Pages:
Author

Topic: FirstCryptoBank [FCB] - page 6. (Read 11848 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 04:35:21 PM
Hello everyone, first of all, we want to thank the users who stayed with us and believe in the successful future of the project. As you noted, we added a menu for paying out dividends to FCB coin holders. This menu will be activated in the near future, where you can see statistics on the project's profit, from bank instruments, commission from the stock exchange, commission from the withdrawal and other directions. As we promised, the number of coins will correspond to the percentage of the net profit of the project. All payments will be charged in dollars, and you will be able to receive them in paypal, or in another way convenient for you. We also try to make a coin turnover, and we are with some coin developers, ask for payment in FCB. But we do not stop there, and we refine the rest of the functionality, in some of them there will also be a payment in coins FCB (we will sell our computer capacity, for coins FCB). We also hasten to announce that in the near future we will update our website, where you can get acquainted with our team.
Respectfully, the FirstCryptoBank team
July 30, 2018, 01:33:41 AM
(BBS) coin market was added
July 24, 2018, 01:59:03 PM
(QRL) coin market was added
July 13, 2018, 04:34:31 AM
A convenient platform for trading crypto currency, with a lot of functionality. Also you can add your coins to the exchange.
https://exfcb.com

July 06, 2018, 02:58:34 PM
there is no clarity about this project, its website alone can not open, information
the very few that are given make us think a badly
can you update website ?

Hello, we are finishing up the update of the website and the topic. We did not update the website until some functionality of the account was completed. We want users to receive information and news on the fact. We try, at once to do and then talk, and not vice versa.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 02:35:35 PM
there is no clarity about this project, its website alone can not open, information
the very few that are given make us think a badly
can you update website ?
July 06, 2018, 02:14:35 PM
(XPP) coin market was added
July 06, 2018, 09:30:32 AM

(CCX) coin market was added
July 05, 2018, 07:25:44 AM
XPP and CCX will soon be added to the exchange.
July 04, 2018, 07:12:55 PM
(UNA) coin market was added
https://account.fcryptobank.com
July 01, 2018, 07:24:26 AM
Hello everyone, join our telegram channel, and get 5FCB to your account. t.me/FCBgroup
June 26, 2018, 09:25:07 AM
Wallet ready and waiting for some working pool Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Hello, we have an ERC20 token and it can not mining
Activity: 1
June 26, 2018, 07:11:03 AM
Wallet ready and waiting for some working pool Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
June 25, 2018, 02:47:23 PM
Hi guys, you really created an excellent stock exchange. I understand that you can add coins to your exchange? You guys are great, create an excellent service.

Hello, thank you for your support. We try to ensure that every user receives high-quality service and functionality in the account. Yes you are right, we can take to us for exchange, other coins.
Activity: 7
June 25, 2018, 01:12:02 PM
Hi guys, you really created an excellent stock exchange. I understand that you can add coins to your exchange? You guys are great, create an excellent service.
June 19, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

Hello everyone, we finish work on exchanges, you can look and enjoy the exchange, it is completely working.

Your opinion on our exchange is very important to us. Write your opinion and discussion on what you think.
Activity: 100
June 06, 2018, 09:41:36 AM
Im really surprised that it has already so big diff, there are so many coins premined.
Activity: 7
May 29, 2018, 04:21:15 PM
Hi guys, I'm very glad that the project is developing and adds a new functionality. I really like that the project is not stressful and no one does not force. Other projects are constantly kept in suspense and only draw money. But in this project everything is somehow nice and there is no pressure. Well done guys, I'm always with you and already many users support you.
May 29, 2018, 02:21:36 PM
Hello everyone, the stock exchange test is successful, and we are preparing to upload to your account. Also you will see new functions

Miners menu
"short deposits"
"Sell or buy computing power"
"loan with a deposit" (with access to trading on the exchange. But when withdrawing money, it will be impossible to withdraw money that is pledged for credit. But in the account you can use them).

Withdraw fiat money

Deal with guarantee

hi there,
i have forgot my pw in https://account.fcryptobank.com/ how i can recover it?

Hello, when I sign in to your account, click "Having trouble logging in?"
please check my inbox.

Hello, please check your email.

thanks, i got it. everything is fine now.

Please, always glad to help.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
May 29, 2018, 07:22:02 AM
Hello everyone, the stock exchange test is successful, and we are preparing to upload to your account. Also you will see new functions

Miners menu
"short deposits"
"Sell or buy computing power"
"loan with a deposit" (with access to trading on the exchange. But when withdrawing money, it will be impossible to withdraw money that is pledged for credit. But in the account you can use them).

Withdraw fiat money

Deal with guarantee

hi there,
i have forgot my pw in https://account.fcryptobank.com/ how i can recover it?

Hello, when I sign in to your account, click "Having trouble logging in?"
please check my inbox.

Hello, please check your email.

thanks, i got it. everything is fine now.
Pages:
Jump to: