Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 356. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
December 22, 2017, 09:27:53 AM
Reading another post from above, if gravity keeps sea level, level, how does a carpenter level work.  If you had a carpenter level long enough would gravity bend the level to keep it level?  This is the stuff that does not make sense to me.  I don't think gravity can bend water.  But that is just me.

You're inability to understand simple scientific facts does not make them less true...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 09:05:42 AM
Reading another post from above, if gravity keeps sea level, level, how does a carpenter level work.  If you had a carpenter level long enough would gravity bend the level to keep it level?  This is the stuff that does not make sense to me.  I don't think gravity can bend water.  But that is just me.
Activity: 112
December 22, 2017, 06:28:47 AM
The Earth isn't flat, its hollow!

http://www.ourhollowearth.com/
Activity: 14
December 22, 2017, 06:21:30 AM

Can you please explain whats this experiment is?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 22, 2017, 05:59:16 AM
A magic man in the sky that said hocus pocus to create it from nothing makes much more sence Roll Eyes

Engineers and architects don't build things from "nothing" they tend to use construction materials and tools.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 05:28:03 AM
He separated the waters from above from the waters below is simple chemistry.....Now thats Magic.!!
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
December 22, 2017, 05:06:43 AM
A magic man in the sky that said hocus pocus to create it from nothing makes much more sence Roll Eyes
legendary
December 22, 2017, 04:34:39 AM
(((Scientists))), the (((government))), (((teachers))), the (((media))), (((scholars))), (((industry))) and written (((history))) all agree we're on a spinning globe, man evolved from apes, dinosaurs walked the Earth and the universe was created after nothing exploded.

(((Oven))).
legendary
December 22, 2017, 03:02:03 AM
Gravity is a theory, a shitty one that's wrong.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 08:43:47 PM
This is just an honest question, how does water seek it's own level on a globe/circle? 

Gravity obviously.

Yeap is well known that the earth isn't flat, can't believe this thread exist.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 08:30:04 PM
This is just an honest question, how does water seek it's own level on a globe/circle? 

Gravity obviously.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 08:28:12 PM
I think the Earth is round, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's all a lie and it's actually flat. I do believe that the Earth is hollow.
Activity: 63
December 21, 2017, 08:04:10 PM
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 21, 2017, 06:36:40 PM
At first I thought people who believe the Earth is flat are stupid.

But then I realized those people are not stupid. They are educated professionals and they know what they are saying.
I'm not saying I accept the Earth is flat, but I can see what they are saying have sense and explanation.

Yeah? Where have you seen that? Literally 99.99% of scientists know the earth is not flat and this has been proven thousands of years ago, there is no point in even debating. It's not like debating about evolution for example, the earth being round has been proven beyond any doubt.
Activity: 24
December 21, 2017, 06:30:42 PM
I think this whole thing is just attention grabbing, like that guy with a rocket.
Activity: 63
December 21, 2017, 05:07:50 PM
I got interested in Flat Earth last year.  Some of it i can explain, some I can't.  My major problem with the globe is if water seeks it's own level, how is a round globe possible.  Or maybe water seeking it's own level is the lie.  Something does not add up.
Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
December 21, 2017, 12:51:42 AM
At first I thought people who believe the Earth is flat are stupid.

But then I realized those people are not stupid. They are educated professionals and they know what they are saying.
I'm not saying I accept the Earth is flat, but I can see what they are saying have sense and explanation.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 20, 2017, 09:49:58 PM
Go apply to NASA to verify if what are they doing are true. Since they are the one who went outside of this Earth and took those photos.  Grin Grin

all NASA's photos and videos are made in Hollywood, everyone knows it  Grin

Tell them Nikola. Smiley Just to make you a little bit, not all in Hollywood ...... there's something in the Cheesy photoshop as a footage of Earth from our universe. They admitted themselves.

ionako momci, slažem se s onim što je rekao. Samo sam mu htio reći nešto na našem jeziku Wink

How much is a "little bit"?

You can read it yourself but your 10 IQ brain didn't understand it. They ''admitted'' using photoshop because they do use photoshop but not to create the image from zero, just to stitch different parts of earth together because they cannot always take a picture of the full earth. However each part of the photoshopped pictre is still real.

Did this post make you a "little bit"?

I know your brain cannot understand much but I still haven't seen any photos/videos of the flat earth yet or the dome or anything that would prove the earth is flat, seems strange.
legendary
December 20, 2017, 10:48:50 AM
see how many flat objects you see out there compared to how many round ones. Bro

A circle or kikel is both round and flat.

Perhaps you'd like to explain why the Moon has no hotspot (optics) if it's a sphere man?

Activity: 4
December 20, 2017, 10:39:50 AM
see how many flat objects you see out there compared to how many round ones. Bro
Jump to: