Pages:
Author

Topic: FirstCryptoBank [FCB] - page 10. (Read 11848 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 05:33:20 AM
This project is dead? What a waste on time and energy?
Activity: 207
April 02, 2018, 02:31:05 AM
Are you ok mate .. it is not up to me but the community to decide .. ok . im one of your community . i could keep but not gonna serve them . so i will keep something worth " 0 ". is int that same as taking them . why i even bother with you guys its ok i will just delete the wallet with the future zero in it , its less messy .buy the way 0.002 is to much . o.oo1 is my last offering ..im i hobby collecting coins of any kind . And by the way stop with " thank you for taking interest in our project " you sound like SIRI stuck on loop

Hello, we really appreciate your opinion. But we still do not understand what problem you are facing? We really want to help you, please tell us more specifically what your problem is. Also we never insisted on using our project and it's your personal decision to use our service or not. Thank you for your feedback, we are trying to be better.
Activity: 49
April 01, 2018, 06:16:48 PM
Are you ok mate .. it is not up to me but the community to decide .. ok . im one of your community . i could keep but not gonna serve them . so i will keep something worth " 0 ". is int that same as taking them . why i even bother with you guys its ok i will just delete the wallet with the future zero in it , its less messy .buy the way 0.002 is to much . o.oo1 is my last offering ..im i hobby collecting coins of any kind . And by the way stop with " thank you for taking interest in our project " you sound like SIRI stuck on loop
April 01, 2018, 10:04:46 AM
why you calls yourself firstcryptobank? There are already on market project like datarius, changebank, bankera

Hello, all listed services as we see now are engaged in collecting money and participate in ICO. There is no concrete decision for now. We do not collect money and do not participate in the ICO. Our account is already ready and will be open to our users. And also you can read our more detailed information on our website.
April 01, 2018, 09:58:07 AM
Hello!
What now?
What to do with coins?
Z.

Hello, you can exchange coins without any problems. Write to us on the mail, also we wrote how the exchange of coins takes place. [email protected]
April 01, 2018, 09:55:35 AM
Giving 5 days to people to switch give you their underwear number take a photo and so on...till April fools day . You choose the correct date ..First April fools non crypto bank ..?
What about the ones who decide not to exchange . and keep it ?  ... If you ever come on exchange make sure is a one allowing 9 or 10 decimals .. so i could buy your total emission  for 0.0020.000.000 satohi this is how much you worth. max .. as a hobby.I really think your site is more worthy than your total emission of coins  .

Hello, tell us please, what's the problem with you? We will help you. As we see, everyone can do the exchange of coins. We wrote that we can make an exchange because it will be convenient for our users, but at the same time we need to make sure that the person has the number of coins he wants to exchange. Users can keep their coins and nobody said that they will be taken away, but the problem is that we will not serve this coin. Also, we do not insist that it is you who bought our coin and also used our account that is your personal business. But how much it will cost is also decided not by you but by the community that supports us.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
April 01, 2018, 07:12:16 AM
why you calls yourself firstcryptobank? There are already on market project like datarius, changebank, bankera
Activity: 32
April 01, 2018, 07:05:15 AM
Hello!
What now?
What to do with coins?
Z.
Activity: 49
April 01, 2018, 03:44:57 AM
Giving 5 days to people to switch give you their underwear number take a photo and so on...till April fools day . You choose the correct date ..First April fools non crypto bank ..?
What about the ones who decide not to exchange . and keep it ?  ... If you ever come on exchange make sure is a one allowing 9 or 10 decimals .. so i could buy your total emission  for 0.0020.000.000 satohi this is how much you worth. max .. as a hobby.I really think your site is more worthy than your total emission of coins  .
April 01, 2018, 02:55:10 AM
Switching to ERC 20,,,,

Some countries have to register to exchange virtual coin.
Now famous exchanges are relocating outside the country because they can not get permission.
It is often not permitted if they deal with a coin that can not arrest a criminal. Untraceable etc.
It would be reasonable to switch to non-anonymous coin if FCB wants to buy and sell on registered exchanges.

But switching from anonymous to non-anonymous is very rare.
Because the management side can not move the coin secretly , Everyone does not do it.
I think that this is a sound project.

Hello, we are very happy for the interest shown in our project. We will do everything so that every user is satisfied with our service. http://account.fcryptobank.com
in the near future will be open.
Activity: 68
March 31, 2018, 06:52:39 PM
Switching to ERC 20,,,,

Some countries have to register to exchange virtual coin.
Now famous exchanges are relocating outside the country because they can not get permission.
It is often not permitted if they deal with a coin that can not arrest a criminal. Untraceable etc.
It would be reasonable to switch to non-anonymous coin if FCB wants to buy and sell on registered exchanges.

But switching from anonymous to non-anonymous is very rare.
Because the management side can not move the coin secretly , Everyone does not do it.
I think that this is a sound project.
March 27, 2018, 05:04:14 PM
A very bad and not thought out project, wasted time and electricity. Why do pools work and find balls, because the chain does not work?

Hello, tell us what problem did you encounter? We will help you. We wrote earlier that we are going to token ERC20 and there will be no more coin mining. Now we change coins to new ones. Also tell me why the project is bad and ill-conceived? Because the mining is closed?
Activity: 52
March 27, 2018, 04:40:23 PM
A very bad and not thought out project, wasted time and electricity. Why do pools work and find balls, because the chain does not work?
Activity: 28
March 27, 2018, 04:23:21 AM
You should fix chain first, then swap
March 26, 2018, 03:41:05 PM
I don't think you quite understand the gravity of anyone associating their email address with a wallet id along with a password do you?

I will put it simple i will not compromise my anonymity because you are offering some coin that i mined that is not worth a single penny because it is not listed on an exchange and associating it in any way to my identity.

You are asking people to provide this data and expect us to trust you to use these collected emails and passwords in a correct manner when you haven't even earned your trust with us yet.

If you were so focused on anonymity why the hell did you choose CN as your chosen algo in the first place?

I will not be exchanging my coins for tokens unless my identity is kept anonymous and there is no negotiation on this matter in any way shape or form.

Congratulations on the train wreck. You are doing a good job. Trust = 0% No trust given.

The algorithm got out before the problem with anonymous transactions started and nobody thought that we would encounter such a problem. Most people want to work with a transparent and registered project as this is a guarantee of stability. Nobody can tell us your passwords, you could write to us in the mail or in any social network as you want to exchange your coins and we did it. We do not see the problems about which you write because it can all be done differently as you will be comfortable. People wrote their proposal in a telegram and we supported them in this. Your choice and your right in the future for yourself a decision on our project.
March 26, 2018, 03:14:34 PM
Ok i have several concerns here.....

Firstly why would i want my email associated with my wallet along with a password which i might add, i chose, 1 to be difficult for an attack 2 to secure my funds, and then get asked to just throw it at some crypto because they are doing a token exchange if you truly embraced crypto you would understand anonymity and why people choose it i.e CN algo?

Secondly the blockchain is stalled that means no confirmations are taking place so i can't even transfer to a new wallet with a different password even if i wanted.

Thirdly you have been very quiet up until this point with very little info available.

Also the wallet has no recovery keys.

I think you need to think this through more and come back to the community with a better way of dealing with this situation and keep everyone anonymous and respect the fact we don't want to be associated in anyway with our account balances that is our right and that why we chose this.

Hello, we apologize to you in the current situation. You can generate a new purse and give it to us. We do not have other options how to make an exchange. That's because of these reasons that we do not see any transactions, and we switch to another coin. Since we previously wrote to you that some exchanges and supervisory bodies negatively concern coins with closed transactions. And we had a problem with the legal registration of our project because of these problems. Many people want to be legally protected and we have to take such steps.
It's enough to see on your new wallet an unconfirmed transaction. If you have other suggestions, we are ready to listen to them.

How about this.

Set up a discord page.
Make a community wallet for transfers.
Let us know what ERC20 wallet is best to use for these token exchanges.
We log in to discord and give our wallet id we sent from and the ERC20 wallet id we want transferred to.
You make the payment.
Job Done.
Everyone stays anonymous. No passwords given. Happy investors. And reputation left intact.
How does that sound?

Approximately so everything was you can carefully read everything, the file instruction with full explanation we left in the group and on the telegram channel. Also, if you read this, you can see that we wrote that we are ready to review your proposals. And we have written in the text that you are passing us an old and new wallet for transactions.
March 26, 2018, 02:30:45 PM
1. I hope you understand how bad it is for your reputation asking people to send passwords.

2. You don't make clear which new wallet address you want us to send.

Hello, we understand your concern. You can generate another purse and do not create a password at all. If we could see the transactions and the balance of the wallet, we would not have asked you to give us access to your wallet. You must understand us that there is no other option. We wrote that the change on Token ERC20 also you can see the group in telegrams or send us an email and we will be happy to help you.
March 26, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

Firstly why would i want my email associated with my wallet along with a password which i might add, i chose, 1 to be difficult for an attack 2 to secure my funds, and then get asked to just throw it at some crypto because they are doing a token exchange if you truly embraced crypto you would understand anonymity and why people choose it i.e CN algo?

Secondly the blockchain is stalled that means no confirmations are taking place so i can't even transfer to a new wallet with a different password even if i wanted.

Thirdly you have been very quiet up until this point with very little info available.

I think you need to think this through more and come back to the community with a better way of dealing with this situation and keep everyone anonymous and respect the fact we don't want to be associated in anyway with our account balances that is our right and that why we chose this.

Hello, we apologize to you in the current situation. You can generate a new purse and give it to us. We do not have other options how to make an exchange. That's because of these reasons that we do not see any transactions, and we switch to another coin. Since we previously wrote to you that some exchanges and supervisory bodies negatively concern coins with closed transactions. And we had a problem with the legal registration of our project because of these problems. Many people want to be legally protected and we have to take such steps.
It's enough to see on your new wallet an unconfirmed transaction. If you have other suggestions, we are ready to listen to them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 26, 2018, 12:41:44 PM
Receive specific provisions for credit, deposit and gain access to other types in income with FCB by gaining a special GOLD level will attract many investors with this.
Activity: 55
March 26, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

Spot on!!!
Pages:
Jump to: