Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 288. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 09:45:39 AM
Earth is a sphere, its obvious since it rotates, revolves around the sun and the moon around the earth and the planets around the sun.. All these things can be observed with a telescope.

Stating that the earth is flat in 2015 is just a joke. Like this thread. Funny stuff here .. that's about it.
Activity: 8
March 23, 2018, 09:27:38 AM
flat earth is an arctic conception of the earth form as a field. some ancient cultures call the cosmosgraph of flat earth, which is greek to the classical era that I know some.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 23, 2018, 08:55:02 AM
Activity: 14
March 23, 2018, 07:14:00 AM
Can you also prove that 3 huge elephants riding a big turtle keep this flat earth on their backs?
Activity: 28
March 23, 2018, 05:29:19 AM
Fucking Flat Earth Society, they're a controlled opposition group that pushes this accelerating Earth nonsense. The Earth is motionless; it's not moving, twisting, turning or accelerating!!!

An electric field from the dome acts on the atmosphere.

Oh, sorry, I didn't know there are different groups of flat-earthers. Are there any others? Turtlers maybe?

There are no different groups, The Flat Earth Society are paid shills.

An analogy would be like BADecker and religion, no problem believing in a God so-long as it's (((Satan))). As soon as you pick up some scriptures (religion of your choice) and read what it says about Earth and its creation you're some kind of nut according to him.

For example, the first page of the Bible says we're covered by an engineered dome and BADecker refuses to acknowledge this. All these old scriptures (form any religion) were written down before the Greek Jews started pushing globalism; they all speak of a flat and motionless plane covered by a dome.

https://i.imgur.com/FaC2voV.jpg

Who on earth would pay for this? I mean f/e is such a ridiculous concept, nobody in sane mind.... oh... unless you would like to control this group of conceptually challenged people. Now I get it.
Activity: 55
March 23, 2018, 05:26:11 AM
I skimmed through a few pages of this thread and felt my spirit ascending to another plane of existence to scream into the abyss.
Activity: 59
March 23, 2018, 04:53:43 AM
Just zoom in with a zoom lens and see that boat you just watched go "over" the horizon hull first come back into full view, this is your first clue that it's flat.

Second clue is the horizon, it's perfectly flat and rises to eye level at any altitude. Unless you want imply we live on a cylinder a boat can't go "over" what's not there; there is no measurable curvature.
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
March 23, 2018, 04:30:18 AM
bump.

«When the wise man points at the moon, the fool looks at the finger.»
legendary
March 22, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

Archived GIF

The preceding video was scrubbed form youtube along with a boatload of other videos investigating perspective. Astargath must be aware of the recent video shoah, Jew loves to demand something goy can't produce because Jew controls the supply. Well here it is Jew, we saved a copy in GIF format; boat comes back into view after zoom.

Do we live on a cylinder? If we ignore the video proof above and the boat is falling off a giant hump of water (like Astargath claims) and the horizon is perfectly flat (like the image above shows) then there's no other possible explanation.

bump.
Activity: 42
March 22, 2018, 09:03:32 PM
When I go out into the streets I don't see round, I see square. Therefor the Earth is OBVIOUSLY flat.  Wink
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
March 22, 2018, 08:58:00 PM
We have been in space, and there are legit photographic and video evidence taken by space stations and astronauts themselves to prove that Earth, along with the other planets and stars are spherical.

They can manipulate hundreds of thousands of photos and videos and you can't even find 1 single video showing a boat hidden by the horizon and being brought back with a camera zoom.
Activity: 30
March 22, 2018, 02:55:20 PM
OMG! 546 pages in this thread!
Here we are, arguing about flat Earth in 2018. Our ancestors would be disappointed  Grin
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 01:06:59 PM
We have been in space, and there are legit photographic and video evidence taken by space stations and astronauts themselves to prove that Earth, along with the other planets and stars are spherical.

one must excuse Alice
She has it in her mind to deny something,but she doesn't know what to deny...
A nasty vicious temper.!
legendary
March 22, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

Activity: 288
Merit: 102
Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony
March 22, 2018, 12:08:55 PM
Mathematical, as you know for every 100 meter length there is 7.8 mm curvature to make a globe of 40000 km circumference
(or over 1 km a 7.8 cm hump, 100 km 780 m)

Its all nice and good to have theory but can you please point to some practical evidence please.

Mississippi River physical Model proves a Flat Earth  WATER RUNS DOWNHIL
Its now a couple of weeks and i still wait for a  link to some real practical evidence.

The thing i found is just so unpractical.
March 22, 2018, 09:08:06 AM
Can somebody please explain this?

Notbatman claims that the sun is being projected and for some reason it only illuminates certain parts of the world, God made it that way to confuse us into thinking the world is a globe. Instead of turning on and off the holographic projection so everyone can have night and day at the same time, he randomly made it this way. God works in mysterious ways...
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
March 22, 2018, 08:48:51 AM
Can somebody please explain this?

Even if I already know the answer, I'm still excited for the bullshits we are going to read... c'mon notbatman (and aliases), enlighten us!  Grin

Activity: 154
March 22, 2018, 06:37:11 AM
Fucking Flat Earth Society, they're a controlled opposition group that pushes this accelerating Earth nonsense. The Earth is motionless; it's not moving, twisting, turning or accelerating!!!

An electric field from the dome acts on the atmosphere.

Oh, sorry, I didn't know there are different groups of flat-earthers. Are there any others? Turtlers maybe?

There are no different groups, The Flat Earth Society are paid shills.

An analogy would be like BADecker and religion, no problem believing in a God so-long as it's (((Satan))). As soon as you pick up some scriptures (religion of your choice) and read what it says about Earth and its creation you're some kind of nut according to him.

For example, the first page of the Bible says we're covered by an engineered dome and BADecker refuses to acknowledge this. All these old scriptures (form any religion) were written down before the Greek Jews started pushing globalism; they all speak of a flat and motionless plane covered by a dome.

At least you are fully delusional. Badecker on the other hand twists the bible verses to fit his ideas. He can't accept that the bible does actually suggest the earth is flat because that would make the bible a stupid book, rendering god as not real. Just like he can't admit that the bible allows slavery or rape.
Activity: 55
March 22, 2018, 12:10:01 AM
Even if flat earth were the truth, and round earth was all a fiction and a lie, the science behind flat earth is so extremely limited when compared with round earth science, that it is going to take a lot of time to even make flat earth look possible, to say nothing of potentially probable.
Jump to: