Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 453. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 19, 2017, 04:51:53 AM
What does flat earth change in the christian faith? I am serious.

The god of this world has been already judged. He is like Saul. He does not know his time is coming to an end. How flat earth is to fit in that image?

I would say that flat earth is another Satan lie to get the christians away from the true message of the bible.

Satan is the great sophist. He tells things that are pleasant to the ear and seems true at the first sight. Its pleasant for you if Satan speaks to you, that you are special. And it seems true that the earth is flat. Logic says otherwise. Its neither good not truthful for you.

All I am hearing from flat earthers is how satanists are powerful, how they rule everything. Thats your only message. Hows that furthering Gods cause? THEY WERE JUDGED! Maybe you admire them? Or spread some defeatism huh?

What else are you doing is that you say for people to kill themselves. Hows that ok with the bible? Or maybe you have your own satanic flat earth version of the Bible huh?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
August 19, 2017, 03:25:57 AM
^^^

Holy fuck, BADecker must be on the liquor and pills big time tonight. Party on, goof.

PS;

Fitting name for a government shill / disinformation agent.  Cheesy

Hmm, speaking of government shills / disinformation agents...

Hmm, speaking of Joneses...

I wonder why Watkin Jones and Yolandi Visser named their daughter "Sixteen"?

Oh ya, that's why.  Cheesy

For more song and dance from the Gang of 33, see also:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nasa+33
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 19, 2017, 02:55:23 AM
Every Record has Been Destroyed or Falsified, Every Book Rewritten...

George Orwell 1984 (Book)

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped, nothing exists except an endless present in which the party is always right."

Read George Orwell's 1984 free online! Click on any of the links on the right menubar to browse through 1984.

http://www.george-orwell.org/1984

A man loses his identity while living under a repressive regime. In a story based on George Orwell's classic novel, Winston Smith is a government employee whose job involves the rewriting of history in a manner that casts his fictional country's leaders in a charitable light. His trysts with Julia (Suzanna Hamilton) provide his only measure of enjoyment, but lawmakers frown on the relationship -- and in this closely monitored society, there is no escape from Big Brother.

Read more at http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=81639.

This is the real reason why we don't know about flat earth.

Mwahahahahahaha!

Grin
legendary
August 19, 2017, 02:35:40 AM
^^^^^  A bunch of you FE people should get together and win the prize! I mean, you wouldn't have far to fly to do it. Mwahahahahahaha.

Lunar XPrize extends mission deadline and adds extra milestone prizes.

After over 10 years and multiple deadline extensions, it is hoped that this is the final elay for what has undeniably been an ambitious competition to get the first privately funded spacecraft onto the Moon.

The competition initially began with a rather straightforward brief – fly a spacecraft to the Moon, land, travel 500 m (1,640 ft) and transmit HD video back. The first entity to achieve those milestones would snatch a prize of US$20 million. As the years progressed, the creators of the challenge recognized the degree of difficulty of what they were asking and added several million dollars in developmental milestone awards.

In January the competition was whittled down to five serious contenders, who all secured launch contracts to take off sometime in 2017. Up to now the competition has stipulated that each mission must be launched by December 31, 2017.

Read more and click the links at http://newatlas.com/lunar-xprize-deadline-extension/50947/.

Cheesy
legendary
August 19, 2017, 02:24:00 AM

When lightning strikes you can hear the echo off the steel dome.

Mwahahahahahahaha!

The speed of sound is 743 mph - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_sound. The reverberations following lightening or thunder are only a few seconds away. At the speed of sound, this places the dome right on top of us. There isn't even any room for jets to fly in the sky.

Don't straight jet trails tell us the sky is flat? FE people are caught between the flat earth and the flat sky. They are flat as pancakes.

Mwahahahahahahaha!

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
August 18, 2017, 10:02:05 PM

When lightning strikes you can hear the echo off the steel dome.

edit:

I'm an idiot, saw this argument on a YouTube video but didn't think it out all for some reason.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
August 18, 2017, 09:47:15 PM

It's a very nice picture you shared with us, Brother. Whatever shape the Earth is, what's important is that we know how to take care of the Earth and it's inhabitants the animals, and also with our fellow peoples.
legendary
August 18, 2017, 09:04:24 PM
The Bible was written by the same people who hid the flat earth truth.

Now they are revealing the truth, and few believe it.

What a diabolical web they weave.

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 18, 2017, 08:51:36 PM
if we bring in the bible into this, I say the earth is indeed flat...
I am an advocate of my religion a i believe what is says.
The scientist, astronomers can say it is elliptical, but until i cant prove it myself then ill say its flat.
Cheesy
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 08:29:00 PM
This is no longer a discssion. a place for some to merely argue with each other
legendary
August 18, 2017, 07:30:56 PM
^

Bless you.

Kiss

There are 66 books of the Bible.

Activity: 361
Merit: 252
August 18, 2017, 04:23:38 PM
Hmmm, afaik the earth is a cube. Flat... pfffff  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
August 18, 2017, 12:20:34 PM
My YouTube search has aids.  Angry

edit:

OK so I hit the refresh button, maybe it was a glitch I think... and I got this.

"he broached the subject he had been avoiding all evening" -- Oxford Dictionaries

edit2:

So I closed the tab and reloaded the youtube search and answered the captcha and I got this.

18.4 million flat earth videos.

edit3:

Look at all those views on that top video, I wonder why it's such popular video that it gets to the top of my search results of 18.4 million videos?

edit4:

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
August 18, 2017, 12:16:00 PM
Okay my reasoning is the earth must be flat, if it wasn't flat I would roll off it. Since I'm not rolling, it has to be flat. Also on a map the earth is portrayed in a flattened state, that wouldn't be possible if the earth where a sphere. Yes I am certain!!

"Okay my reasoning is the earth must be flat, if it wasn't there would tall mountains. On a map the earth is portrayed in a flattened state, that wouldn't be possible if there were tall mountains. Yes I am certain!!"

Translated; Your logic is flawed. Please try again if you desire to play in this space with us donning big boy pants. Currently, you're not welcome in either camp, so since you're between camps with me, could I interest you in a can of warm beer?
Activity: 21
August 18, 2017, 11:00:28 AM
the earth is flat. 100% confirmed
Activity: 38
August 18, 2017, 08:29:58 AM
It really is too long
Activity: 21
August 18, 2017, 08:29:24 AM
This topic is too long
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
August 18, 2017, 07:20:38 AM
Okay my reasoning is the earth must be flat, if it wasn't flat I would roll off it. Since I'm not rolling, it has to be flat. Also on a map the earth is portrayed in a flattened state, that wouldn't be possible if the earth where a sphere. Yes I am certain!!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Skillboard: monetize, utilize & share anything.
August 18, 2017, 05:05:45 AM
There are people here who genuinely believe this...
legendary
August 18, 2017, 04:53:57 AM
Take out your computer, go to google earth, and take a look Smiley
Without modern technology, I believe there are also ways to check if the earth is not flat, remembered it from the museum.

FE people believe this stuff ^^^ is all a conspiracy. They have to be able to examine the proof personally somehow. How can they do it?

I mean, suppose it IS all a conspiracy. Or maybe it is the FE stuff that is the conspiracy. How can we all prove it to ourselves first hand one way or the other?

Cool
Jump to: