Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 285. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 26, 2018, 04:22:11 PM
"We have flat society members all around the world" Smiley)

"We have FE society members a round the whole globe."

Grin
legendary
March 26, 2018, 04:20:40 PM
What possible reason would the university have for faking the "south pole" other than hiding the flat Earth and its architect from the lowly filthy goyim?

I just exposed a hoax, so why am I being accused of promoting a hoax?

Money!

Nobody knows that you exposed a hoax, because you haven't proved it was a hoax. Rather, it seems that you are creating or upholding a hoax.

Flat earth is a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 04:17:11 PM
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 26, 2018, 04:12:12 PM
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

Good to join KKK after joining flat society Wink
Activity: 24
March 26, 2018, 03:02:05 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
March 26, 2018, 02:07:24 PM
What possible reason would the university have for faking the "south pole" other than hiding the flat Earth and its architect from the lowly filthy goyim?

Globe or Flat, it is impossible to have north and south pole the way it is portrait.
Take a magnet and piece of metal and move the metal near the pole and see what happens.
No ship, or anything magnetic would ever escape the poles.
The magnetic needle just shows the nearest edge to magnetic flux lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVv8qWZ8xzw
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 01:49:36 PM
Fire or flood.?
What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.
It's marked out just like a large chess board,its's a great huge game of chess being played all over the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoMSApzvGuw
Activity: 40
March 26, 2018, 01:21:24 PM
Go to the edge, if you fall off it's flat, which I doubt will happen.
legendary
March 26, 2018, 01:13:41 PM
There's obviously a fucking problem here.
legendary
March 26, 2018, 01:01:38 PM

legendary
March 26, 2018, 11:08:37 AM
^^^ there is no solar system, outer space is a hoax; we're covered by a dome. The stars, planets, Sun, Moon etc.. are all relatively small lights holographically projected off of domes concave mirrored surface. All these celestial objects are in motion, orbiting above a motionless flat plane.

https://i.imgur.com/qBbobF2.gif

You are such a professor. You profess and profess and profess. But you never have any proof that can back up the things that you profess. All the CGI and fake professing of others that you talk about, fits your professing and CGI in exactly the same way that you say it fits others.

Flat earth is a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
March 26, 2018, 07:02:58 AM
... we're covered by a dome. The stars, planets, Sun, Moon etc.. are all relatively small lights holographically projected off of domes concave mirrored surface. All these celestial objects are in motion, orbiting above a motionless flat plane.

Of course not...  Roll Eyes
Stop lying to get attention, troll!

Oh, look... another Globe!  Wink
legendary
March 26, 2018, 05:47:36 AM
... we're covered by a dome. The stars, planets, Sun, Moon etc.. are all relatively small lights holographically projected off of domes concave mirrored surface. All these celestial objects are in motion, orbiting above a motionless flat plane.

Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
March 26, 2018, 05:38:53 AM

legendary
March 26, 2018, 05:25:30 AM
^^^ there is no solar system, outer space is a hoax; we're covered by a dome. The stars, planets, Sun, Moon etc.. are all relatively small lights holographically projected off of domes concave mirrored surface. All these celestial objects are in motion, orbiting above a motionless flat plane.

Activity: 9
March 26, 2018, 05:15:11 AM
How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

https://i.imgur.com/O8IpMmi.jpg
Because it only contains information that supports the opinion that Flat Earth Theory or flat earth theory. As it was told that the rounded earth image is a CGI image from NASA, but it was never told how the image was made. (Most people would think NASA 100% compose photos of the earth).

Exposed information if no one ever saw the satelite from the telescope. But it was never told how small the satelite was when compared to the moon or planets in our solar system. The fact that satelite is so small compared to the planet makes the possibility of satelite visible by telescopes very small, and this is natural.
legendary
March 26, 2018, 05:09:53 AM
I am not so concerned about the shape of the earth, whether or not the earth is flat or the earth is round as long as the earth is not hit by an asteroid that will cause extinction

Flat earth people will suggest that we won't get hit by a big asteroid. The worst will be a chunk of metal falling off the dome.

They will tell you that we should worry about the dome cracking and collapsing, so that the water outside of the dome comes crashing in and crushes and drowns every living thing.

Cool

You gotta love how much faith BADecker has in God's engineering abilities...
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
March 26, 2018, 03:13:36 AM
Mike "Steampunk" Hughes: I'm now offering the F-eX (Flat-earthX) token during our ICO presale. Once a month, I will rocket toward the dome where the height I reach determines the locked-in exchange rate of F-eX till the next launch date.

legendary
March 25, 2018, 10:48:54 PM
I am not so concerned about the shape of the earth, whether or not the earth is flat or the earth is round as long as the earth is not hit by an asteroid that will cause extinction

Flat earth people will suggest that we won't get hit by a big asteroid. The worst will be a chunk of metal falling off the dome.

They will tell you that we should worry about the dome cracking and collapsing, so that the water outside of the dome comes crashing in and crushes and drowns every living thing.

Cool
Jump to: