Pages:
Author

Topic: Five Reasons to Impact Bitcoin Prices - page 3. (Read 1855 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
September 23, 2018, 02:38:31 AM
My own opinion
1. Indemand
2. Commodity
3. World affairs
4. Easy to used
5. Visibility
Activity: 323
September 23, 2018, 02:31:24 AM
I think no one can raise the price of bitcoin but also the investors. the price of bitcoin depends on the market. so when the market does not keep track of the trend and keep up with the coins we can not make coins like bitcoins. Such crypto conditions are actually happening as many investors are so nervous this month because they need to spend money on their personal goals.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I'm nothing without GOD
September 23, 2018, 02:13:31 AM
it is true, but I read the news that bitcoin ETF is likely to be approved in March 2019, of course it will affect the market price of bitcoin
Activity: 364
September 23, 2018, 01:56:58 AM
at the moment, I like this price very much, because it becomes an excellent support in the long term
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
September 22, 2018, 03:10:46 AM
I truly believe If Bitcoin ETFs is approved, Mass adoption of cryptocurrency will happen as well as this will eliminate price manipulation soon. However, there several facts to Impact Bitcoin Prices. No offense, but who knows? we all know how quickly the market can change though.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
September 22, 2018, 02:57:22 AM
There are so much reasons of bitcoin's price fall or rise. Though, you still have a point about the reasons you have said on your post, the demand and the supply will have a big impact with the price in the market.
However, news, hacking will still affect the price. We are still hoping that bitcoin will still recovers no matter how bad or good reasons are  affecting it.
Activity: 228
September 22, 2018, 12:26:37 AM
The main reason to impact the bitcoin prices is the people invest in bitcoin and the people promoting the bitcoin in social media I think this is the main reason to impact the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 01:14:20 PM
What you are given the point are truly correct information if why Bitcoins and other coins price are going deeply down day by day, we. Hope that good news are waiting for all crypto lovers in coming days.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 19, 2018, 12:54:48 PM
Bitcoin is a volatile currency and there are many reason which impact its price. First reason is its decentralised nature because of which many government ban it in time to time and this thing influence its price. Another thing is its volatile nature because of this nature its price fluctuate time to time and because of this many investors pull out their money and this thing ultimately affects the price of bitcoin. Another thing is bitcoin relation with criminal activities, and it is complicate to understand because of this many left bitcoin and take out their investment and this thing also affect its price. When one government ban bitcoin trading, investing  in their country then the negative effect show on the global price of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 02:50:57 AM
As an analyst I believe that Bitcoin ETFs could help increase overall cryptocurrency adoption, while also significantly driving their prices upwards. One of the reasons crypto ETFs could lead to a surge in cryptocurrency prices is because they could potentially increase their scarcity and liquidity. Usually, when an asset or store of value becomes scarce, there’s a substantial increase in its price. This can be argued too when Bitcoin futures contracts were launched into the market, there will be a more sustainable increase in price. The reason for this is that many investors shifted from the physical crypto market to the derivatives market shortly after Bitcoin futures contracts were introduced. I would attribute the crash that came afterwards to the inexperienced traders who quite didn't understand the supply and demand effects but with Bitcoin ETF signed, investors would be trading Bitcoin and this would also lead to mass adoption and inturn drive prices up.
Activity: 1
September 18, 2018, 01:34:59 AM
I don't no how to check the value of coin,where can i check please update that link
Activity: 3
September 18, 2018, 01:28:20 AM
The recent virtual trading on the BitForex trading floor, a deal on Coinmarketcap, has raised concerns about market manipulation, a loss of confidence in electronic money transactions.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
September 11, 2018, 08:16:15 AM
There are many reasons why the prices of bitcoin get a huge impact and became decrease because of  ETF or more precisely the fear of ETF, due to the denial of approval for ETF, Government policies have a huge impact on the amount of transactions and the price of bitcoins and the ETF rejected also was get a huge impact to bitcoin.
I would not blame ETF for all the drop. ETF denial did drop the price but the news of ETF did not shake the market in the first place. Hence my take is that ETF was not the reason for the drop but some where else there has been bagholders who decided to dump their coins finally after having held for too long with their weak hands.

Then there was Vitalik declaring a pessimistic attitude towards crypto and thus some panic selling happened in every coin. Thats the majority of FUD that happened and cause the crash but there may be other reasons too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 10:23:53 AM
There isn't any indicator to determine that if these are the real reasons why bitcoins price has been doing this in this period.
You are true fellow. We cannot really pinpoint which is the reason for the price of bitcoin today. But what affects the price is the demand of the people, we all know that.
Activity: 420
September 09, 2018, 10:20:54 AM
HitBTC? Are you seriously?

I think that the news now only helps whales to destabilize the market and begin their manipulation.

The news does not affect the Crypto currency market
Activity: 350
September 09, 2018, 10:15:29 AM
There are many reasons why the prices of bitcoin get a huge impact and became decrease because of  ETF or more precisely the fear of ETF, due to the denial of approval for ETF, Government policies have a huge impact on the amount of transactions and the price of bitcoins and the ETF rejected also was get a huge impact to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
September 04, 2018, 03:40:21 AM
a situation where there are more Bitcoin traders than Bitcoin users,
I think you are saying that there is more demand than supply. Having more trading going on is not going to be bad. But if there are panic selling going on then the price will drop. Also since crypto is not so much usable for daily expenses in most countries, its demand is mainly from the used coins and sharply supply is low because of the limitation on the total minting.

News that is spread globally,
Again that influences the panic sellers. Fake news are sometimes very easy to recognize and debunk.

Investment Fraud (scam),
That will lead to a change of hands and not a loss of value at that time would it. If the scammers want to sell those coins then it might drop the market price.

Bitcoin being ‘hacked 'and taken away by others. in my opinion, the impact of the price of bitcoin is fluctuating. Smiley
This is a misconception since bitcoin cannot be hacked. What can be hacked it the websites and wallets.
Activity: 70
August 31, 2018, 02:36:33 PM
Very much informative post and those five reasons that you mentioned in your post and really very important reason and the community should focus on this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
August 31, 2018, 08:08:58 AM
The only factor of those 5 mentioned that obviously affected the Bitcoin's price is the series of rejection by SEC on ETF proposals for Bitcoin. This has caused a massive decline and created a commotion within the community. It is as if the future of Bitcoin relies on the ETF. Again and again, ETF is better but not needed right away.
Activity: 9
August 31, 2018, 06:35:43 AM
These are the five reasons to impact Bitcoin Prices.

1.Growing Visibility.
2.Surging Investor Interest.
3.Regulatory Progress.
4.Bitcoin Futures.
5.Strong Momentum.
Pages:
Jump to: