Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 352. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 09:50:35 PM
What is the difference if it's flat or round, bitcoin in no way depends on the shape of the globe, being earth a square - it couldn't impact less. What important is to have a round head.
Activity: 9
December 28, 2017, 08:38:07 PM
best topic  Cheesy pls and Elvis alive
Activity: 52
December 28, 2017, 08:35:58 PM
I just joined and this is the first thread I am posting in.  I love this stuff, now i have to go read 483 pages of what you guys think. Where is my 6pack.

hey, I got hodling you'r six pack right here, watch out not to fall at the end of the earth  Grin
Activity: 19
December 28, 2017, 08:34:14 PM
I just joined and this is the first thread I am posting in.  I love this stuff, now i have to go read 483 pages of what you guys think. Where is my 6pack.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 28, 2017, 05:31:59 PM

Flat clouds.
Flat sky.
Flat reflection.
Flat shadows.
Flat water the guy is walking on.

Hey, it's a flat picture! Do you have a flat screen on your computer?

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
legendary
December 28, 2017, 05:16:27 PM
Since earth isn't flat anywhere, especially in the mountains and valleys, there isn't any flat earth.

Cool
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
December 28, 2017, 05:15:41 PM
Anyone else find it odd that BADecker isn't falling for Batman's lies?  After all, BADecker is very gullible.  :/

It seems like a very weird phenomena because in the bible is stated that the earth is flat or at least implies it yet badecker doesn't believe it.

If you live in the city, and you go outside, it's hard to find anything that looks flat with all those houses and buildings around.

But if you go out to a non-mountainous countryside, the earth looks flat. In fact, it looks just like the FE descriptions in the Bible.

The Bible is written for people. It often describes what they see. Some other descriptions of the earth in the Bible, suggest it is a globe. The Bible isn't there for determining the shape of the earth. It's there for more basic truths, like the existence of God.

Cool

So you are saying the bible contradicts itself?

So now you started to think. Good for you, cheers.

Badecker either is a very ignorant person or it is a jesuit sellout.

New year is approaching, time for Research flat earth.

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
December 28, 2017, 05:10:40 PM
I think the best plan for me would be 2 things. First one I will book passage on a ship and take a journey across the oceans. Then I will see if at some point the whole ship tips over the egde and we all fall or slide downwards.
The other thing I will do is hire a professional hole borer that uses diamond-tip bores etc for all kinds of rocks and stuff. The borer must put a small remotely controlled camera on the tip when the time comes ie, when he feels the pressure from boring becomes significantly less - this would indicate the tip of the bore has reached the other side of earth and has gone right through. Now retract the bore and put camera on (now push through hole all the way down to other side again) so we can get a visual (if there is heaven firstly), and if indeed we see stars, then see what the heavenly formations on the other side of earth looks like!!  LOL  Cheesy

Just try to get to Antarctica to freely explore-mission impossible for now.

Meanwhile after countless ball-earther nonsense posts, I'm still waiting for spinning globe believers to provide us a live feed of southerners living upside down.

And where is real authentic footage of a curved ocean, spinning ball earth believers?

legendary
December 28, 2017, 05:08:26 PM
Anyone else find it odd that BADecker isn't falling for Batman's lies?  After all, BADecker is very gullible.  :/

It seems like a very weird phenomena because in the bible is stated that the earth is flat or at least implies it yet badecker doesn't believe it.

If you live in the city, and you go outside, it's hard to find anything that looks flat with all those houses and buildings around.

But if you go out to a non-mountainous countryside, the earth looks flat. In fact, it looks just like the FE descriptions in the Bible.

The Bible is written for people. It often describes what they see. Some other descriptions of the earth in the Bible, suggest it is a globe. The Bible isn't there for determining the shape of the earth. It's there for more basic truths, like the existence of God.

Cool

Most of the time you don't believe what I tell you. Why do you even ask? Check my posts. Hurry up; I might delete some of them.

Grin
legendary
December 28, 2017, 03:17:31 PM
Look up and out into the universe, see how many flat objects you see out there compared to how many round ones.

Winner!
/Thread
Yet it goes on for years....
No wonder we have so many endless shitcoins, people do not want to bother to think.

The following is a model of our flat Earth similar to the UN flag emblem:

Q: What shape is it?

Hint:

legendary
December 28, 2017, 01:32:04 PM
The Earth is flat and motionless.

Then explain the recent solar eclipse foo....   Wink

The following is the established version of how an eclipse works on the globe model:

The Sun's rays do not converge, this is wrong.

Bonus video:

Dear Science: Why does the eclipse shadow travel from west to east?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMwUnqF9yXM (mirror)

Top comment -- "You may want to double check your end graphic. Moon doesn't orbit faster than the rotation of the Earth (24 hours vs 27 days)."

legendary
December 28, 2017, 07:35:37 AM
Activity: 31
December 28, 2017, 07:18:26 AM
its flat  Grin
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 28, 2017, 06:58:05 AM

Cool

legendary
December 28, 2017, 06:56:22 AM

This picture is about as accurate as the sun having spokes.

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 28, 2017, 06:55:10 AM

Then explain the recent solar eclipse foo....   Wink
legendary
December 28, 2017, 06:54:35 AM

Cool
legendary
December 28, 2017, 06:49:31 AM
^^^ 'you think that's CGI? You've lost your mind fool, it's just a photo (real) of a ship pulling up to Antarctica.

I've got thousands of real photos from thousands of different sources all day long NASA fanboy.

So what, Dingbat? Museums and art studios have millions of paintings and photographs.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 28, 2017, 06:44:51 AM
Anyone else find it odd that BADecker isn't falling for Batman's lies?  After all, BADecker is very gullible.  :/

Jump to: