Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 103. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
February 13, 2019, 07:46:33 PM
^^^ Stockholm Syndrome.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
February 13, 2019, 06:50:32 PM
I'm curious why everyone is always talking about NASA. Lets just agree that they are evil and move onto the next point, what about the dozen other prominent space agencies in the world, and all of the less prominent ones? Then we can move onto astronomy departments all over the world, and then the slightly smaller ones at universities, and then the hobbyist ones.

Which ones are evil if you don't mind me asking?

Are you being serious when you say that NASA is "evil"? Why would you think this? What's so evil about wanting to make advancement in science, technology and our understand of the universe as we know it?

No, I don't think NASA is evil. I was just conceding a point for the sake of getting onto the next part. I know why they "photoshop" their pictures. Its the same reason why magazines airbrush models. To point out key features and clean up the image so people can focus on what they are supposed to be focusing on. A lot of NASA photoshop is brightening stars so people can actually see them, correcting the colors to make up for red/blue shift, and such. Believe it or not, objects 8.7 billion light years away don't appear all that bright. They don't photoshop the Loch Ness monster in.

Its not really dishonest, but if I wanted to spend all day arguing why their use of photoshop is acceptable, we just get further away from whatever the key issue is, which at this point I've actually forgotten what it is. So I'll just agree that NASA is evil and move onto the other space agencies that no one seems to acknowledge exists. Its reaching the point where any guy with a GED and $200 can observe the shape of the earth, but we'll still have people argue that the sky is brown.

Science cannot coincide with religion, though that doesn't mean they can't coexist. Science doesn't rely on faith, so if you start making assumptions based on faith, there is no point trying to prove anything with science. People are absolutely free to believe whatever they want, and I'm not here to change anyone's mind. I've posted a few times in this thread for the people who are genuinely skeptical and would like some information. I don't debate flat earth believers anymore than I attempt to convert Mormons to something else.

If anyone has any real unified theories that can be tested and prove that the earth is flat, even if its not, you are probably going to win a Nobel prize for accidentally discovering something in applied mathematics at the very least. Stay crazy and stumble across something useful!
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 13, 2019, 06:32:57 PM
You ARE representing yourself. "Vod" is a person that you use to represent the human being you are, yourself. Anybody who uses a handle is using it to represent himself.

So you are saying the nutjob OP is a god?

How do you keep track of all these gods and their individual commandments?

If you read what I am saying, you know what I am saying, and you don't have to question me as to what I am saying. but since you question me, you probably can't read, or at least not very well.

Are you saying the you keep track of a bunch of gods?

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 13, 2019, 06:03:43 PM
You ARE representing yourself. "Vod" is a person that you use to represent the human being you are, yourself. Anybody who uses a handle is using it to represent himself.

So you are saying the nutjob OP is a god?

How do you keep track of all these gods and their individual commandments?
legendary
February 13, 2019, 04:56:56 PM
Remember, you are God's flat-earth representative in this thread. Should you be talking like that on God's behalf?

Which begs the question - why can't you represent yourself?  How are others supposed to know your thoughts?

Cool
Vod
legendary
February 13, 2019, 04:04:50 PM
Remember, you are God's flat-earth representative in this thread. Should you be talking like that on God's behalf?

Which begs the question - why can't you represent yourself?  How are others supposed to know your thoughts?
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
February 13, 2019, 12:16:26 PM
^^^ Fuck off.

Cool

Grin
legendary
February 13, 2019, 12:15:42 PM
^^^ Fuck off.

Cool
legendary
February 13, 2019, 11:52:30 AM
^^^ Fuck off.
copper member
Activity: 164
February 13, 2019, 06:44:04 AM
Your opinions are irrelevant in regards to matters of fact.

You are only talking but you don't want to invest. only blah-blah-blah
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
February 13, 2019, 06:27:11 AM
That the Sun, Moon and stars are but lights in the sky doesn't require believing anything at all!

Like a litter of gullible farm animals born yesterday and still soft in the head, it seems people would rather believe the faggot liars and their bullshit stories of giant heavy balls in the sky instead of their own eyes and senses. All these Jews, Masons and Jesuits that are lying to your face and orchestrating this massive circus are literal ass fucking, cock sucking satanic faggots!

Well the moon is certainly not just a star, you can see it has distinct marks just like other planets you can see with a telescope and you think those are made by god through a projector for what purpose exactly?
legendary
February 13, 2019, 03:46:33 AM
Your opinions are irrelevant in regards to matters of fact.
Activity: 16
February 13, 2019, 01:16:03 AM
its round
Activity: 19
February 13, 2019, 01:14:20 AM
i think that earth is not flat
Vod
legendary
February 12, 2019, 11:40:22 PM
Like a litter of gullible farm animals born yesterday and still soft in the head, it seems people would rather believe the faggot liars and their bullshit stories of giant heavy balls in the sky instead of their own eyes and senses. All these Jews, Masons and Jesuits that are lying to your face and orchestrating this massive circus are literal ass fucking, cock sucking satanic faggots!

I'm curious what is driving your delusion that 7 billion people are wrong and you are right.

Do you imagine you are blessed by your god?  Did he make your flat earth just for you?
legendary
February 12, 2019, 09:50:40 PM
That the Sun, Moon and stars are but lights in the sky doesn't require believing anything at all!

copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 3
February 12, 2019, 09:25:00 PM
I recommend astral projection, in the V-Dimension.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
February 12, 2019, 12:07:19 PM
^^^ You're a massive sack of shit for claiming it's God that's being deceptive here.

You just claimed it was god who made some projectors to make it look like there is a sun or a moon or planets, didn't you?

First God created the dome (firmament) and the light (projector) then, he made the Sun, Moon and stars (planets are wandering stars). There's no fucking deception here!

It's liars like you that insist the luminaries are giant heavy balls in an empty space. There's nothing in anybody's daily life that indicates we're on a spinning globe in a vacuum going around a milllion mile wide thermonuclear bomb except, the fake pictures of ball earth NASA produces that you're brainwashed with on TV and in school textbooks.

The lights in the sky are just that, lights in the sky. You're the liar being deceptive you absolute faggot!

I swear that every time this clown posts his absurd daily drivel fe nonsense here, he’s laughing his fucking ass off while tapping away at the keys....
Vod
legendary
February 12, 2019, 11:30:36 AM
^^^ You're a massive sack of shit for claiming it's God that's being deceptive here.

If your god is deceptive, it's because you imagine him that way.

If your world is flat, it's because you imagine it that way.
Activity: 25
February 12, 2019, 10:34:39 AM
https://ibb.co/XsQT0Jm
(This picture was taken after the spacex rocket launch.)

Flat earth Society, 1 question: If the sun and moon is above us, then how is possible that on the picture, while on the ground it's pretty dark, up in the air, the sun can illuminates the water crystal particles?
Answer by a meteorologist: "[...]though the sun appeared to have set about half an hour earlier on the ground, the rocket was at such a high altitude that the sun was still shining on the condensing cloud. It was a cloud glowing with daylight, arcing across a darkened sky."
So how is that possible? In my opinion that's because in that moment the sunbeams was shown from below us, and it was able to reach the water cloud in that altitude.
And if the sun is able to get "below us", well...

I represent this with my paint skills:  Roll Eyes

https://ibb.co/LNfpfGS

(Sorry for my english)
Jump to: