Pages:
Author

Topic: Five Reasons to Impact Bitcoin Prices - page 5. (Read 1855 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
August 24, 2018, 07:10:09 AM
I think negative news about bitcoin give big impact for bitcoin price. Delaying on ETF approval bring most coin in market drop more than 70billions dollar in market cap value. Negative news give big impact because cryptocurrency market still unregulated market and thats decreasing investor confident
Its strange how the news is affecting the market this year while last year it was not so. This year the good news of ETF did not move the market much but then the news of ETF postponing made the market crash followed by recovery. In my opinion there are some new young blood investors who barely entered during a high price and are now in a loss. They are trying to break even by selling even at loss in order to get back their money.

This can happen if FOMO steps into their minds and they dont analyse past prices before entering.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 08:25:13 AM
Policies and encryption technology around the world may affect the price of Bitcoin, but the core factor should be demand. Without a lot of new money coming into the market, the price of Bitcoin will certainly fall.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 06:03:01 AM
The real reason in my opinion is the overall manipulation created buy some big players that want to get in and freak out those weakhands.
Activity: 840
August 16, 2018, 05:37:57 AM
I think negative news about bitcoin give big impact for bitcoin price. Delaying on ETF approval bring most coin in market drop more than 70billions dollar in market cap value. Negative news give big impact because cryptocurrency market still unregulated market and thats decreasing investor confident
Activity: 183
August 16, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
Market supply and demand - This factor is a major factor affecting the price of Bitcoin. Today, Bitcoin has no equivalent in the real world, so BTC-encoded currencies will be sold on the exchange. The main principle of economics is that if people buy a coin, the price goes up and if people sell the coin, the price will fall. There are so many sellers that Bitcoin prices are falling sharply
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 04:40:25 AM
Some factors that affect the price of bitcoin are government policies that will directly impact the price of bitcoin and the demand for the market will also affect the bitcoin.
Activity: 107
Decentralised Wearable Devices
August 16, 2018, 04:31:31 AM
 -BTC 5/8 price is trading at 7000 USD / BTC, down 6,9% , market capitalization is 127 billion USD and cash flow is over 17 billion dong according to Coinmarketcap. The BTC's non-braking slope also caused the entire altcoin to turn on red lights. Most notably, TRON's Justin Sun recently featured prominently including Tron's recent acquisition of BitTorrent and uTorrent, the launch of Tron Virtual Machine (TVM), and a secret project later announced as the Project Atlas) but still swept the wave of the market.
  -Five reasons are thought to be the biggest impact on BTC pricing:
       +HitBTC reported hardware failure: The recent tight control on the HitBTC trading floor caused the inhibition of the user community causing the BTC market to suffer a psychological blow after this incident.
       +Bitcoin ETF was denied the license by the SEC. This is considered a major factor causing Bitcoin to drop immediately and causing the market to fluctuate sharply in the past few weeks.
       +Korea taxed the digital exchanges. This news has caused a gloomy atmosphere for the whole market including BTC
       +The recent virtual trading on the BitForex trading floor, a deal on Coinmarketcap, has raised concerns about market manipulation, a loss of confidence in electronic money transactions.
       +Bitcoin's trading profile has changed, noting that the cash flow was flowing back from the altcoins into Bitcoin and Tether (USDT). Indexes for the movement of funds include Bitcoin dominance of market capitalization, up to 48%. In addition, the USDT transaction now accounts for more than 21% of the total volume of the electronic money market.

This is a very good summary and I also think all of these events contributed to the massive price decline in recent days. Which one do you think had the single biggest impact? I tend toward the ETF delay but maybe I am biased as this was constantly talked about. After all, this decision affected only the US market which is certainly less relevant than the Asian regions. What are your thoughts?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
August 16, 2018, 04:08:23 AM
Lot of things really impact bitcoin price and i agree with you that exchange website are the reason for the price drops. The sudden drop of bitcoin prices now is because no one buys bitcoin for a huge amount. All they want is to buy in low amount.
If you mean to say that buying low amounts of bitcoin makes the price drop then you are grossly mistaken. Whatever price or whatever amount they are bought at, will raise the price of the coin. It does not necessarily mean that every small buy order will move the market a lot but they have an effect cumulatively as people maintain a buying pressure. Seems like you have no idea how markets work and how trading bots pump and dump the prices.

Also I would not blame people for buying low amounts. One whole bitcoin is expensive for anybody coming newly into the market for whatever base currency rate we talk about.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 04:02:26 AM
One of the greatest things of AML BitCoin is that the value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
I also read about this. that is probably the biggest upside- not being determined by any government,
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 02:58:56 AM
Lot of things really impact bitcoin price and i agree with you that exchange website are the reason for the price drops. The sudden drop of bitcoin prices now is because no one buys bitcoin for a huge amount. All they want is to buy in low amount.
Activity: 476
August 16, 2018, 01:24:28 AM
I think the pump and dump is an usual scenario of cryptocurrency  market. Recently  Bitcoin faced momentum after the last Monday when the price of Bitcoin started dropping again. Many people believe that this is due to the denial of licence of Bitcoin ETF by SEC. I hope soon the price of Bitcoin will start rising again.
Activity: 66
August 12, 2018, 11:08:02 PM
we all knows bitcoin price is unstable, unpredictable but we never thinks why it happens many internal issues are involved with it and as well as the investors activities are also a very important reason behind the switching prices
You're right. All the reasons I give are just a part and it hits the psyche of the Bitcoin owner and they fear selling out in bulk. This is the direct cause of the decrease in Bitcoin prices
Activity: 24
August 12, 2018, 07:01:32 AM
We can't calculate what factor is impacting bitcoin prices but some reasons is possible like FUD created by market manipulators because they hold bulk of bitcoins and they manipulate market according to their need also supply and demand & SEC rejection of ETF, this things can responsible for this bear market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
August 12, 2018, 05:40:38 AM
 -BTC 5/8 price is trading at 7000 USD / BTC, down 6,9% , market capitalization is 127 billion USD and cash flow is over 17 billion dong according to Coinmarketcap. The BTC's non-braking slope also caused the entire altcoin to turn on red lights. Most notably, TRON's Justin Sun recently featured prominently including Tron's recent acquisition of BitTorrent and uTorrent, the launch of Tron Virtual Machine (TVM), and a secret project later announced as the Project Atlas) but still swept the wave of the market.
  -Five reasons are thought to be the biggest impact on BTC pricing:
       +HitBTC reported hardware failure: The recent tight control on the HitBTC trading floor caused the inhibition of the user community causing the BTC market to suffer a psychological blow after this incident.
       +Bitcoin ETF was denied the license by the SEC. This is considered a major factor causing Bitcoin to drop immediately and causing the market to fluctuate sharply in the past few weeks.
       +Korea taxed the digital exchanges. This news has caused a gloomy atmosphere for the whole market including BTC
       +The recent virtual trading on the BitForex trading floor, a deal on Coinmarketcap, has raised concerns about market manipulation, a loss of confidence in electronic money transactions.
       +Bitcoin's trading profile has changed, noting that the cash flow was flowing back from the altcoins into Bitcoin and Tether (USDT). Indexes for the movement of funds include Bitcoin dominance of market capitalization, up to 48%. In addition, the USDT transaction now accounts for more than 21% of the total volume of the electronic money market.
I am completely agreed with you on these issues, we all know that If Bitcoin could pass the ETF the Bitcoin price will reach a sky level but today or tomorrow, Bitcoin will be enlisted in the ETF and every exchange will enlist Bitcoin as a digital currency in the future. on the other hand, It's true that due to impose the tax on the digital currency, the price of Bitcoin may hamper in recent time.
Activity: 66
August 12, 2018, 05:23:23 AM
The information above is only for individual inquiries and opinions. Of course it can not determine the full price of a BTC, ETF is also a part and more importantly the psychology of the seller and the buyer. One wrong thought of newbies is the price increases they buy and when they see prices drop they sell. And this reality is going on
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
August 10, 2018, 01:43:49 PM
Regarding the SEC's decision to postpone the ETF verdict, I saw in a Telegram group that most postponement cases are approved, and I think that may be the main reason for a price hike this year. It's waiting to see.

For me there is  no matter, if what's the reason why bitcoins price are affected like what happened now as long as I believe in ability and the potential of bitcoin I will never be worried no matter what happened.
Activity: 70
August 10, 2018, 01:41:13 PM
Must say you did a great job and also appreciate your analyzing power but if you marking the points and also bold it then it look more better.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
August 10, 2018, 01:28:31 PM
Regarding the SEC's decision to postpone the ETF verdict, I saw in a Telegram group that most postponement cases are approved, and I think that may be the main reason for a price hike this year. It's waiting to see.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
August 10, 2018, 01:22:42 PM
Here are the five resaons
1. Decentralised in nature
2. Uncertainty in regulation
3. Panic selling
4. When bad news come like few days ago Starbucks said that they will not accept crypto as a payment and India is against crypto.
5. Please give me that point  i have only 4in my mind
Activity: 102
August 10, 2018, 01:15:54 PM
I agree with you, in my opinion, the main reasons for what you say are your second reason (Bitcoin ETF was denied by the license by the SEC.) This is a major factor as Bitcoin to drop immediately and causing the market This is the first reason I think this is the reason. Because of which there are many panic sellers who sell bitcoin and eventually the market becomes much dwon
Pages:
Jump to: