Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 320. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 09:21:30 PM
I have read the flat earth theories and the only one that makes me believe there is a chance is how the planes fly. I am not a pilot but something never seemed right about it to me. This isn't the case for everywhere, just certain destinations. I am still 99% sure the earth is round though but that did get me thinking.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
February 14, 2018, 07:10:32 PM
In Russia one government channel (REN-TV) made a documentary about flat earth theory (they haven't called it theory there), and after some time it won pretty prestigious TV Prize. The host of the show was whisteled after his speech, but nonetheless it's batshit crazy....

Anything the (((government))) presents to you regarding FE is going to be staraw man for a shill to knock down later on.

Tell me is it true that the Bolshevik Jews killed 60,000,000 Christains?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 06:19:59 PM
In Russia one government channel (REN-TV) made a documentary about flat earth theory (they haven't called it theory there), and after some time it won pretty prestigious TV Prize. The host of the show was whisteled after his speech, but nonetheless it's batshit crazy....
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
February 14, 2018, 06:13:03 PM
where is nomad? I miss him... :/
He moved a little too far and fell off the flat disc. Roll Eyes
Or silenced by the UN because he got too close? :O
Are you saying the UN pushed him off?
That might have happened. I hope he is okay and will climb back soon.
Is that even possible? I would've assumed that there'd be an endless void beyond the edge. Maybe Batman can help us out on this one, he seems like a smart guy. Roll Eyes
I really don't know man, that's why I wrote I hope. Sad We all know, this thread is not the same as used to be without him. :/
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 14, 2018, 06:11:04 PM
Is that even possible? I would've assumed that there'd be an endless void beyond the edge. Maybe Batman can help us out on this one, he seems like a smart guy. Roll Eyes
February 14, 2018, 06:09:43 PM
February 14, 2018, 06:07:45 PM
February 14, 2018, 06:07:13 PM
February 14, 2018, 06:05:46 PM
February 14, 2018, 06:04:55 PM
February 14, 2018, 05:59:17 PM
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
February 14, 2018, 05:14:31 PM
Yeah... that's what our ancestors believe... long, long, long time ago.

As you can see people still doing the same  Grin ahaha

Not really... they are all liars, trolls, seeking for attention.
Psychos... maybe, but for sure no one believe in this FE BS!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

As you can see people still doing the same  Grin ahaha
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 12:15:16 PM
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 14, 2018, 12:14:19 PM
^^^ Never watch TV.

Better watch retarded conspiracy youtube videos instead, am I right? Never believe in photographic evidence but when it fits your views, it must be 100% true even though people already figured out that the earth is not flat thousands of years ago. How stupid can someone be, really?

You've got no proof the Earth is a ball, how can you claim I'm stupid? You've got nothing yet you're all REEEEEEEEE the TV never lies!!!

Why don't you post some proof anybody can use to confirm the earth is a ball?

I'm stupid and it so obvious it's a ball then post some proof asshole!

Where's the obvious proof that it's a ball?

So you can ignore it just like you did 2 pages ago? Give me a break, you are just a liar and a troll who won't be convinced of anything.

Post your proof right now that makes it so obvious we're on a spinning ball that it makes me stupid for not believing.

How does anybody know that you aren't talking from a standpoint of knowledge, and that you are simply messed up in your whole thought processes? By the way you say what you say.

The earth isn't, and never has been a spinning ball. Yet, you continue to use that faulty terminology, simply because your whole mentality is messed up.

If the earth isn't a spinning ball, then what is it? It is a slowly turning, not-quite-spherical globe.

Prove it to yourself. Go get a tennis ball, or a basket ball, and set it on a table. Then turn it one complete, 360° turn in one day... just like the earth turns one complete turn in one day. How long does it take to make that complete, 360° turn? Isn't it about 24 hours? (It even would take a FE about 24 hours for the sun to get back to the same spot it was in yesterday.) Do you call that spinning? If you do, everyone can see that your thinking is way off. You need to visit a psychiatrist.

Try the psychiatrist at the funny farm where you live.

Cool
legendary
February 14, 2018, 12:01:59 PM
^^^ Never watch TV.

Better watch retarded conspiracy youtube videos instead, am I right? Never believe in photographic evidence but when it fits your views, it must be 100% true even though people already figured out that the earth is not flat thousands of years ago. How stupid can someone be, really?

You've got no proof the Earth is a ball, how can you claim I'm stupid? You've got nothing yet you're all REEEEEEEEE the TV never lies!!!

So you can ignore it just like you did 2 pages ago? Give me a break, you are just a liar and a troll who won't be convinced of anything.

Post your proof right now that makes it so obvious we're on a spinning ball that it makes me stupid for not believing.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
February 14, 2018, 10:04:58 AM
^^^ Never watch TV.

legendary
February 14, 2018, 09:19:40 AM
Elon Musk fan boys, fuck you guys.
February 14, 2018, 09:17:34 AM
Over 500 pages and nobody has been able to refute my claim the earth is a flat and motionless plane. There are now millions of flat earthers and the number grows every day as people research this topic and find out they've been lied to.

Wait for Elon Musk to get to space and make space travel cheap. Slowly the Flat Earth society will die.

Elon Musk is a liar and a hoaxer and the flat earth society is a controlled opposition group, just fuck off already.
Why are you mad? :O Is it exhausting to repeat the same lie over and over again?
legendary
February 14, 2018, 09:09:12 AM
Over 500 pages and nobody has been able to refute my claim the earth is a flat and motionless plane. There are now millions of flat earthers and the number grows every day as people research this topic and find out they've been lied to.

Wait for Elon Musk to get to space and make space travel cheap. Slowly the Flat Earth society will die.

Elon Musk is a liar and a hoaxer and the flat earth society is a controlled opposition group, just fuck off already.
Jump to: