Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 231. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
August 26, 2018, 09:51:25 AM
Many Santas come at various times of the year. Just look at Walmart and Target and many of the department stores. Look at clubs, even the Elks, and multitudes of churches around Christmas. Santa is there. Look at the wrappings on so many toys that kids get around Christmas: From Santa, on the label.

In the following story if we simply substitute the large volcano with the current firestorms raging across north america we could have the conditions needed for Christmas all year long! I suspect decades of geoengineering has laid down a lot of aluminum dust, thus creating an electrically conductive pathway for smoke penetrating microwave MASER beams to ignite the trees that are now giant fiercrackers.

https://www.dw.com/en/volcanic-eruptions-can-cool-the-planet/a-40727123

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 08:09:40 AM
 Many Santas come at various times of the year. Just look at Walmart and Target and many of the department stores. Look at clubs, even the Elks, and multitudes of churches around Christmas. Santa is there. Look at the wrappings on so many toys that kids get around Christmas: From Santa, on the label.
legendary
August 26, 2018, 07:25:32 AM

The Earth may be flat on average but look closely, zoom in on your Google Earth until the false globe is no longer visible. I'm not asking you to believe anything, see some of her features from a new perspective:

https://youtu.be/CqJ60GbDYbg
legendary
August 26, 2018, 06:58:16 AM

Lake Pontchartrain NO curve. Flat EARTH video. -- https://youtu.be/bD0WCdgl1PY

That's video of the shore on the other side, these metabunk clowns are debunked by their own curvature calculator. With refraction included in the calculations they're unable to explain the missing "hump" of water that should block the view of the shore.

In the images linked on metabunk.org the row of towers curve to the side and convergence reduces their size. This configuration and limited perspective creates the illusion the towers descend into the water. However with a Nikon P900 zoom lens and change in vantage points we can clearly see there's no curvature at all.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
August 22, 2018, 04:19:58 AM
I wrote God not god. It is a big difference, but you are obviously too ignorant to even notice.

What's the difference?  I capitalize god if it starts a sentence, as English requires.  Nothing special about that word.  Do you capitalize Tooth Fairy as well?

Do you believe I am ignorant using the same brain cells that make you believe the earth is flat?  I'm OK with that.  Smiley
Activity: 28
August 21, 2018, 05:20:54 PM
down load e4028a5c6dae3ad5086501ec6f3534d0 (31.4 MB) map right here ---> https://i.imgur.com/O8IpMmi.jpg
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
August 21, 2018, 05:00:30 PM
exactly as The Word of God describes it.

^--- right there.

As soon as this bozo brings up a god, you should know he is not dealing with a full deck.

Redirect your energies elsewhere...  Smiley

First thing first
I wrote God not god. It is a big difference, but you are obviously too ignorant to even notice.

But of course it is obvious that degenerate boob-lickers are serving god...

@Rafroth
Look even your priest of scientism says firmament-dome

So be my guest buying that bogus rocket, then crashing down few minutes later. I bet you will have no guts to do so.

Activity: 66
August 21, 2018, 02:21:12 PM
Earn more Bitcoin and then buy a spaceship. You will find out the answer. All of us is curious how the earth look like. Give us a answer within 2 years.
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
August 20, 2018, 08:22:10 PM

^--- right there.

As soon as this bozo brings up a god, you should know he is not dealing with a full deck.

Hahaha so true  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
August 20, 2018, 08:21:13 PM
I think the earth has no definite shape base on the comments here.  Grin
Vod
legendary
August 20, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

^--- right there.

Activity: 490
Merit: 266
August 20, 2018, 07:11:28 PM

Leave the ways of ignorance and stupidity which is darkness and start researching flat earth.

No you leave the ways of ignorance and stupidity and study science, mathematics and engineering so you can conclude for yourself what everyone else in the world already knows... the earth is not flat!

Engineering does not account for curvature, big clue right there
August 20, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

Are you a joker Simon?

The earth is flat and motionless plane realm covered with a dome-firmament, exactly as The Word of God describes it. So research Flat earth and read your Bible.

bonus video again for globeheads: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38yZH903wdQ

copper member
Activity: 162
Merit: 3
August 20, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

Leave the ways of ignorance and stupidity which is darkness and start researching flat earth.

No you leave the ways of ignorance and stupidity and study science, mathematics and engineering so you can conclude for yourself what everyone else in the world already knows... the earth is not flat!
August 20, 2018, 06:29:11 PM
Earth is flat and motionless plane realm covered with a dome-firmament. Heliocentric model is a satanic lie.

Flat earth is proof of The Creator for atheists, so they are now without any excuse.

Don't be a moron like this blind ignorant azimuth guy, r e s e a r c h, research Flat Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38yZH903wdQ

Moron blind ignorant eh?
Seriously dude are you projecting or what ?
You do realize you and your batshitcrazy sockpuppet are the laughing stock of this forum, yeah?
“The creator for atheists ..blah blah blah... “
jeezus Christ...What the fuck are you on about ,you ignorant fool?
Oh wait... youtube vids prove flat earth...ok got it ...

...fucking jackass troll

You can't even read properly.

I said proof for The Creator. You as atheist have a supposed "lack of proof" for a Creator and now with flat earth you have that proof, so there you have no more excuse for your state of ignorance.

Leave the ways of ignorance and stupidity which is darkness and start researching flat earth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6X6HytIAyc

You need that link again? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38yZH903wdQ

legendary
August 20, 2018, 01:29:53 PM
one solid proof that the earth isnt flat is simply the different time zones across different countries, if the earth is flat, then there is a possibility that we all have one time zone across the whole world because the sun's diameter is huge enough to cover a flatened earth.

The Sun is small and close my sweet summer child.

Activity: 30
August 20, 2018, 10:22:09 AM
one solid proof that the earth isnt flat is simply the different time zones across different countries, if the earth is flat, then there is a possibility that we all have one time zone across the whole world because the sun's diameter is huge enough to cover a flatened earth.
Vod
legendary
August 20, 2018, 08:55:45 AM
Yeh, and a bunch of morons that can't think their way out of a paper bag are giving them their money for it. It's like the ultimate hustle!

Everyone I knew that went just went for the laughs.  But you are right - they are making money by pretending to believe in bullshit.  Like the OP. 
Activity: 31
August 20, 2018, 08:32:28 AM
try to explore the world, by means of sea travel, have a buddy with you and form a mini expedition, you dont need tp own a ship, just pinpoint locations on the map that would make you roam around the world.
Activity: 48
August 20, 2018, 04:50:12 AM
No earth is spherical. There's a lot of proof
Jump to: