Pages:
Author

Topic: Five digits - page 11. (Read 12267 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
November 04, 2015, 02:32:04 PM
1k won't happen, not before halving at least. People will panic a and sell whenever we will be close to $500.
I see many people already selling, because they are content with this price compared to stagnant price we had for over six months.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 04, 2015, 02:30:00 PM
Nope we didn't or aren't going to make those 5 digits.

Poor panic buyers. Reality is coming down on them quite hard right now.

I disagree, you can also think about it another way...
The "panic buyers" aren't selling, the miners aren't selling as much, the conventional markets are in unfathomable bubbles and in "bad news is good news" manipulation mode...

This bull rally has inertia, and it's going to take a considerable opposing force to reverse it...

Bitcoin is widely known today, in 2013 it was on the fringe. This spring has been winding for 2 years, and judging by the momentum of this price movement, it looks like we'll be rocketing past the previous ATH before the end of November (likely even before).
legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
November 04, 2015, 02:19:19 PM
Nope we didn't or aren't going to make those 5 digits.

Poor panic buyers. Reality is coming down on them quite hard right now.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚
November 04, 2015, 01:27:09 PM

a lot of weak hands will be shaken before the peak

Yep  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
November 04, 2015, 01:03:43 PM

Clearly we are heading to another so-called bubble, and for this time i expect 5 digits to be the limit, a lot of weak hands will be shaken before the peak, and I think this could be only good for the known (but largely denied) matter of btc distribution .

After this "bubble" I predict btc price to crash and stabilize around 1k usd, with many people calling btc dead and selling their coins, for another re-distribution round.

I like these cycles because they are re-distributing the coins, basically if you really belive in btc and just buy & hodl you will end up with a lot more coins than with a stable growth, and weak hands are shaken vigorously   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: