Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 324. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 08:01:07 PM
Плocкaя зeмля, cфepичecкaя кaкaя paзницa?) Пoxoжe чтo мы пpocтыe cмepтныe иcтины нe yзнaeм пoтoмy кaк oт нac eё тщaтeльнo cкpывaют. Ho тaйн и зaгaдoк зeмли мнoгo, нaпpимep Apктикa. B Apктикy зa пocлeдниe 100 лeт oтпpaвлялocь coтни экcпeдиций, ycтaнoвлeнo дecятки иccлeдoвaтeльcкиx cтaнций, влoжeнo миллиapды дoллapoв и дpyгиx вaлют- для чeгo? Изyчaть или иcкaть нeфть, пoгoдy,тeчeния, пингвинoв? Чтo oни тaм дeлaютHuh

Some records indicate a magnetic mountain that can pull nails out of ships and a horrible black dust. The world tree was suppose to have stood there at one time.

Honestly I have no clue, it's as secluded as Antarctica; It's not like anybody can just go there and see. Admiral Byrd says "it's crowded up there" whatever that's suppose to mean.

“Nobody goes down there any more, it's too crowded,.”

Yogi Berra quote FTW.  :lol:
Activity: 14
February 10, 2018, 07:54:57 PM
the Earth is not flat. Flat Earth doctrine is simply the ancients thought that now appears back to brainwash. It's been a lot of evidence suggesting that the Earth is round.

Pfft.  The Greeks knew the Earth was a globe, and even managed to calculate its circumference with less than a thousand miles of error.
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
February 10, 2018, 05:44:51 PM
Плocкaя зeмля, cфepичecкaя кaкaя paзницa?) Пoxoжe чтo мы пpocтыe cмepтныe иcтины нe yзнaeм пoтoмy кaк oт нac eё тщaтeльнo cкpывaют. Ho тaйн и зaгaдoк зeмли мнoгo, нaпpимep Apктикa. B Apктикy зa пocлeдниe 100 лeт oтпpaвлялocь coтни экcпeдиций, ycтaнoвлeнo дecятки иccлeдoвaтeльcкиx cтaнций, влoжeнo миллиapды дoллapoв и дpyгиx вaлют- для чeгo? Изyчaть или иcкaть нeфть, пoгoдy,тeчeния, пингвинoв? Чтo oни тaм дeлaютHuh

Some records indicate a magnetic mountain that can pull nails out of ships and a horrible black dust. The world tree was suppose to have stood there at one time.

Honestly I have no clue, it's as secluded as Antarctica; It's not like anybody can just go there and see. Admiral Byrd says "it's crowded up there" whatever that's suppose to mean.

“Nobody goes down there any more, it's too crowded,.”
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
February 10, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

legendary
February 10, 2018, 05:19:30 PM
Loch Ness monster is real.

It doesn't work on the globe for (((reasons))), good luck proving that. Evolution questions the goyem can't know I'm guessing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
February 10, 2018, 05:15:30 PM
Loch Ness monster is real.
legendary
February 10, 2018, 05:14:20 PM
^^^ Just don't claim the following monstrosities ever existed.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 10, 2018, 04:33:57 PM
You haven't investigated any of the evidence for a globe you're just fooled by NASA's cartoon images and Hollywood made movies. Talk about brainwashed you fucking clown!

Hey bozo, have you investigated any of the evidence for dragons?  How about unicorns?  How about gods? 

Talk about brainwashed you ignorant clown!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 10, 2018, 04:12:02 PM
^^^ Naw, it's the Chicago skyline @ 57 mi.

You da best, man. I know of no one else who can shoot at the Chicago skyline @ 57 mi, and take out the Eiffel Tower.

Cheesy
legendary
February 10, 2018, 03:42:03 PM
^^^ Naw, it's the Chicago skyline @ 57 mi.

Earth's Curve Horizon, Bulge, Drop, and Hidden Calculator

Distance in Miles: 57

Viewer height in Feet: 6
Imperial Metric Advanced

Distance = 57 Miles (300960 Feet), View Height = 6 Feet (72 Inches) Radius = 3959 Miles (20903520 Feet)

Results ignoring refraction
Horizon = 3 Miles (15838 Feet)
Bulge = 541.64 Feet (6499.73 Inches)
Drop = 2166.66 Feet (25999.91 Inches)
Hidden= 1944.43 Feet (23333.13 Inches)
Horizon Dip = 0.043 Degrees, (0.0008 Radians)

With Standard Refraction 7/6*r, radius = 4618.83 Miles (24387440 Feet)
Refracted Horizon = 3.24 Miles (17107 Feet)
Refracted Drop= 1857.11 Feet (22285.33 Inches)
Refracted Hidden= 1651.87 Feet (19822.45 Inches)
Refracted Dip = 0.040 Degrees, (0.0007 Radians)
Source: https://www.metabunk.org/curve/

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 10, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
Get the good zoom lens, use the curvature calculator, know the truth.

Good shot! You got it!

Eiffel Tower

Grin
February 10, 2018, 02:50:26 PM
You cant argue with conspiracy theorists, otherwise you are part of the conspiracy.

You are the conspiracy or just a stupid guy because you can't agree with others opinion.

No I do not agree stupid!
legendary
February 10, 2018, 02:06:24 PM
Get the good zoom lens, use the curvature calculator, know the truth.

legendary
February 10, 2018, 01:52:29 PM
Astargath,

I've got it! Your experiment can be carried out with a small sailboat, a waterproof digital quartz watch and a sextant to track the stars. It's cost effective, doesn't involve Jews and allows one to travel in straight lines.

I'll let you know if I ever perform this experiment.

Look folks I'm going to prove the flat Earth!
Activity: 154
February 10, 2018, 01:44:57 PM
You cant argue with conspiracy theorists, otherwise you are part of the conspiracy.

You are the conspiracy or just a stupid guy because you can't agree with others opinion.
legendary
February 10, 2018, 12:40:07 PM
^^^ no you missed this edits.
February 10, 2018, 12:39:30 PM
There's something called aether drift that correlates to sidereal time and i'm not completely sure how it might effect the gyroscopic compass. The shill would be aware of my ignorance in this matter due to the cost and availability of the hardware required for experimentation and he is probably trying to exploit this fact. This in addition to the logistical nightmare (((they))) would create in trying to acquire a suitable boat or plane.

His instance on pushing this angle make me doubt my educated guess that a gyrocompass would guide oneself in a perfectly straight line. I'm very sure it would deviate from a magnetic compass over time however.

Get a good camera and get the proof the earth is flat you need, this proposed experiment is a red herring, strawman or whatever angle they've found. He keeps pushing it so I've defiantly make some kind of mistake here in regard to gyroscopic compasses. He fished for this particular answer from me so the red herring it is.

edit:

ferall dude, either you're really smart or part of the conspiracy. no wait, lol!!!

Just listen to yourself mate, wow......

That poxy camera cannot compare to my 20” telescope lol.
legendary
February 10, 2018, 12:22:27 PM
There's something called aether drift that correlates to sidereal time and i'm not completely sure how it might effect the gyroscopic compass. The shill would be aware of my ignorance in this matter due to the cost and availability of the hardware required for experimentation and he is probably trying to exploit this fact. This in addition to the logistical nightmare (((they))) would create in trying to acquire a suitable boat or plane.

His instance on pushing this angle make me doubt my educated guess that a gyrocompass would guide oneself in a perfectly straight line. I'm very sure it would deviate from a magnetic compass over time however.

Get a good camera and get the proof the earth is flat you need, this proposed experiment is a red herring, strawman or whatever angle they've found. He keeps pushing it so I've defiantly make some kind of mistake here in regard to gyroscopic compasses. He fished for this particular answer from me so the red herring it is.

edit:

ferall dude, either you're really smart or part of the conspiracy. no wait, lol!!!

This is Mars when photographed with a P900 BTW.

I'd describe it as not a sphere, not even round. Part of the conspiracy it is then.
February 10, 2018, 12:13:12 PM
I am still not sure the shape of the earth, the earth round or flat earth? because I have not seen the earth directly from outer space. because on the internet a lot of debate form the earth.

What shape is the moon and sun? Look though a telescope, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are all disks, round disks. I wont post in here again, what’s the point lol  Cheesy
Activity: 43
February 10, 2018, 11:44:02 AM
I am still not sure the shape of the earth, the earth round or flat earth? because I have not seen the earth directly from outer space. because on the internet a lot of debate form the earth.
Jump to: