Pages:
Author

Topic: First week on BTT - page 2. (Read 309 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 23
December 19, 2023, 04:27:59 PM
How is this total number of logins being calculated? Is it by the number of times one logged in in a day or by the number of seconds X by minutes that one is not just logged in on the forum but by the number of times they are active on the forum? I mean, being logged in and also posting on the forum or just reading through the forum will add to the number of times one has been active.

I just need some clarification on how this timing is being calculated.
Activity: 392
Merit: 237
December 19, 2023, 04:22:28 PM
This post should be on the reputation board and not here on Meta. You can also use this thread to announce any achievements that makes you happy

Congratulations on the achievement though, this simply mean you have spent 168 hours being active on the forum, it is quite a good start. Consider moving the thread or locking it and post on the link above
Activity: 308
Merit: 448
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁
December 19, 2023, 04:20:58 PM
Happy holidays Bitcointalkers  Cheesy
I am glad today and I wish to share with you my little achievement here on this forum ; My first 7 DAYS of total login here on Bitcoin talk (1 Week) I was quite excited to capture it😁

Yeah this may not seem like alot as there are members here with total login times of up to 160 days or even more. However my joy here is the fact that I was able to grow with the help of this forum from a total novice in the crypto space to someone with sound knowledge about Bitcoin basics. In addition to that amongst many others I have been able to understand privacy, decentralization, anonymity, dangers of KYC and lots more via this forum. I also want to use this medium to say ;
THANK YOU BTT
Pages:
Jump to: