Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 230. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
September 03, 2018, 06:02:43 PM
The Defeat of Satan

[7]And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison [8]and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea. [9]And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down out of heaven from God and consumed them, [10]and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

-- Revelation 20 ESV

Yup, the Bible says Flat Earth.

Meanwhile, flat earther films satellite as it passes in front of the moon  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PTXkYFRsSE

+bonus video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6iXxaRjfEY

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
September 02, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

There's a Flat Earth YouTube documentary out there called "No Forests on Flat Earth". In this video the producer makes the claim that the "Devils Tower" and other mountainous plateaus are tree stumps cut down by an unknown evil entity. The video goes on to try and discredit the creation of fossils and claims the so-called tree stumps and all fossils were silicon life forms.

When I first encountered this video it introduced me to the idea of titans (all-be-it trees), an interesting possibility. I had always thought of giants as mythical men of larger stature say, fifty feet tall for example not "titanic" men two miles tall. Something wasn't right however and I'm not the only one who felt the video was onto something but missed the mark.

Now enter "mudfossils" created by water flooding the entire earth then encasing everything in mud after the water receded. The "DT" and all mountains, stones and rocks are now explained simply and flawlessly. The "DT" in light of the "mudfossil" revelation appears to be the foot of a giant man. It's really unfortunate the above video leads viewers astray after introducing them to a new concept.

Here's a video response:

WHY DEVILS TOWER IS A FOOT -- https://youtu.be/5WzORhE98Ls

bonus video:

Take another look at the rocks out back: https://youtu.be/VNSYcNJ74LE
legendary
September 02, 2018, 08:19:20 AM
The Defeat of Satan

[7]And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison [8]and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea. [9]And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down out of heaven from God and consumed them, [10]and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

-- Revelation 20 ESV
legendary
August 30, 2018, 03:42:33 PM
Buzz let it slip in a recent video interview, the fat lady is already singing. -- https://youtu.be/4uluUQXiji4

[pic not related]

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 02:15:21 PM
How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

https://i.imgur.com/1FL8pEp.jpg

Go to a church, ask them what they believe.  The truth is usually the opposite.

For heaven's sake, what does this have to do with Christianity or any church? Some of your folks just look for any flimsy excuse to attack religion.

Anyway, back to the original post. Why would you even need to verify what is already well known. If you're so adamant about not adopting information from a third party, why ask then for our opinion? Y'all keep raising an argument that was torn down centuries ago. Seasons and climates are very simple phenomena that tell us of the spherical nature of the earth. You might wanna become an astronaut anyway to be very sure. In this case, I doubt if it's not already too late for you.
legendary
August 30, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

PBS Fakes Curvature Experiment -- https://youtu.be/mqoB0ucBOyg

"In this episode the volunteers take on some extraordinary tasks. To start, they visit a lake in Nevada. Using a helicopter, a boat and a powerful laser, can they prove the earth is round – and even measure it. Next they head off to the iconic Black Rock Desert to try and get a grip on the massive scale of the solar system.

We learn that our galaxy is full of billions of stars, and the sun, the centre of our solar system, is just one of them. What’s more, our galaxy is just one of billions of similar clusters in the universe, which stretch out in every direction."

-- http://www.pbs.org/genius-by-stephen-hawking/episodes/episode-6/

PBS is using fraud to solicit donations and spreading lies about the nature of the Earth. If there was enough curvature at six miles to hide the helicopter while it was still in flight, they wouldn't need to fake it.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 10:37:37 PM
More than 600 pages and the world are still flat, what are next, the sun circles around the flat earth.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
August 28, 2018, 10:28:32 PM
So, if I prove the Bible cannot be writing about the "Jesus" that died in 0AD, would you still in believe in it?

OK, I won't bother then.
legendary
August 28, 2018, 06:11:03 PM
So, if I prove the Bible cannot be writing about the "Jesus" that died in 0AD, would you still in believe in it?

Tell us Vod, how does a hard vacuum exist next to a pressurized atmosphere without a solid barrier?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
August 28, 2018, 05:36:56 PM
legendary
August 28, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

Japanese team fires world's most powerful laser -- https://phys.org/news/2015-07-japanese-team-world-powerful-laser.html

At the same time the 2 quadrillion watt LASER was being tested in Japan this happened in Chicago, IL:

"This footage was sent in by a subscriber from Chicago. He stated that many people witnessed Soldier Field Glowing Green a few nights ago." -- https://youtu.be/_jjH0MAS-Ac

This LASER proves Earth is covered by a mirrored dome.

You can also prove there's a concave mirror in the sky by making a rainbow indoors under artificial light. All you need for a basic setup is a bowl of water, a flat mirror and an artificial light source. You'll also need a water sprayer and magnifying shaving mirror to advance the proof.

In your darkened room with your LED flashlight, all the proof you need for a concave mirror above the earth is to use a water sprayer to atomize some water into droplets and shine the LED on them. Other than an almost undetectable effect from internal droplet reflection you can see there's no rainbow created without a mirror. Repeat the experiment outside with sunlight and see that a rainbow is created. Notice that unlike your indoor artificial rainbow that's flat, the one created by sunlight is curved. Go back inside and find your magnifying shaving mirror and use this concave mirror to create a curved rainbow indoors also.

This experiment proves there's a concave mirror above the earth.
legendary
August 28, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

"Can you, like him, spread out the skies, hard as a cast metal mirror?" -- Job 37:18, English Standard Version
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 02:59:16 PM
down load e4028a5c6dae3ad5086501ec6f3534d0 (31.4 MB) map right here ---> https://i.imgur.com/O8IpMmi.jpg

Didn't realize Australia was so wide.

I guess that explains a few things. or not.  Cheesy  Undecided

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 12:46:53 PM
It is a pleasure to read this thread, which makes me have a wonderful trip back in the Middle Ages! Smiley
Keep it up!
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
August 28, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

OK I have to know. Who built the dome?

The Bible claims it was God.

Can you provide a passage?

It's on page #1;

"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so." -- KJV Genesis 1:6-7

There's more too;

"{To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.} The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." -- KJV Psalm 19:1

"I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded." -- KJV Isaiah 45:12

"Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?" -- KJV Job 37:18

A "firmament" doesn't sound like a dome to me.

fir·ma·ment
ˈfərməmənt
noun, literary
the heavens or the sky, especially when regarded as a tangible thing.
synonyms: the sky, heaven
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
August 28, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

Cool blog, thanks for sharing. The chess pieces on the hood of the car with different zoom levels was a great example and easily repeatable. It does kind of amaze me that anyone still bothers to try and have an honest discussion with flat earthers (or any person on a topic they are immovably fanatic about).
legendary
August 28, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

It's on page #1;

"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so." -- KJV Genesis 1:6-7

There's more too;

"{To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.} The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." -- KJV Psalm 19:1

"I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded." -- KJV Isaiah 45:12

"Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?" -- KJV Job 37:18
legendary
August 28, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

legendary
August 28, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

The Copernican model is false, there is no solar system; the concept of heavy balls in the sky is false. What you see is what you get with with planets, they're small projected lights off of a mirrored dome and, they're the same as stars only they "wander". The Earth is obviously not a small projected light like a planet or a star, it's a flat and motionless physical plane covered by a dome. The Ptolemaic model is and has always been the correct one.

Just for reference the Sun and Moon are also projected lights.

legendary
August 28, 2018, 06:31:41 AM

The Copernican model is false, there is no solar system; the concept of heavy balls in the sky is false. What you see is what you get with with planets, they're small projected lights off of a mirrored dome and, they're the same as stars only they "wander". The Earth is obviously not a small projected light like a planet or a star, it's a flat and motionless physical plane covered by a dome. The Ptolemaic model is and has always been the correct one.

Just for reference the Sun and Moon are also projected lights.

Jump to: