Pages:
Author

Topic: FIRST forum receiving-- and other FORUM receivings - page 4. (Read 1947 times)

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
That's a fine piece to pop your cherry on, but be careful it gets quite addicting proceed gingerly  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
That's a great first purchase! The Kialara Hydra series is one of my favorite Kialaras to date. They look so much better IRL.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
MJ, mighty fine head accessory you've got there.  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 15
Thales knew
this is my first received item that i bought on the forum, bought something else as well.... but still shipping so all is going good Cheesy

with actually receiving my first items, i do look forward to collect some more BTC items and I do have to say
those KIALARA,s looking damn good

THX MJ "minerjones"

sorry just liked to share this cause its one of my first purchases on the forum, i paid first and received later
couldn't go any smoother with this gent
11/10
Great pick, gratz!.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242
Glad to hear it!  Welcome.  There is a great bunch of people here generally willing to help if you ask.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 12081
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Glad it arrived in safe condition!!

Enjoy Cheesy

me to
only what a damn ugly HAT are you wearing, come and visit the WO sometimes and ask comrade XhomerX10 to FIX you a proper one

a collectible HAT

a unique piece Wink
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 12081
BTC + Crossfit, living life.

this is my first received item that i bought on the forum, bought something else as well.... but still shipping so all is going good Cheesy

with actually receiving my first items, i do look forward to collect some more BTC items and I do have to say
those KIALARA,s looking damn good

THX MJ "minerjones"

sorry just liked to share this cause its one of my first purchases on the forum, i paid first and received later
couldn't go any smoother with this gent
11/10

Pages:
Jump to: