah it was fun collecting this mailbox Smiley

Happy with that 2018 classic roll!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
Wow. Great ever expanding collection. Thats one hell of a mail day. These pics remind me its not always best to keep things in storage. Beautiful.
legendary

I don't remember who I all should thank for the stuff, but I do know MJ has received all of it and made one hell of a nice box of it, all wrapped in with much care etc

THX, happy to further expand my collection Cheesy

Actually I already had 4 golden pennies and bought these 5 for a friend, but he didn't want them anymore, so it will added to my HODL Cheesy
legendary

Thank you JanEmil.
legendary
Activity: 2407
Merit: 1636
via Imgflip Meme Generator

Thx Viz!

They look very beautyfull Nice art-work Cheesy

Cool, thanks for the update Smiley and glad you like them.

More cool Notes to come from the same guy Wink

Viz
legendary
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50619911

Also those that still didn’t saw my MS threat^ and wanna say a word please do so .....

I would appreciate it very much “break or support me” thx Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: